59 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Thats not supposed to happen , Did you install any skeleton mods ?

Or edit any ini settings ?

Default ini's, f4se updated, fallout 4 runtime updated, no skeleton mods like i said i tried with only zazout enabled and camera is still bugged

Tried furtnitures from other mods crx and torture devices and works fine.

It kinda look like it stuck in first person in some weird way.  

51 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Default ini's, f4se updated, fallout 4 runtime updated, no skeleton mods like i said i tried with only zazout enabled and camera is still bugged

Tried furtnitures from other mods crx and torture devices and works fine.

It kinda look like it stuck in first person in some weird way.  

And this happens on both furniture ?

Have you tried entering in first person and third person ?

Are you trying this indoors or outdoors are there any walls around the furniture ?

Edit - Also Check for any f4se plugins that maybe lingering , there was one for first person 

Yep its happening on both furnitures.

No difference between first person and third person. There is one more thing when i tried to scroll up to first person camera is still stuck but in "good" place basically where head suppose to be i can see whole furniture in front of me. 

I tried it on street in Sanctuary so i guess there is no walls around.

Btw are you planning to add also devices/restrains like in skyrim or only furnitures?

@edit

Everything is fine when i use furtniture through AAF 

Also after leaving furniture camera is still bugged - I just need to jump or switch to first person to fix it 

2 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Yep its happening on both furnitures.

No difference between first person and third person. There is one more thing when i tried to scroll up to first person camera is still stuck but in "good" place basically where head suppose to be i can see whole furniture in front of me. 

I tried it on street in Sanctuary so i guess there is no walls around.

Btw are you planning to add also devices/restrains like in skyrim or only furnitures?

@edit

Everything is fine when i use furtniture through AAF 

Also after leaving furniture camera is still bugged - I just need to jump or switch to first person to fix it 

Ok do one last thing check your Fallout.ini settings

[Camera] bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=1

It should be set to this.

57 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Ok do one last thing check your Fallout.ini settings

[Camera] bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=1

It should be set to this.

Well i didnt have that command at all, but unfortunately nothing changed after adding it, i could try to install zazout manually and see if that helps somehow :/ 

Hi @ZaZ i just wanted to say that i fixed it.

I've copy some ini settings from ENB i use which is VOGUE ENB - Realism 

To fix third person camera, add the following lines under the "[Camera]" section in your fallout4.ini

fVanityModeMaxDist=400.0000
fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=400.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=8.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=20.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=8.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=20.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fMinCurrentZoom=0.1500
bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0

And everything is fine :)

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hi @ZaZ i just wanted to say that i fixed it.

I've copy some ini settings from ENB i use which is VOGUE ENB - Realism 

To fix third person camera, add the following lines under the "[Camera]" section in your fallout4.ini

fVanityModeMaxDist=400.0000
fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=400.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=8.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=20.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=8.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=20.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fMinCurrentZoom=0.1500
bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0

And everything is fine :)

Thanks, this will be helpful to others, Im not using enb but it should come in handy

1 hour ago, divideby0829 said:

I love the animations and the crop, though I do have a bad habit of killing the recipient with only a couple of blows, oh the issues of a full-strength character I guess? haha

Thanks

Will Fix this , Next Update if I can ... there is some unwanted blood splatter effects on the surroundings as well that I want to get rid of.

Yea usually, one shouldn't be able to kill with the crop or cane , but I think its a full strength Issue thing.

18 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Thanks

Will Fix this , Next Update if I can ... there is some unwanted blood splatter effects on the surroundings as well that I want to get rid of.

Yea usually, one shouldn't be able to kill with the crop or cane , but I think its a full strength Issue thing.

"Unwanted blood splatter" well unwanted for some people ;)

2 hours ago, Durante said:

I don't seem to be getting cane marks, and the NPC's get released from the furniture when hit?

Are you using any slavery/companion mods that react to hitting with a melee weapon ?.

For the marks are you using any mods that change the default settings of decals ?

36 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Are you using any slavery/companion mods that react to hitting with a melee weapon ?.

For the marks are you using any mods that change the default settings of decals ?

I found that using the cane on Cait that after a couple of hits she became hostile, I guess thats not supposed to happen? :P

3 hours ago, ZaZ said:

I am using "just business" if that helps.

Hard to say, I use a bunch of texture and mesh mods like unique bodies, xenius looksmenu expansion, AAF patch, nothing specifically with decals apart from enhanced blood textures.

5 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I found that using the cane on Cait that after a couple of hits she became hostile, I guess thats not supposed to happen? :P

I will look into it , I have had random occurrences of companions turning hostile . But not as much .

2 hours ago, Durante said:

I am using "just business" if that helps.

Hard to say, I use a bunch of texture and mesh mods like unique bodies, xenius looksmenu expansion, AAF patch, nothing specifically with decals apart from enhanced blood textures.

I have not used quest mods too much, Does "Just business" have something done to slaves when you melee them ?

Try disabling enhanced blood textures and try just for bug testing purposes 

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

I will look into it , I have had random occurrences of companions turning hostile . But not as much .

I have not used quest mods too much, Does "Just business" have something done to slaves when you melee them ?

Try disabling enhanced blood textures and try just for bug testing purposes 

Good stuff, any plans for future animations? Having lots of fun with these ones still :)

ScreenShot80.png.828c25b9fe955e5f6e98528cf1ba9f5d.png

Its temporarily on hold , because I have take up some Fallout 4 Development with the AAF team.

And the extended skeleton etc.

There is a lot I want to do, but it would take me some time. I hope to finish up with the skeleton soon and get back to bdsm stuff asap.

Machines and other Automated BDSM stuff comes to mind , maybe even tentacles ?. I learned some new skills I want try out for modding.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I have the same problem as a couple of comments above, where the npc will just get released from the furniture when hit (with the cane).

Btw I edited the esp so the cane does only 1 damage, should I place it here?

Reducing the damage is a great idea - it will work nicely with melee characters. Hopefully ZaZ will consider updating it with the next version?

8 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I have the same problem as a couple of comments above, where the npc will just get released from the furniture when hit (with the cane).

Btw I edited the esp so the cane does only 1 damage, should I place it here?

7 hours ago, Apap said:

Reducing the damage is a great idea - it will work nicely with melee characters. Hopefully ZaZ will consider updating it with the next version?

I will be updating this one sometime in coming week . But Avoid Putting the .esp here right now . As it will be confusing.

There will be some updates to Animations so as they function correctly with Extended Skeleton I am working on.

2 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I can place it here as a patch, that way you will still need to have downloaded the original mod.

Yes , But the Original ESP will change as well in coming weekend because new animations ,

So "your Patched ESP" would overwrite the "New esp of the Original Mod" If people download it. And the new animations wont show up 

I will be making changes to the damage output of the weapons in that release.

I appreciate what your trying to do ^^ , but there is a BIG Change to the whole mod, so it might not be a good Idea to have additional patches right now.