[mod] [SxB] Go F*** Yourself

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, potatomaster800 said:

Also is it better to use unpak or pak version?

It doesn't matter much.

Depending on your OS, the pak version may load a tiny bit faster. Something tiny like Booty Rockin' Nuru or Go Fuck Yourself would be imperceptible, Sexbound wouldn't be much better. It's the really big stuff like Frackin' Universe that you might expect a noticeable change from.

It's to do with repeatedly calling kernel functions to enumerate and use all the files in an unpacked mod, vs calling it only once per packed mod and having the whole thing in one go.

4 hours ago, UnknownMaster1234 said:

Okie I have been trying to use any of the mods in sexlab for starbound and this one isn't working and it turns my character invisible and my controller is not working. I have no clue what I am doing wrong.

I'm sorry about this issue. I've just updated this mod to be compatible with the latest version of Sexbound. All new positions are now supported.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lord_Dragon117 said:

My character goes invisible no matter what race I use, is there a way to fix this? Looked through all comments but none are saying how to fix this.

Odd issue, assuming you're running latest Sexbound and latest GFY, could you provide the starbound.log?

1 hour ago, Lord_Dragon117 said:

Here you go red3dred, I do have the latest of both. All I hope is that there is a way to fix this.

-snip-

[13:29:34.771] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SexboundFutanari' at '..\mods\SexboundFutanari_v2.8.3.pak'

this mod is massively out of date and will cause things to break catastrophically
uninstall it and try again

Sexbound Tweaker offers equivalent functionality without causing sexbound to explode

On 10/8/2019 at 5:48 PM, HunnicDragon13 said:

Greetings fellas. I have a similiar error related to others. Gender console doesn't work, stuck on male on male. However sex platform does work. This error is present on vanilla races, also. I am using SexBound and this mod's latest versions. Thanks a lot for your concern.

Kinda expected you to read the previous message and also share a log later, but seeing as you didn't, if i may ask, could you upload your "starbound.log" text file located within the game's installation folder, in the storage folder? That'll help any users interested in troubleshooting to find the issue and solve it for you.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Merisa55 said:

i just keep getting broken win files from most of these mods any help 

How come? If you're getting corrupted downloads, only option is to try downloading again. A mirror isn't a good option in here.

Unless you mean something else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, interesting occurrence with this mod. Playing a male Avian, used mod to fuck female self. Got a message saying I'd gotten this holographic self-lass pregnant. Didn't think much of this at the time; it's a hologram, it'll probably disappear on its own.

Nope.

A week later in-game time, I get a prompt asking me if I want to give birth now or later. Sure enough, my male Avian had given birth. Apparently male characters can get pregnant if they fuck themselves with this mod.

Ain't even mad. That's just funny.

EDIT: mere minutes after I posted that, one of my female NPC roommates took their turn on the self-fuck machine, same settings, and got pregnant. Nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 2:29 AM, R>E>D>D>Y said:

So, interesting occurrence with this mod. Playing a male Avian, used mod to fuck female self. Got a message saying I'd gotten this holographic self-lass pregnant. Didn't think much of this at the time; it's a hologram, it'll probably disappear on its own.

Nope.

A week later in-game time, I get a prompt asking me if I want to give birth now or later. Sure enough, my male Avian had given birth. Apparently male characters can get pregnant if they fuck themselves with this mod.

Ain't even mad. That's just funny.

EDIT: mere minutes after I posted that, one of my female NPC roommates took their turn on the self-fuck machine, same settings, and got pregnant. Nice.

but how did you get the mod to work