Karyan's CBBE Bodyslide Conversation

• 2 weeks later...

NEW: GRIM BOOETTE

This is just my quick and dirty CBBE BS conversation for this outfit. I know it has many deform at the long dress and under arms, with my noob skill I can't fix, and I don't want an imperfect product that I can't support well to be posted on Nexus. So I just share it here for other CBBE user who want to try this outfit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Just curious......the Grim outfits already received official conversions. Or are these different?

Mega Milk and Bowsette Bodysuit CBBE on Nexus is my bodyslide conversation, it isn't different with what I post here. On Nexus I use name Shizue Karyan. 

Bowsette and Booete is different from Nexus. I think my bs for these outfits aren't good enough so I only share them on my personal blog and this topic, while waiting for other author's bs conversation. I haven't use the CBBE bs for these 2 outfits on Nexus so I don't compare them. Of course, you can use the official conversion on Nexus.

On 8/26/2018 at 8:19 PM, Amethyst456 said:

Delicate Lace

thank you for doanting your talent for all. my english is short and I don't want my word to sound impolite to you. 

just.. I think you made a little mistake so one of these great conversions is not perfect

in skimpy Valkyrie Venslar armor,  ValkyrieVenslararmor CBBE.ods and ValkyrieVenslarboots CBBE.ods are absent 

so the 'tail of swallow' part(butt part) of the cuirass and knee does not look very nice

thank you again for these great conversions.

Spoiler

20181122162919_1.jpg

3 hours ago, rocco said:

thank you for doanting your talent for all. my english is short and I don't want my word to sound impolite to you. 

just.. I think you made a little mistake so one of these great conversions is not perfect

in skimpy Valkyrie Venslar armor,  ValkyrieVenslararmor CBBE.ods and ValkyrieVenslarboots CBBE.ods are absent 

so the 'tail of swallow' part(butt part) of the cuirass and knee does not look very nice

thank you again for these great conversions.

Reveal hidden contents

I know. Thanks for reporting. Some of this files (in fact, most of them :3) was made when I still don't know much about making bodyslide, So some old conversations may look bad when use on other's character.

I have a plan to fix all of my old bodyslide files. It may take times. 

Sorry for inconvenient. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...