All things Cyberpunk 2077 General Thread

1 hour ago, RomeoZero said:

- " Rather than have a pre-defined character, similar to Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher franchise, CDPR elected to allow players to define their own character. Players will be able to play V with a customizable, genderless body type and can pick between a male or female sounding voice."

There is no information that you can play as default V, its shifted to create a cybersexual bodytype from 0 and choose a gender voice. Since there are already genderless voice AI assistants being created right now. No wonder,cause you know, hype ? makes ? so everyone is #trending.

That point of view is discussed above,that you are not understanding.Of course some conservative views takes that more personally.  

My (and not only mine) issue is only with 3P camera chopped from CP2077 game mechanics.

Oh i see, you're assuming there'll be one asexual body type which will look sexually neutral. I'm assuming there'll be either several presets  including the default ones from the marketting, or something like a masculine - feminine slider, you push it across to where you want and job done. Guess we'll have to wait to see the character creator in action to find out, but i would be astonished if you can't create a sufficiently manly character to satisfy you.

I put in a quarter and played a yellow dot running around and eating things. A bit later a newer version with a pink bow on the yellow dot came out. It didn't matter to me as long as the game play was good.

If the cake tastes fine, let the kids squirt whatever color food dye they want....

3 hours ago, landess said:

I put in a quarter and played a yellow dot running around and eating things. A bit later a newer version with a pink bow on the yellow dot came out. It didn't matter to me as long as the game play was good.

If the cake tastes fine, let the kids squirt whatever color food dye they want....

And in 80's they advertised the first version to you and asked money for it, right ? Absolutely different subject.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Outer Worlds is the same, character creator (can't put boobs on a male, but can put a beard on a lady ? ) but first person only game. Even cutscenes and dialogs. I'd prefer if it had toggleable 3rd person like Bethesda's games, but it's non-issue for me.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:11 PM, RomeoZero said:

Looks like they will move the game release to Autumn judging by some testers.

Are you in Australia or some other part of the Southern Hemisphere? It's currently Autumn up in the north. The game should be released in April next year.

25 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

2020 Autumn.....dude dont..

Don't what? I asked a legitimate question considering it would be Autumn in Australia in April. How am I supposed to know what region your from. 

1 minute ago, namaradus said:

Don't what? I asked a legitimate question considering it would be Autumn in Australia in April. How am I supposed to know what region your from. 

Why do you need to know my region ? It does not change the speculation about the the delay.   ?

15 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Why do you need to know my region ? It does not change the speculation about the the delay.   ?

When you say something vague like just Autumn it can easily be misunderstood as you just being in the Southern Hemisphere since that last I knew it was being delayed until April 2020. 

And I don't need to know your region. But considering people from all over the world are members here a little more detail helps avoid misunderstandings.

So what your saying it's being delayed till late 2020. I wonder why (I don't really keep up to much on release dates).

23 minutes ago, namaradus said:

When you say something vague like just Autumn it can easily be misunderstood as you just being in the Southern Hemisphere since that last I knew it was being delayed until April 2020. 

And I don't need to know your region. But considering people from all over the world are members here a little more detail helps avoid misunderstandings.

So what your saying it's being delayed till late 2020. I wonder why (I don't really keep up to much on release dates).

Hmm, by the logic it means from a supposed release date,if it comes in April.I didnt know that you can live many months in the future considering that world time zones are only -12+ hours from GMT. Some CP2077 internal testers made an opinion about the delay,it was observed in the past by some media and devs also. 

54 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Hmm, by the logic it means from a supposed release date,if it comes in April.I didnt know that you can live many months in the future considering that world time zones are only -12+ hours from GMT.

I never said anything about time zones. The seasons in the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere are the opposite of each other. While in the North it's Autumn but in the South it's Spring, when Winter in the North it's Summer in the South etc.

And don't bother replying. 

20 hours ago, namaradus said:

I never said anything about time zones. The seasons in the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere are the opposite of each other. While in the North it's Autumn but in the South it's Spring, when Winter in the North it's Summer in the South etc.

And don't bother replying. 

Ah your about that.Sorry I didn't get it first.  

I didn't hear any news about possible delay, but is not impossible, they still saying things like "we don't know how that going to work/still work in progress/we not sure how that system will look like" i mean game need to come out in 5 month, and they still don't know how things going to work or some game elements.

But The Outer Worlds is good example how good CC is wasted in FPP only game, you don't see your character, you don't see his face expression how he react in dialogs and in events, yes you see your character in inventory and when you stand still but that is not same as playing in TPP, i think CDPR spended to much money and time to bring Keanu Reeves, he is great actor but that don't mean nothing for a game.

• 4 weeks later...

Cyberpunk 2077 will have mocapped sex scenes: https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-will-have-mocapped-sex-scenes/?fbclid=IwAR0c_xM2ivurqYyGGJjAbZaLufLliJYhvjdXLb6Wm_LxejQGn39QBtW8vOw

As for those sex scenes, CD Projekt has previously said that they'll be seen from the

first-person perspective, as will all other cutscenes in the game, in order to avoid breaking immersion. During the Q&A, the studio said that it's also done "a lot of mocap" for the sex scenes, which should be interesting. I'm really not sure how the developers are going to combine motion-captured FPS—that's First Person Sex, by the way—without setting off AO alarms at the ESRB, but if nothing else it emphasizes that CD Projekt isn't going to dodge the naughty bits with tasteful, strategic fadeouts. 

• 1 month later...