Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Powerkallo

I need some help.

Recommended Posts

I just got back to modding after a few years of break and I noticed some of the mods I liked had been updated. Now after doing stuff and trying to get my skyrim working I get this CTD when I load in whiterun (something caused by slaverun I think). Yes Im trying to get slave run reloaded working 

 

 

Some of my mods are super outdated and I dont know if they conflict it. 

Share this post


Link to post

Update all the mods one by one.

Try first to enable a small bunch (no more than 5) at each time on a new save.

When all mods will be OK, try your old save.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, CPU said:

Update all the mods one by one.

Try first to enable a small bunch (no more than 5) at each time on a new save.

When all mods will be OK, try your old save.

I'm also getting this skse memory error when I have crash fixes installed and activated (not 100% sure on that one) just wondering if it has something to do with this 

Share this post


Link to post

It is a possibility.

Again, try first to have a new game working right, adding a few mods each time, when all will be stable you can try the old save.

Share this post


Link to post

Or maybe just make a fresh start and focus on a stable non SL base (and adding SL mods later, because most of them are really script heavy). There are new great tricks, tools and tips to make a stable game.

 

I don't know what big backlog you have but I will give you some advice. And I hope also you computer is strong enough for Skyrim's heavy modding.

 

1) Uninstall all of the mods. Just start at totally crystal clear vanilla. Start just a new vanilla save and test if there some crashes. If even vanilla will crash on non obvious crashy areas, that means that you should check your drivers, tone down your AV or check your hardware.

 

2) Please don't manually install mods. You would needlessly make your life more difficult. Use mod managers and install your mods trough it (Vortex isn't still ready. Choose between Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer Classic)

 

3) Read carefully a stability section of this guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373 . If you interested to try new great graphic mods or non SL gameplay mods you can follow and read carefully graphic guide ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373 ) and gameplay guide ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77928).

 

4) Test first your just graphic setup. If it will pass later add and test non Sexlab gameplay and immersion mods. When it will also pass, then start adding and testing SL mods. My fav quick test is running with my test char form Solitude Docks to Blue Palace. If it will crash on the way that mostly means that your mod setup is unstable.

 

Skyrim isn't an casual modding friendly game. But if you're ready to sacrifice hours, days, weeks on reading and learning how to do things, then there you go.

 

I hope that it helped you.

 

Good Luck

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

So, I came across something interesting. When I updated the xp32 skeleton I installed the xp32 maximum skeleton special extended by accident (don't know if it's meant for the sse version) everything worked fine other than the fact that every model was this red diamond. So after that I installed the normal xp32 maximum skeleton extender and I have the same problems as I had at the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Spoiler
2 hours ago, Powerkallo said:

So, I came across something interesting. When I updated the xp32 skeleton I installed the xp32 maximum skeleton special extended by accident (don't know if it's meant for the sse version) everything worked fine other than the fact that every model was this red diamond. So after that I installed the normal xp32 maximum skeleton extender and I have the same problems as I had at the beginning.

 

You should get your skeleton here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

When you "download this file" you will find two choices. One is clearly marked as the SE (special edition) version. THAT is the skeleton that you want.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

You should get your skeleton here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-special-extended-xpmsse/

When you "download this file" you will find two choices. One is clearly marked as the SE (special edition) version. THAT is the skeleton that you want.

 

 

If the OP uses SE. It's not entirely clear to me as to which version of Skyrim s/he is using.

 

Aren't the red diamonds because of missing textures?

 

OP: A load order would be good about now.

Share this post


Link to post
Spoiler
1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

If the OP uses SE. It's not entirely clear to me as to which version of Skyrim s/he is using.

 

Aren't the red diamonds because of missing textures?

 

OP: A load order would be good about now.

 

Your clarification is prudent and a load order would be helpful. I assumed (and we all know what that means) because he said:

 (don't know if it's meant for the sse version).

Your right that that statement is not crystal clear. You are also right about red diamonds and textures (as far as I know) but that would be fouled up if he was using the wrong skeleton.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/14/2018 at 10:46 PM, Grey Cloud said:

If the OP uses SE. It's not entirely clear to me as to which version of Skyrim s/he is using.

 

Aren't the red diamonds because of missing textures?

 

OP: A load order would be good about now.

aah yeah my bad, I'm using the normal skyrim

Share this post


Link to post

Okay. A quick look at your load order and the following leap out.

 

You need to run LOOT on those mods. The list looks remarkably alphabetical.

 

You need the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition patch.

You should either install the unofficial patch for the HighResTexturePacks or consider using a less eesource intensive alternative.

You are using an outdated version of MNC. Remove it and replace with the latest version.

Ditto the Brawl Bug patch. The newer one is called Modern Brawl Bug patch (or similar).

 

You have a large number of mods which add a huge amount of contenet to your game. You need to know the limits and capabilities of your machine and your Skyrim installation before you can expect that lot to work without problems. Added to this, you also appear to be using an ENB.

 

 RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp No idea what this is or why it is required. I couldn't see XPMSE skeleton which will be required.

 

5  5     AP Skyrim.esm If this is the old prostitution mod then get rid. It's old and buggy and you have TDFAPP installed anyway.

 

You have AFT and this Follower Limit Increased.esp How many followers do you need. The first is old and outdated and I've never heard of the second.

 

There were other things but they can wait.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Okay. A quick look at your load order and the following leap out.

 

You need to run LOOT on those mods. The list looks remarkably alphabetical.

 

You need the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition patch.

You should either install the unofficial patch for the HighResTexturePacks or consider using a less eesource intensive alternative.

You are using an outdated version of MNC. Remove it and replace with the latest version.

Ditto the Brawl Bug patch. The newer one is called Modern Brawl Bug patch (or similar).

 

You have a large number of mods which add a huge amount of contenet to your game. You need to know the limits and capabilities of your machine and your Skyrim installation before you can expect that lot to work without problems. Added to this, you also appear to be using an ENB.

 

 RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp No idea what this is or why it is required. I couldn't see XPMSE skeleton which will be required.

 

5  5     AP Skyrim.esm If this is the old prostitution mod then get rid. It's old and buggy and you have TDFAPP installed anyway.

 

You have AFT and this Follower Limit Increased.esp How many followers do you need. The first is old and outdated and I've never heard of the second.

 

There were other things but they can wait.

 

 

 

ok I did that and I dont know what happened, the game just crashes on desktop. I'v tried what could have caused the reason but so far I have been unable to locate it

Share this post


Link to post
Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Powerkallo said:

ok I did that and I dont know what happened, the game just crashes on desktop. I'v tried what could have caused the reason but so far I have been unable to locate it

 

As GenioMaestro is fond of saying, "if you crash before you see the main screen it is 99% certain that you are missing a master. If you CTD after seeing the main screen it is 99% certain that you have too many animations." So which is it?

Share this post


Link to post

You use SOS.

SOS has never been updated.
My advice: Reinstall your skeleton (XP32, XPMSE, whatever) and let it override.

Then start FNIS for User.


Start Skrim.

In the main menu, open the console with ^:
Enter -> coc qasmoke

When Skyrim loads and you're in the test cell

then console again

coc whiterun (is near bridge and brewery).

 

If second command fails in console then declaration becomes necessary:

- The active mods are in the plugins.txt (Start/You/Appdata/Local / Skyrim)
- FNIS protocol: Run FNIS for User and copy all content if is done (you can select and copy screenshot is not nessecary =
- papyrus.log- is in documents/ my games/skyrim/log / - (the last)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×