Abandoned adult mods you wish someone to continue

magehunter12

So many great mods added here by talented developpers only to be abandoned for a while. Of course it is not anyones fault, since this is a volunteering job not a paid one. Yet obviously some mods being left out just makes me sad and I was somebody just picks it up. In this topic just share with all the mods you wanted to continue, or the mod ideas that has been talked in the forums but never come true.

The first one pops into my mind would be "Slaves of Tamriel". Was obviously a heavy mod including lots of npcs with their daily schedules, but i would really love if somebody just picked it up and continued.

"Raven Beak Prison" is also an amazing mod and idea. I am not sure if its abandoned completely but it is been a while since development was halted. So I believe it would count as well.

very good and on the other hand sad topic, not to complain at all but there are so many mods I would love to be continued but I fully understand that people just discontinue mods for various good reasons. Some other mods seem dead but then the modder surprises with an update but progress is very slow, again I fully understand why.

If I could pick on mod to be continued I would vote for "Cum fill her up" there are ports and improvements for the basic functionality of this mod and it still works but the original mod also had a QUEST mod included and this was just amazing stuff, sadly never made it to more than 1,5 quests ?

cheers

2 hours ago, echotest123 said:

SexLab Defeat ... Great mod, but it tends to get many many hiccups on longer playthroughs...

If we're just talking skyrim I'm gonna second defeat, its a mod that actually modified the way the game was played at a fundamental level.   Even though its old and seems to be abandoned, the parts that still work (most of it) work really well if your settings are right.  

What it could use is some updating to fix the bugs (like follower handling and such) as well as maybe simplifying the configuration - a lot of the options are not compatible with each other in reality.  Theres a million ways you can tune the settings so that nothing seems to work, and its hard to understand why your settings are wrong.  That said, its amazing how configurable it is.

It'd be nice to see some mods integrated with it if it was brought up to date, too.  These systematic framework-y kinda mods that are function heavy content light are great for quest mods and such.

4 hours ago, echotest123 said:

SexLab Defeat ... Great mod, but it tends to get many many hiccups on longer playthroughs...

Defeat indeed deserves some update. Especially when integrating with newer mods it tends to create issues. Besides just updating, there could be so many new features added with its concept. 

Immersive Pet Girl that had so much potential, but it hasn't been worked on for a long time

Devious Magic, a few things in the description have not been implemented so it is abandoned. I've used it a few times but

would be nice if someone could pick it up and finish it

Devious Traps was abandoned looks like and is not even complete some features are not implemented according to the MCM

13 hours ago, badbabyrum said:

I have to say sex lab beastess and sex lab leveling

Leveling would get a vote from me as well. I still use it in every play through, but a few more features, like the ability to change certain tags, would be nice. Also, integration options for some of the slave or DA type mods would be nice.

Sexlab Util also gets a mention from me. It works fine as is but more conditions would be really nice.  Being able to specify not just "animal" or "undead" or NPC but animal race, NPC type (man, mer, nord male, argonian female, etc).  If it had an MCM similar to Scent of Sex that allowed users to enter key terms, that would be amazing.

I'd have to go with a lot of others here and say Sexlab Defeat could use some love. But I doubt it would be something anyone could just continue. Even the original creator said at this point it would be a lot easier to just start from scratch. 

I'd have to 3rd... 4th?  Fill Her Up 2/Fill them up.  I still use the mod to this day, and it was given a new lease on life with the NIO version uploaded that also gave us access to the Fill Them Up questlines.  The quests were great and fully functional, and all the extra features of Fill Them Up 2 (NPC comments/debuffs/deflation animations with animated objects) keeps me from ever wanting to change to a different inflation mod.

I'd love to see simply more additions to those features and a continuation of the Quicksilver Trading Company storyline - plus a minor update to the mod to work with DDI 4.0 wouldn't hurt (I believe the issue is FHU can't detect plugs in DD4.0, so the "plugged" related comments and messages don't work and plugs don't stop deflation).

Follow-up mod might be Slave Girls by Hydragorgon - again a mod I use still that had a lot of cool ideas that never got implemented other than cells with NPCs with little to no dialogue.  The base mod is pretty much a requirement for me for any playthrough where it makes sense for lots of naked slave-type NPCs to be around the cities.

)

Corruptions of Champions mod: I don't know if this one is still going pretty sure it's dead, The project itself was very ambitious and the smart thing would have probably just be to stick with transformations and a corruption system similar to sexlab hormones, but the creator with minimal modding experience wanted to adapt everything the items the characters the story just a time bomb waiting to blow. He got as far as a few nifs like the bee queen transformation, ghost, a few items, a early mcm menu with a corruption slider, That's about it

Sexlab Breeder, Got as far as being able to become a half werewolf through breeding, a somewhat broken quest that was unfinished, Was basically going to be a skyrim version of fallout new vegas sexout breeder.

And one mentioned on here Immersive Pet Girl, Real shame could of been like oblivion's loverbitch.

Archived