Charles Rene Very Slutty (BDO NINI) CBBE UUNP COS bodyslide

you must have something else in that slot like underwear, jewelry, stockings, socks... there's a mod out there that tells you what item occupies what slot..

Ok

With BodySlot i can read the slot is 32

nothing in slot 49 or 52

32 is the full body slot

Then in DD nothing in the slots 49 and 52

On 9/4/2018 at 4:42 AM, sweforce said:

Keep on doing this! The transparency can also be used for non slutty outfits with transparent parts, like an luxury outfit with say transparent arms, or veils. Maybe a beekeepers hat? See through eyeglasses? 

Back to "sluttyness", even in a non slutty world I am willing to give an exceptions to all those dance girls we can find in the inns. We cannot? Morrowind crawled with those mods based on the fact that there was a place with them in Suran. In Skyrim, not so much. Some followers can dance, a little. This despite the fact that everyone and their dog run Fnis with their Skyrim and plenty of dances are included with it! In any case I see this as a sort of contender to the old Gatti Jewelry Outfit here in an updated version:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87556

I would love to see more like that and after using two days getting Tropical Skyrim up and running on my Oldrim install (Skyrim SE is down due to no working SKSE).

Keep it up.

By the way, would it be possible to dynamically change texture on an outfit so that it get's transparent when wet? Just an idea that popped into my head.

under water it's possible to have more transparency because of the different lighting environment.. but that's way beyond my skill set and ambition. Thanks

On the topic of the edits themselves, I'm loving the attention to detail.  Thanks to Nini for the Skyrim version and yourself for the edits.  This "armor" has become my new custom "whore armor" for gameplay purposes using Devious Followers - meaning my PC has to wear it (well, an armor pointing to this mesh) under certain circumstances or bad things happen.  

Re: people having issues with the pants - probably need more information to help anyone.  I have no issues with the bottoms myself so far, and I do use SoS and Devious Devices.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

On the topic of the edits themselves, I'm loving the attention to detail.  Thanks to Nini for the Skyrim version and yourself for the edits.  This "armor" has become my new custom "whore armor" for gameplay purposes using Devious Followers - meaning my PC has to wear it (well, an armor pointing to this mesh) under certain circumstances or bad things happen.  

Re: people having issues with the pants - probably need more information to help anyone.  I have no issues with the bottoms myself so far, and I do use SoS and Devious Devices.

Hi,

Can u put the list of your mods plz?

Just to compare with mine

thx

24 minutes ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Hi,

Can u put the list of your mods plz?

Just to compare with mine

thx

The only mods I have that I think could possibly affect a simple armor mod are Devious Devices and Schongs of Skyrim, which I mentioned earlier and don't cause issues for me. 

I don't know of any other particular mods that are known to cause problems with equipping accessories, other than direct conflicts like horns ect taking up the slot, sorry.  My 241-long mod list would not be useful to you, especially since you are having the issue rather than me.  One thing you could try is start a new throw-away save file and see if the items equip properly - if yes, one of your mods or settings is causing the issue.  Either way it very likely isn't a bug with this mod.

Note all of the above is related to items being 100% not equippable at the same time - if the pants are just invisible even when worn by themselves that's probably just an install or Bodyslide problem.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:22 AM, KAMMI said:

the bottoms are invisible on my character.  I am not sure what causes that.  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Two mods which usually interfere with equipping is DD and SOS. I disable all slots in DD menu (Devices underneath 1 and 2) and mark armor as revealing in SOS, this usually solves all problems with equip.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:59 PM, Reesewow said:

Thank you sincerely.. There's always issues for some until the learning curve kicks in. The one constant in modding. Remember the "dark head bug" ? Turned out it wasn't a bug, just a setting people overlooked. It's like that.

3 hours ago, Linxx said:

Two mods which usually interfere with equipping is DD and SOS. I disable all slots in DD menu (Devices underneath 1 and 2) and mark armor as revealing in SOS, this usually solves all problems with equip.

This mod doesn't support SOS. It's meant for vaginas.

2 hours ago, Todd420 said:

This mod doesn't support SOS. It's meant for vaginas.

I know, so does Nisetanaka's bikini armours. But both sos and bottom parts of bikinis use same slot and it was made to hide junk at default resulting in that slot being hidden. To fix that there are option to mark top part as revealing so it wouldn't interfere with lower slot and either go around commando or equip lower part.

49 minutes ago, Linxx said:

I know, so does Nisetanaka's bikini armours. But both sos and bottom parts of bikinis use same slot and it was made to hide junk at default resulting in that slot being hidden. To fix that there are option to mark top part as revealing so it wouldn't interfere with lower slot and either go around commando or equip lower part.

I don't think you do.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, haavardlarsen said:

The feetmesh does not respond to adjusting in bodyslide, causing gaps at the ankles.

Make sure your using the latest XPMSE skeleton and the latest uunp body, hands and foot meshes generated using the same preset in bodyslide. The most likely cause would be your textures. Whatever the cause is.. you're the only one experiencing it. At this point I've done all I can so it's up to you to figure it out. Sorry..

On 9/3/2018 at 3:33 AM, LAL_Narvi said:

Hi,

I have a trouble!

I use a SCBE body for uunp and i have the same default between unp and cbbe clothing when the body is wrong, i think you know that i mean

Have you an idea?

Spider

the mod supports only COS, CBBE and UUNP. All of the requirements are listed as previously stated. Cheers

On 9/7/2018 at 6:28 AM, Linxx said:

thanks very much ..the disabling dd worked :)

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

Is the HDT high heels mod a hard requirement? I ask as I'm really pushing the mod limit and I wanted to avoid another round of merging ESPs...

Try it.. you can always deactivate the mod later and if you're worried about orphaned loose files delete them. If your worried about your game save go back to the last save before installing the outfit. Out of curiosity, how many active mods do you have? Secondly how many unghosted non-active mods do you have? There should be 0.

21 hours ago, Todd420 said:

Try it.. you can always deactivate the mod later and if you're worried about orphaned loose files delete them. If your worried about your game save go back to the last save before installing the outfit. Out of curiosity, how many active mods do you have? Secondly how many unghosted non-active mods do you have? There should be 0.

At the moment and with a little bit of merging, I'm sitting on 248 ESPs/ESMs and finally stable again; I don't know the count of active mods but it'd be a lot higher thanks to merging and using a lot of texture/mesh mods that basically just replace files.

I could probably merge several more mods to squish that down, but that would mean getting into things like trying to merge SoS addons (which has never ended well for me) or other mods that include scripting.

I wasn't sure though if not having HDT high heels might cause any trouble, though I can't imagine it would as long as I don't use the shoes.

EDIT: Just to be careful, I used Tes5Edit to remove the shoes from the ESP, and then removed HDT High Heels as a master. And it's all fine. I had the issue with the lowers disappearing, going to try flagging them as revealing in SoS and see if that works.

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2018 at 2:03 AM, JustCaroAnon said:

At the moment and with a little bit of merging, I'm sitting on 248 ESPs/ESMs and finally stable again; I don't know the count of active mods but it'd be a lot higher thanks to merging and using a lot of texture/mesh mods that basically just replace files.

I could probably merge several more mods to squish that down, but that would mean getting into things like trying to merge SoS addons (which has never ended well for me) or other mods that include scripting.

I wasn't sure though if not having HDT high heels might cause any trouble, though I can't imagine it would as long as I don't use the shoes.

EDIT: Just to be careful, I used Tes5Edit to remove the shoes from the ESP, and then removed HDT High Heels as a master. And it's all fine. I had the issue with the lowers disappearing, going to try flagging them as revealing in SoS and see if that works.

There are instructions on how to convert a mod from HDT heels to use the NIIOverride system. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581

• 10 months later...

Hey, I know this thread is old and all, but I'm having an issue I could use some help with. I have the original version of this mod, but I've messed with the mesh a little bit so that only certain parts of it are visible. I swapped your texture without changing the original mesh to see if that would work, but it looked like the cloth bits over the chest simply weren't visible at all (though everything else appeared normally).

Here's where it gets weird. If I adjust the opacity in Photoshop and then re-export the DDS, then test it in-game, the transparency doesn't work at all. But if I load the outfit and body mesh into BodySlide, everything looks just fine (unless I load the outfit first, in which case the body isn't visible underneath and the mesh is only translucent through itself). I'm pretty baffled.

adjust your mesh properties to match mine with nifskope is all I can tell you. Upper and lower meshes didn't look right using the same properties so they're tweaked in different ways to achieve the outcome in different lighting situations. It took a long while.