Beta Versions of Lovers Plugins

I think I found a fix for the spinning SpiderDaedra in the Bravil Underground breeding room. I changed her AI package in the LoversSlaveTrader.esp. She has a default "stay at editor location" package with a radius set to 0. I changed the radius to 100. (I also changed the package ID and saved as a new form' date=' then deleted the default from the her AI list and added the new one - didn't actually edit the default package she had). Watched her in her cell for several minutes, no spinning. I don't know how involved you want to get in changing stuff like that, but thought I'd mention it.

edit: radius of 64 still caused spinning (the first value I tried).

[/quote']

No, that is good to know. If there are any errors\bugs\gibberish dialogue or improvements, then I would love to hear about them. It is my intention to make a "Final Edition of ver96" and not mess with it anymore until it is updated by the Japanese creator.

I will add it to the list and update the plugin sometime tomorrow.

Been looking over some of the existing scripts for rev96.

One' date=' I see the voice selection has been expanded greatly which is a plus.

Two, I see there is at least one reference to SetBody.esp. I'm looking deeper into figuring out how to call that to select the right Slof's Boners, which has already been added to all of gerra6's versions, so when Lovers H animations kick in and cycle they use those instead.

Another option is to expand the current Slof's Boners to be able to include they other types and not just the normal ones.

As it stands currently, I'm using Roberts's AllMaleBodiesv5, but when Lovers H animations kink in there is a noticeable gap between the upper and lower body meshes, since the Lover with PK.esp is configured to call the Slof's Boners lower body normal, instead of what I have setup via Robert's; MusAth large cut lower.

As noted via PM with gerra6, I could quick fix by replacing the right meshes, but long term it would be better to either create an extension for the esp, or edit the existing script(s). That way the Lovers with PK.esp can pick the right lower body via his SetBody.esp for those that he already added Slof's Boners to.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

[/quote']

I understand what you are saying. However, this is a slippery slope. I don't want to force folks into using setbody. I myself am looking to move away from it soon in my personal game, as the tokens are a pain in the ass for some of the other mods I am using.

If however we don't use setbody, then we are forcing folks to use a particular body or learn how to manually change things out if they don't like our choice. While this is not ideal it is far simpler on our end. I could very easily and quickly make a collection of all lower body nifs for all the different male bodies with the different cock angles and cock sizes. Then users could just grab the one for their body and drop it in and be off an running.

I think the default body probably should be roberts v5 but we are going to have gaps and seams, no matter what body we use (or even with setbody involved) since there are tons of options of what to take off and what to leave on, with thousands of different combinations of armor\clothing pieces. I see this getting way out of hand if we aren't careful.

I also couldn't script my way out of a wet paper bag, so someone else would have to take that on and build a module for it. I think it would be a major mistake to include it in the lovers with pk plugin, but that is just my initial impression.

Please don't misunderstand the semi-rant above, I am agreeing with you that we do need to figure out how to address this somehow, but I am not sure what direction we should take. I can see complications no matter what we do. Let's think on it some more and then if setbody is really the direction we should go then perhaps we can get gerra6 to lend us a hand.

Do need to download Slave Trader if I download Underground?

No. Bravil Underground beta in this thread can be played with either slaver trader v91beta (the one that has been up for a while in the slave trader thread) or with the beta version of slave trader 1.0 found in this thread.

Wasn't there a guy in a barrel I had to find in Bravil to become a slaver? I can't seem to find him.

Edit: Plus what happened to the underground training area what was behind that building in Bravil as well?

Wow Ark. You are WAY out of touch on this. :P

Forget everything you knew about the old slave trader plugin. Everything is changed. Pop back to the Bravil Underground OP in the download section and it will tell you how to start Bravil Underground questline (hint - read the hand bill in your inventory).

It sounds like you haven't played this since it was lovers victims and if that is the case then you are in for a real treat as this plugin is HUGE compared to victims. Make sure you are NOT running victims as Bravil UG replaced it.

Bravil UG OP link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889

Been looking over some of the existing scripts for rev96.

One' date=' I see the voice selection has been expanded greatly which is a plus.

Two, I see there is at least one reference to SetBody.esp. I'm looking deeper into figuring out how to call that to select the right Slof's Boners, which has already been added to all of gerra6's versions, so when Lovers H animations kick in and cycle they use those instead.

Another option is to expand the current Slof's Boners to be able to include they other types and not just the normal ones.

As it stands currently, I'm using Roberts's AllMaleBodiesv5, but when Lovers H animations kink in there is a noticeable gap between the upper and lower body meshes, since the Lover with PK.esp is configured to call the Slof's Boners lower body normal, instead of what I have setup via Robert's; MusAth large cut lower.

As noted via PM with gerra6, I could quick fix by replacing the right meshes, but long term it would be better to either create an extension for the esp, or edit the existing script(s). That way the Lovers with PK.esp can pick the right lower body via his SetBody.esp for those that he already added Slof's Boners to.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

/

[/quote']

I understand what you are saying. However, this is a slippery slope. I don't want to force folks into using setbody. I myself am looking to move away from it soon in my personal game, as the tokens are a pain in the ass for some of the other mods I am using.

If however we don't use setbody, then we are forcing folks to use a particular body or learn how to manually change things out if they don't like our choice. While this is not ideal it is far simpler on our end. I could very easily and quickly make a collection of all lower body nifs for all the different male bodies with the different cock angles and cock sizes. Then users could just grab the one for their body and drop it in and be off an running.

I think the default body probably should be roberts v5 but we are going to have gaps and seams, no matter what body we use (or even with setbody involved) since there are tons of options of what to take off and what to leave on, with thousands of different combinations of armor\clothing pieces. I see this getting way out of hand if we aren't careful.

I also couldn't script my way out of a wet paper bag, so someone else would have to take that on and build a module for it. I think it would be a major mistake to include it in the lovers with pk plugin, but that is just my initial impression.

Please don't misunderstand the semi-rant above, I am agreeing with you that we do need to figure out how to address this somehow, but I am not sure what direction we should take. I can see complications no matter what we do. Let's think on it some more and then if setbody is really the direction we should go then perhaps we can get gerra6 to lend us a hand.

No misunderstanding what so ever. And this was simply a early heads-up. As mentioned I brought it to gerra6's attention just recently, that was just a 'taste' of what we discussed via PM.

I'm also looking at this from multiple perspectives; those using Robert's Male, those not. Those using SetBody, and those not. I think Slof's Boners is used by most, if not all. So yeah, no forcing anyone to use anything they don't want to. I'm all about providing the most possible flexibility in any given situation. Related to that 'variety thing' I'm into. ;)

I'm also not implying you do the scripting. I'm looking into Slof's Boners to see what exactly that entails and will keep you apprised. The current menu in Lovers with PK just needs to be expanded to allow for the expanded selection. Also, how many actually use the Lovers or Slof's ver 3 or 4 boners any more? The Lover's ones are IMO near-obsolete. If I do expand this I'll make it a separate, extension esp. Players can choose to use it, or not, totally up to individual tastes. Placed after the Lovers with PK.esp, it would expand the selection options.

Also, I don't think you need to make the nifs for Robert's Male Body (and otherss?)+genitalia with the various angles. If I understand gerra6 correctly, he's already done that, for all but one very rarely used obscure version, I forget the name. AND no gaps. That is where I'm currently checking, to make sure I'm understanding 110% what he and I have discussed thus far. That could mean one less esp, namely Slof's Boner's. It may entail a minor edit to the rev96 esp. menu., plus providing those meshes from gerra6's MOD. Could be just an addition to the Lovers Resources.

Also if there are issues with tokens in SetBody that can be brought up with gerra6. I was the one that mentioned it to him initially, so it was reverse compatible with prior versions of SetBody; prior to his work and version. You can expand on that via PM, if and when you ave the time and I'll look into it; which MODs and which tokens.

Now that my parents on Long Island are okay I'm heading back to FL tonight and my main development PC. Remoting in from the road is a bear and not the best way to review and test MOD details. :P

Wasn't there a guy in a barrel I had to find in Bravil to become a slaver? I can't seem to find him.

Edit: Plus what happened to the underground training area what was behind that building in Bravil as well?

Wow Ark. You are WAY out of touch on this. :P

Points at Ark, maybe he needs to change his UID to Rip Van Winkle? :P

Suggestion: The trapdoor leading to the Slaver City needs to be moved.

I agree. I also suspect it's placed too far down into the floor' date=' causing the crosshair not to register every other plank of the door. I made the following changes to Silverhome on the Water to improve access to the trapdoor:

[list']

[*]Deleted the stool to the left of Gilgondorin.

[*]Deleted the keg behind him to his right.

[*]Changed the trapdoor to ChorrolTrapDoor01, and set size to 1.00.

[*]Moved the trapdoor to where the keg was.

[*]Changed the Z position to 2 and reoriented the trapdoor to match the floor.

The ChorrolTrapDoor01 better matches the floor than the original trapdoor. If the Z position is too low only the latch and frame can be activated. I also rearranged some of the items on the bar, but that's not really necessary. I may further customize it by moving it out of Silverhome on the Water entirely, but I've never linked doors before, so that will be new. The modifications above are fairly minor but I think should help. At minimum I think you should raise the trapdoor a touch higher off the floor, it's rather finicky to target as it is now.

Suggestion: The trapdoor leading to the Slaver City needs to be moved.

NPCs seem to hug around it making it impossible to use.

Also isn't the club supposed to have paralyze on it? If I kill someone using the club I can't enslave them.

Around the trapdoor that is behind the counter? The only one I have ever seen there is the Inn proprietor. I even have From2chanLives with all the added NPC's and they never go back there (it adds roughly 10-15 NPC's during the evening hours). Something sounds strange. That location to me seems the safest in the Inn, as I don't know where else you could put it that would make sense. It is supposed to be hidden and all that.

Sneak up behind someone and whack them with the club and it will paralyze them. If you can't sneak then I recommend you grab the plugin I have a link to in the OP that contains a spell that works splendidly with these plugins. (hint: Budongs Narcolepsy Spell)

Slave trader OP: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480

Ok,

My view may be biased here but the trapdoor works flawlessly for me and is not inset in the floor as you will see by the screen shots in the spoiler below. Now I am running better cities so that "may" be why mine is fine and others are off.

I suppose I could make an alternate version for those not using better cities - as I certainly don't want or intend on forcing folks to use that.

Give me some time to look into it. I don't want to do anything could mess up the scripting of the door as I am not comfortable enough with the that aspect of the CS to fix it (without spending hours upon hours messing with it anyway).

[spoiler=Pictures of the Trap Door for those using Better Cities]

innentering.jpg

trapdoorisabovefloor.jpg

anotherangleoftrapdoor.jpg

I'm also looking at this from multiple perspectives; those using Robert's Male' date=' those not. Those using SetBody, and those not. I think Slof's Boners is used by most, if not all. So yeah, no forcing anyone to use anything they don't want to. I'm all about providing the most possible flexibility in any given situation. Related to that 'variety thing' I'm into. ;)

Also, how many actually use the Lovers or Slof's ver 3 or 4 boners any more? The Lover's ones are IMO near-obsolete.

[/quote']

I am one of the odd balls that don't use slof's boners. I still use the original v2\v3 variants, although I have changed out the nif's to reflect the body builder lowerbody that matches up to what I use.

Also' date=' I don't think you need to make the nifs for Robert's Male Body (and otherss?)+genitalia with the various angles. If I understand gerra6 correctly, he's already done that, for all but one very rarely used obscure version, I forget the name. AND no gaps. That is where I'm currently checking, to make sure I'm understanding 110% what he and I have discussed thus far. That could mean one less esp, namely Slof's Boner's. It may entail a minor edit to the rev96 esp. menu., plus providing those meshes from gerra6's MOD. Could be just an addition to the Lovers Resources.

[/quote']

I might still have to make those nif files. Gerra6's setbody mod does contain slof's boners, however it doesn't contain all the angles. The default for lovers contains 5 cock positions. Some may be "similar" enough to do without - however at first blush looking at it I think at least one needed one is missing.

You can find them at: Oblivion\Data\meshes\clothes\as

It really would not be hard or take long to make these for those that don't want setbody as the cocks themselves are copy\pastable with nifskope.

Also there still are going to be gaps. If you put your settings to only take off your pants as a male when having sex their most likely will be a gap either at the feet or waste. Other variants of whether to take off clothing items could also introduce clipping as well. There is no getting around this unless you force remove all clothing during sex. To me it is not a big enough issue to worry on but that is just my two cents.

As examples: if I set the settings to only take off my pants with some shirts I will get major clipping at the ass for the male. Also the boots will clip badly if using most armored types.

I am in complete agreement that whatever we route we take, we should ensure that at the bare minimum there are no gaps or seams if the actors are completely naked.

If I do expand this I'll make it a separate' date=' [b']extension[/b] esp. Players can choose to use it, or not, totally up to individual tastes. Placed after the Lovers with PK.esp, it would expand the selection options.

We are in complete agreement here. This really is the best option as it allows folks the option of whether to go with it or stick to the default. Plus it avoids potential conflicts if a new revision of lovers with pk comes out (one never knows).

Also if there are issues with tokens in SetBody that can be brought up with gerra6. I was the one that mentioned it to him initially' date=' so it was reverse compatible with prior versions of SetBody; prior to his work and version. You can expand on that via PM, if and when you ave the time and I'll look into it; which MODs and which tokens.

[/quote']

The issue isn't with the wonderful setbody mod that Gerra6 made. The issue is with the tokens themselves. I have a couple mods that remove all items and that removes the tokens. This is a non-issue for most folks, so we probably should not waste any time with it here.

Now that my parents on Long Island are okay I'm heading back to FL tonight and my main development PC. Remoting in from the road is a bear and not the best way to review and test MOD details. :P

Glad to hear all is well with your family! :)

Okay. Sounds like you've already done quite a bit of investigation into this so I'll put it on the back burner on low heat. If I find or create solutions for myself I'll PM you the details.

Oh, don't take any of that as final. I, like you I think, am just spilling out my thoughts. I am all in favor of anything that makes sense. I do favor the KISS principle but there are exceptions to that in many cases.

I appreciate your thoughts! Sometimes a little back an forth is needed to challenge excepted norms! I am an old dog, so new tricks are not something I embrace by nature. :P

Targeting the Silverhome in the Water trapdoor in Bravil UG for me is finicky. In the first pic note the cross hairs, it's not letting me activate the trapdoor and it really should. If I point the cross hairs to the next plank over (or the latch or the wood frame edges) as in the 2nd pic, then I can activate the door. But the next plank over has the same issue, but the one after that is fine, etc. I have Better Cities too, so I don't think that's an issue.

TrapDoor.jpg

TrapDoor2.jpg

I wouldn't expect nudging the original trap door off the floor a bit more would affect anything. Changing the Z position of the original door from -8.7 to -7 fixes the targeting issue for me. This is just a suggestion for a issue I've had with the door, you certainly shouldn't change anything if you feel it might cause problems for others. Maybe it's just my game that has the targeting problem.

With the 2chLives NPCs, I have noticed a lot of congestion around the bar and occasionally NPCs going behind to talk to the barkeep during certain times of the day. Even some of the vanilla Bravil NPCs do this.

Just FYI, here's how I changed things (pic is of the render window in CS, not the game):

BravilSilverhomeChanges.jpg

I realize the trapdoor is supposed to be hidden, but going in and out with 3-4 nude slaves following me isn't fooling anyone. :P Also, I've accidentally stolen that plate on the shelves by the original door, causing the whole bar to freak out over the theft. That's another reason I moved it.

Regardless, I realize now this is probably farther than you want to go. I do, however, think you should consider raising the original door if others report targeting problems.

edit: I just uninstalled Better Cities and checked - same issue with the door for me. I don't think there's any need to support 2 versions of Bravil UG.

Odd, like I said, for me the door works flawlessly. However if folks are having problems then I certainly can look at tweaking things a bit.

As to two versions - well I haven't seen any screenshots of folks who don't have better cities so it may be that their version would need to be raised more than a better cities version. I am not about to remove better cities to test it as I have so many custom modifications installed that it is not worth the time I would have to spend jacking with things.

I will take a peek and see what I can do to help.

RE: Silverhome in the Water trapdoor targeting issue

Is it a character height issue? Noticed when using DMHHH clothes, or when using anything that raises the 'normal' height of a PC, or if the model is one that is above average height.

I've had an opposite but similar issue when targets are above the PC's head, and I use a shorter than 1.00 height model.

OP updated with Bravil Underground Beta 3.

Changes:

- Raised trap door to hopefully help with targeting issues - please test to see if this resolves things.

- Changed AI package for Spider Daedra in Arena Breeders Guild basement. There should no longer be any spinning. I tested this and it worked for me. Holler if any of you have issues.

I am still considering whether to move the trap door to the underground city, but so far I am not liking any of the locations. I am nervous about compatibility for folks using other mods if I do move it. If the raised door is enough to get folks in and out without a great deal of hassle then I probably will leave well enough alone. I am willing to move it if enough folks have issues but not if it is an isolated\rare deal. I am just too afraid of breaking the plugin - especially since it is so stable right now.

RE: Silverhome in the Water trapdoor targeting issue

I just tested the prior version to your corrected, latest ver. and had no issues with the trapdoor using a Cute Elf standard height. (I don't have or use BetterCities).

If your latest fix doesn't correct it I'd say it's a PC height issue and NOT this MOD.

@Character height:

My previous character was a modified Lolita race, height of 0.95. Since he was the same height as a wood elf, I never even considered character height a possible cause. My new character is a Nord. I've modified his height to 1.05 (from default of 1.06). Both had targeting issues with the trapdoor. I've also had the problem when I replaced the old door with ChorrolTrapDoor01 and set that trap door too low into the ground. From those experiences I would conclude it was a trapdoor placement issue.

As I previously mentioned, I uninstalled Better Cities with the Nord character to test the trap door in Bravil UG beta 2. Uninstalling Better Cities had no effect on the targeting issue for the Nord (was still a problem).

@Bravil UG beta 3:

The trapdoor in the new Bravil UG works perfectly for both characters, thanks for changing it. I consider the problem fixed.

@Bravil UG beta 3:

The trapdoor in the new Bravil UG works perfectly for both characters' date=' thanks for changing it. I consider the problem fixed.

[/quote']

Cool! :D

Did you also test the spider daedra? It worked great for me but I wanted to make sure it worked for others too.

I am currently using a male PC so I enslaved a female and drug her down to have her "test out" the spider daedra and while I was getting ready to start the action my male PC got raped by a freaking scamp! :@

I had started a new game to test things and forgot to dial back my joburg settings.....:P I had to sit back and laugh while the scamp had his way with my PC.

Did you also test the spider daedra? It worked great for me but I wanted to make sure it worked for others too.

I am currently using a male PC so I enslaved a female and drug her down to have her "test out" the spider daedra and while I was getting ready to start the action my male PC got raped by a freaking scamp! :@

I had started a new game to test things and forgot to dial back my joburg settings.....:P I had to sit back and laugh while the scamp had his way with my PC.

Lol, I had the same issue when starting the Nord. I also forgot about adjusting Joburg settings on a new game and paid the consequences. :P

Anyways, yes, the SpiderDaedra is fixed in my game, no spinning. The gate was down when I first entered. That might be due to the increased radius, I don't know. But I don't care either, that's a minor price to pay IMO. I nudged her back into the cell and raised the gate (which I usually leave open anyways). Still no spinning. Good work.