What sort of features would you like in a (new) Combat Rape mod?

As you probably know, Combat Rape is something that has long been covered and done, however, most of the Combat Rape mods are ancient and not updated and or upgraded anymore.

If a new Combat Rape mod was to come out sometime soon, what sort of features or options, aside of better performance, would you like to see?

With Combat Rape I refer to mods such as Submit or Defeat.

40 minutes ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

As you probably know, Combat Rape is something that has long been covered and done, however, most of the Combat Rape mods are ancient and not updated and or upgraded anymore.

If a new Combat Rape mod was to come out sometime soon, what sort of features or options, aside of better performance, would you like to see?

With Combat Rape I refer to mods such as Submit or Defeat.

Mostly better support for larger gangbangs during actual combat (and after.) The side with more numbers drags victims away from the fight one by one to start gang raping them while the fight goes on. Battles gradually turn from violence to fuckfests as the losers diminish in numbers. Rapes cause morale buffs, fleeing or penalties on the teams, so dragging off a victim is not a net loss in fighting power. Once the tide turns the remaining losers submit entirely.

A submod for combat strip working together with "Hmm, what to wear" would be pretty cool, too, and could tie in with combat rape. ("When clothing parts are below x, combat rape happens.")

(Defeat works fairly satisfactory, but seems to bug up with lots of sex. Maybe that's just Sexlab or my setup... dunno. It gets crashy sometimes.)

What i'd personally like to se would be a rape/defeat mod where the dragonborn is actually captured by the victorious bandits, rieklings or other badies. They would have their way with the DB untill they grew tired of her and tries to sell her into slavery at a slave hub.

This would be an inescapable situation save for a new shout or power that transfers control from the DB to, lets say, one of the heroes of Sovngarde or something to make a single attempt at freeing the DB. Otherwise, game over.

Im thinking you could use this power either where you were defeated (mid difficulty), during the walk to the slave hub after a day or so when they want to get rid of you (easiest) or AT the slave hub (hardest).

If you would manage to sneak in and get the keys for her restrains or if you manage to kill the badies then you would be free again, otherwise game over.

Oh i'll just go back to dreaming now

NPC on NPC is good to have, but for me personally Followers support as victims is critical, I have been spoiled by Defeat.

As for features:...you are giving me too much freedom here!

Essential status on PC at all times and can trigger scene when health is completely depleted.

Basically PC can enter bleed out and it will trigger whatever scene, could be rape, but could also be something else. Defeat has something similar, but the essential status isn't all encompassing, it will only work if there are possible scenes, say getting defeated by bandits, but if PC "died" to enemy that doesn't have animation or by trap PC still dies. The essential status in Defeat also seems to drop after a scene and won't pick up immediately. With settings where PC can technically get back up to fight after a scene and if PC "dies" again too quickly it will also cause actual death. DA has a robust essential function, but it has other issues where the game will get stuck if too many things happen too fast all too often.

Followers support

Don't really know what to say other than the ability to support multiple followers and let them be victims in a sensible way.

Struggle with possible stripping

Defeat has a binary struggle mechanic where when PC gets knock down she can struggle to break free or fail and get rape. Recently the mod Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion features aggressors who caught the PC can start stripping her armor and eventually lead to rape. In Oblivion there was a combat rape mod that has a struggle mechanic where the aggressor will start stripping and/or breaking (with break undies) the PC armor who is struggling and eventually lead to rape. Although that might be a little harder to work in Skyrim with the standard one body slot armor and all.

Personally I would like to see the struggling happens automatically base on various parameters rather than button smashing.

Sliding triggering scale

Again back in Oblivion there was a combat rape mod that has a sliding triggering chance meaning at high health/stamina the chance to get "knock down" or caught or whatever is low or none, but the chance increases progressively as health/stamina falls.

I also like the whole group fighting scenario proposed in earlier post, an extension of that would be feature mid-battle rape/harassment more prominently. More than one aggressor holding down a victim when they are out numbered would be interesting, but will likely require animation.

One thing I'd find interesting would be for NPCs to potentially immediately surrender. I would think some enemies would think twice about fighting you when you wipe out a majority of their numbers with little effort on your part. At which case you could decide what to do with them, which could be interesting with something a kin to Defeat's capture system. Allowing you to acquire more or less gold, based on the amount of damage they've sustained.

13 hours ago, Shade115 said:

One thing I'd find interesting would be for NPCs to potentially immediately surrender. I would think some enemies would think twice about fighting you when you wipe out a majority of their numbers with little effort on your part. At which case you could decide what to do with them, which could be interesting with something a kin to Defeat's capture system. Allowing you to acquire more or less gold, based on the amount of damage they've sustained.

That may be a little out of scope, as I don't want my mod to fall into the same bloat trap as Defeat, so I can't promise anything.

The surrendering part I could still see happening as that wouldn't be too hard to implement but the whole slave selling thingy I'll leave to other mods.

On 9/8/2018 at 8:34 PM, afa said:

NPC on NPC is good to have, but for me personally Followers support as victims is critical, I have been spoiled by Defeat.

As for features:...you are giving me too much freedom here!

Essential status on PC at all times and can trigger scene when health is completely depleted.

Basically PC can enter bleed out and it will trigger whatever scene, could be rape, but could also be something else. Defeat has something similar, but the essential status isn't all encompassing, it will only work if there are possible scenes, say getting defeated by bandits, but if PC "died" to enemy that doesn't have animation or by trap PC still dies. The essential status in Defeat also seems to drop after a scene and won't pick up immediately. With settings where PC can technically get back up to fight after a scene and if PC "dies" again too quickly it will also cause actual death. DA has a robust essential function, but it has other issues where the game will get stuck if too many things happen too fast all too often.

Followers support

Don't really know what to say other than the ability to support multiple followers and let them be victims in a sensible way.

Struggle with possible stripping

Defeat has a binary struggle mechanic where when PC gets knock down she can struggle to break free or fail and get rape. Recently the mod Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion features aggressors who caught the PC can start stripping her armor and eventually lead to rape. In Oblivion there was a combat rape mod that has a struggle mechanic where the aggressor will start stripping and/or breaking (with break undies) the PC armor who is struggling and eventually lead to rape. Although that might be a little harder to work in Skyrim with the standard one body slot armor and all.

Personally I would like to see the struggling happens automatically base on various parameters rather than button smashing.

Sliding triggering scale

Again back in Oblivion there was a combat rape mod that has a sliding triggering chance meaning at high health/stamina the chance to get "knock down" or caught or whatever is low or none, but the chance increases progressively as health/stamina falls.

I also like the whole group fighting scenario proposed in earlier post, an extension of that would be feature mid-battle rape/harassment more prominently. More than one aggressor holding down a victim when they are out numbered would be interesting, but will likely require animation.

Yes, the essential stuff is generally pretty wonky and especially buggy so I'm using an alternative approach. The player won't be set to essential but will still not die once he reaches 0HP. Won't trigger a bleedout or anything either so I've got full control over what I do once X hp is reached. I definitely plan to cover all deaths and give the user full control over what happens when. I'll also give users the option to actually die but only if they wish so and configure it in the MCM that way. I'll see what I can come up with for things to happen when the player dies to say height or something. The "Sliding triggering scale" this is definitely interesting and I'll implement that! The struggling thing I cover in the last paragraph. Oh and follower support as victim will definitely be there, as aggressor I can't promise as I personally don't care about it and it seems like a headache to implement...

But yeah, generally good stuff, currently don't have much time to work on it but starting october I'll have two free weeks and if I don't lose interest until then I'll probably make big advancements during that time. Currently I've got the basic rape working efficently, albeit it still makes a lot of assumptions so I'll still have to implement a lot of checks for this and that.

I'll also have to look into animations a bit as I'll probably need some custom animations done for some stuff I have planned.

Regarding mid combat rape, how would you guys like it to work? If I make it too stat based you'll either permanently lose the dice roll until level X, and then pretty much always win, or I'll make some sort of minigame but there isn't exactly a lot you can do in that regard with Papyrus and it also can't really be timing based or anything because Papyrus is so slow that that'll lead to more frustration than fun.

What might be a good addition is a similar system what the DAYMOYL has. With this I mean the bleed-out and black-out option pages of the MCM. It could use the same system what DAYMOYL already has to identify other mods like DA+ and Simple Slavery so the player could choose the possibility % for different outcomes.

The dice roll should probably have at least one randomness factor to it, this might be one of the very few time I suggest randomness in stuff? which could be a player select chance in MCM.

I think the number of aggressors should matter if supported, since it will probably lead a case of needing multiple animations to support one or more aggressors pinning or holding down the victim.

You can also take current health/stamina into account, but that might be tied to trigger chance already

A level or skills difference but with min/max banding could also work.

I also think consecutive struggles against the same foes or within the same fight or within a certain time frame should also lower the victim chance of escaping, so the next knock down within a fight will be harder to escape than the last.

A lot of this probably has to do with group fighting, which is fun and allow for a lot of variability, but I am guessing it also makes the whole thing that much hard to make.

Another thing is the game often doesn't support too many characters, I am not talking about stability either. A lot of indoor areas, especially caves, have tight and small areas that can't really fit too many characters. Most places that feature large groups of enemies are outdoor, I can only think of a few indoor areas that feature a sizable group of enemies.

Creatures and handling of mixed scenes (creature + 2 humans)

unkillable player 

Player/follower aggressor and victim

rape sounds/voices

penalty for failed rape attempts 

Regarding mid-combat rape, I think the best behavior is one where attacks succeed when there's a big power difference.  Can it use relative level and health/stamina factors?  At great differences in levels/health/stamina rape attempts would always succeed, while if levels are closer then remaining health / stamina / level difference would drive success/failure.

Defeat uses % health remaining.   If one actor has 100% 5/5HP and one has 20% 100/500HP, defeat would have the 5HP actor win. It's difficult to get the 5HP actor to 1HP! The desired behavior here would be for the 5HP actor to have a very low chance of success while the 500HP actor should have a high chance.

I think what comat rape mods are missed is humiliation. Some bandits may not find pc something good to fuck but to humiliate. May be both, humiliation then rape. They might tie pc up to a tree then just leave or they might tie pc behind a horse and ride the horse for a short time then rape. If they tied you up to a tree and leave, short period of time after someone else can come and rescure you or rape you. There might be just humiliation animations or trapy situations where there can be timer to set in MCM so it will not be boring to wait tied up long time. When you surrender in defeat, bandit says: "what can you do to make me forgive you now?" i always wanted some variety of humiliatons each time this conversation happens but its always this talk and rape. And Struggle animations would be awesome.

- Finishing move/backstab animations that involve sexual content (kissing while snapping neck, kissing while pulling out enemies heart, severing the head and kissing it etc)

- Some nice, responsive QTE (Quick Time Event) minigame if you want to defend from rape.

- After being raped a chance to be executed (impaled, cruciffied etc.) (MCM toggle)

- After being raped/defeated you appear at the entrance of the dungeon you've fallen.

- Option to actually die and reborn naked in the nearest shrine. Then you have to pick up your own body to get your stuff back. Before you respawn, your body can get raped, eaten or robbed (Different options on MCM). Each of those scenes would activate different debuffs (or buffs?) depending of what happened to your body after death.

Hmm let's see. I prefer to not have sex at every single turn of the game. I just enjoy Skyrim too much to turn it into a full blown fantasy sex simulation. As such there are a few things I value highly in mods. Here's a list what I think would be awesome to see (some of this is very basic, some of it is probably way out of scope, so please bear with me):

- Modular and configurable rape triggers: I don't like getting my lvl 100 toon getting jumped by a lvl 1 enemy, some do. If rape happens I think it needs to have a reason (like getting knocked out from a power attack while having less than 10% stamina, obvious dropping to 0hp). Defeat does this good enough.

- Interesting new trigger conditions: This may be pretty hard. But I like to see something like a condition for different effects. An enemy that uses Stamina Drain Poison has a chance of causing a knock out when Stamina is at 0 and the drain effect is still going (gives a reason to consider poison resistance enhancements). Things that add to the gameplay instead of just overwriting some mechanics.

- No forced lengthy loss scenes: Some suggested scenes like in Simple Slavery after a defeat, which are cool. But it seriously disrupts normal gameplay so if those scenes are in the mod I would love them to be optional. Especially playing a Skyrim that is modded to be more difficult these long scenes can result in series of 5min dungeon delving followed by 30min or more of just dealing with the consequences (Slaverun and to some extent Cursed Loot are examples of this). These are fun the first few times but get old real fast. I prefer short but visible and varied consequences.

- Decent Gangbang support: Ties into the point above. Having two 5-man gangbang scenes or 10 seperate one on one scenes is quite different.

- Optional Devious Devices support: A good example is Devious Captured for Defeat.

- Reputation: Getting used by the same faction over and over again could produce some special dialog lines/comments while the scenes are playing. And just maybe even a little Cidhna Mine esque mini quest if your "Renown" reaches a certain point (of course optional). Or special Devious Devices depending on the faction.

- Optional Creature support

- Adjustable base rape chance: Not every lost fight needs to be a rape. Of course some want it to be. Seperate chance for male, female and creature rapists.

- Influence of skimpy clothing: Some kind of system to mark armor/clothes as skimpy (I think Aroused has something like this). Beeing dressed in skimpy clothes/devious devices increases the base chance of a rape triggering. Beeing naked increases this even further. Maybe the enemies even say so while fighting (custom comments). Icing on the cake would be if the mod could also recognize tattoos added by other mods (like RapeTattoos) and adjust the chance accordingly.

- Alternative to Rape: Optional chance of getting a dialogue before rape. On a success you are not raped and only have to deal with minor consequences (paying a fine, donating equipment or something else - maybe even a little quest that needs to be done or the bandits will be comming for you with reinforcements). Makes investing into speechcraft early more of a choice since it allows you avoid some of the consequences.

- Adjustable after Rape debuffs/buffs: Some want a rape to feel like a punishment, some may want buffs so they don't lose to the same encounter again. Some want some movement speed just to get out of there as fast as possible.

- Special curse/poison: As some kind of special after rape outcome the rapist could use some magic or special potion to cause a more or less lasting debuff or a different kinky effect cured only by time, cleaning a different location and accessing the "boss chest" to find a cure, paying an alchemist or mage, or by killing the rapist. This may give reason to keep exploring or may add an addtional gold sink for players.

- Minigame for defense/resist: If done well this could probably be a good thing. Though I have no idea how to do it well in Skyrim. Most of those I tried felt very sluggish and buggy if they worked at all. If you decide to do one please make it optional.

It is best to avoid long post rape scenarios. They can be fun but most of the time it's just standing waiting to be fucked for 30+ minutes.

Also post rape consequences are usually too mild or too harsh. Balancing them is the key for a fun experience. For example it would be interesting to contract stds post rape, but the debuffs don't activate immediately, instead they get worse as you ignore curing it. Thinking ahead how to prevent getting stds by doing a quest to make a "vaccine".

Someone mentioned a fame mechanism that tracks the players activities. Having npcs throw derogatory comments based on for example when showing std symptoms. Throwing the player out of their shops/houses. Ganging up on you while it's night time for some easy puss.

Other thing I was thinking about is armor damage. Changing armor when the players health reaches a certain threshold. For example 100 - 70% its undamaged, 70 - 40% minor tears, 40 - 0% exposed privates. Also the armor loses its defense. There's the problem that the armor self heals after the player heals but I'm sure there's a smarter way to implement this.

I have just realised that this is way too bloated for what you are planning, but I'm still going to leave it here.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

there is a small problem with that: kill moves work on children so it would be a banned mod.

that and kill move animations are harder to make than normal animations.

Ban the player from hurting children

Don't know why one can kill a child but can't have sex with him or her

Another idea is after all the enemies are dead, bring them back to life and have a orgy party

When I play as an aggressor, my over enthusiastic followers too often kill my prey even after I tagged her/him for rape on defeat.  It sure would be nice if that didn't happen, at least not so much.  Perhaps a MCM setting for probability of not killing target?

I would like more variety in triggers, e.g. spells or shouts knocking down the PC.  Wearing devious devices should make the PC more vulnerable (but not make rape automatic, as with Deviously Helpless).  I would like an option for the follower to rape the PC, either because they're forced to do so by the enemies or because they betray the PC (which might lead to a post-defeat quest where the follower nicks the PC's stuff).