Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for Skyrim LE (ABBA)

Added a function that gets called by mcm's onconfiginit event. This should help if events aren't registered when your game  loads the mod for the 1st time. I tested the non-reversed thing on SLIF and it didn't work, I also couldn't find any supporting info in the SLIF documentation so I reverted the change. OK enough bug fixing for 1 day!

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Added a function that gets called by mcm's onconfiginit event. This should help if events aren't registered when your game  loads the mod for the 1st time. I tested the non-reversed thing on SLIF and it didn't work, I also couldn't find any supporting info in the SLIF documentation so I reverted the change. OK enough bug fixing for 1 day!

I can say with 100% certainty that SLIF, by default, applies reverse scaling to the morphs breasts, breastssmall, butt, buttsmall, nipplesize, and legs. I can post the sections from the config xml files to prove it if needed. The reason it's probably not in the docs is that it's user configurable in the MCM menu, so a user can make any slider reversed or not by ticking a box. Also, for the 2 NPCs that finally got registered, I looked at the scaling data in SLIF's MCM for ABBA and it showed negative values being applied for the morphs your code reverses. Other mods show positive values for breasts and nipplesize.

Anyway, slif doesn't do the reverse scaling in the code. It reads data from xml files and scales positive or negative based on what the xml direct the code to do with any given slider. But it's the same sliders that bodyslide has listed as reverse. And it's not, unfortunately, configurable on a per-mod basis.

edit: with my change, the nodes show positive scaling for ABBA according to SLIF.

My testing procedure was this:

Using the original abba, install slif with no mcm config changes: result, scaling was shown as negative in SLIF mcm (for the 2 relevant ones) and morphs were applied correctly.

Using the non-reversed version, as above but scaling was shown as positive and the morphs weren't applied correctly.

I found the reverse scaling section hidden in the slif menu and by default the relevant values are ticked. So, unless folk know what they are doing and untick those the morphs won't work as intended with your fix.  Better it just works out of the box imo.

Edit: I've come up with a better solution: I'll add a ticky box in ABBA mcm to enable this fix. That way we get the best of both worlds :)

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

My testing procedure was this:

Using the original abba, install slif with no mcm config changes: result, scaling was shown as negative in SLIF mcm (for the 2 relevant ones) and morphs were applied correctly.

Using the non-reversed version, as above but scaling was shown as positive and the morphs weren't applied correctly.

I found the reverse scaling section hidden in the slif menu and by default the relevant values are ticked. So, unless folk know what they are doing and untick those the morphs won't work as intended with your fix.  Better it just works out of the box imo.

Edit: I've come up with a better solution: I'll add a ticky box in ABBA mcm to enable this fix. That way we get the best of both worlds :)

Sounds good. FYI, I use the defaults in SLIF, so my SLIF reverses those morphs just like bodyslide, and that's the way it should be configured. Unchecking those boxes in SLIF will break every other mod. But without the fix, I got negative values shown in SLIF. With the fix, the values are positive. What I don't understand is why you got the opposite result.

But as you said, with the tick box, users can select whichever options works correctly for them.

edit: Are you using all SLIF defaults? If so, you're scaling is might be done with nioverride, not bodymorphs. Could that be why?

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Are you using all SLIF defaults? If so, you're scaling is might be done with nioverride, not bodymorphs. Could that be why?

I dunno, I don't have any use for slif in my game, the only inflation mods I use are ABBA and FillHerUp and they work perfectly well together without slif. All I did was test it out on first load of both ABBA and SLIF.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Great mod!

I would love a way for this mod to affect the bottom half of my PC as well. 

I'm considering another mod- "Arousal Based Character Adjuster" which will add a bunch more stuff and build on ABBA but still in the very early pondering stages just now.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm considering another mod- "Arousal Based Character Adjuster" which will add a bunch more stuff and build on ABBA but still in the very early pondering stages just now.

Yeah, so that's basically these files ;) I'm thinking about adding something for the guys along with male/female detection. Really tired of being told my male character's giant boobs are slowing him down. O_o And maybe adding a slight slowdown effect at max arousal.... Anyway, if you decide to go forward, these scripts should help get you there.

ABBA_Script_MCM.psc

ABBA_ClockRefScript.psc

ABBA_Clockscript.psc

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I won't be updating ABBA for oldrim anymore, It's too much effort converting my SSE changes to oldrim. Besides that it would seem folk can do it better themselves. Cheers!

Not sure I'd go that far... I can model additions on what other people have done, but I suck at creating scripts from scratch. Literally all I did was add some more morphs. Adding the other stuff, male/female detection, etc., yeah I don't actually know how to do that. I'm just thinking about trying as a learning exercise. And also if I can find a script I can steal some code from :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 8:03 PM, Yinkle said:

Just stay away from hip bones to avoid some headaches.^^ Cursed loot has a feature to change bodies based on arousal and handled hip bones which caused characters feet moving downwards, i had one game where the bottom was at kneehight before this bug was figured out.

1 hour ago, tookachinchilla said:

Is there a quick and easy way to compile them into .pex files? Or does anyone have the .pex files that would be kind enough to post them here or PM to me? Thanks!

You need the creation kit and all the source files for mods that abba depends on, then you can compile them. I'm not going to add other body morphs to abba just for a couple people thus causing conflicts with numerous other mods (eg FHU, fertility mode etc) . After all this is the "Arsousal based BREAST adjuster". Can't help you more than that, sorry.

You need the creation kit and all the source files for mods that abba depends on, then you can compile them. I'm not going to add other body morphs to abba just for a couple people thus causing conflicts with numerous other mods (eg FHU, fertility mode etc) . After all this is the "Arsousal based BREAST adjuster". Can't help you more than that, sorry.

My changes don't interfere with those mods. I use most of them, and it all works quite well together. This may be because I use SLIF and body morphs as the integration point, rather than nioverride.

11 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Is there a quick and easy way to compile them into .pex files? Or does anyone have the .pex files that would be kind enough to post them here or PM to me? Thanks!

My changes aren't official, and Yinkle hasn't given permission to distribute the modified scripts in compiled form. I provided them back to him as a courtesy, since it's his mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed one small bug somewhere, but I'm not able to figure out how to fix it. What happens is that creatures and animals are getting registered for ABBA. While it's funny once to see "cow's pussy is dripping thinking about swallowing cocks" it gets old.  I'm going through the scripts, but my papyrus just isn't strong enough to be sure where actors are getting pulled in from. I'm sure the solution is something like checking for keywords "ActorTypeCreature" and "ActorTypeAnimal", but I can't figure out where/how to add that.

3 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Noticed one small bug somewhere, but I'm not able to figure out how to fix it. What happens is that creatures and animals are getting registered for ABBA. While it's funny once to see "cow's pussy is dripping thinking about swallowing cocks" it gets old.  I'm going through the scripts, but my papyrus just isn't strong enough to be sure where actors are getting pulled in from. I'm sure the solution is something like checking for keywords "ActorTypeCreature" and "ActorTypeAnimal", but I can't figure out where/how to add that.

it's fixed in the sse version, sorry but I can't remember what I did off the top of my head but it's to do with the "actortype" thing so you are on the right track. Best to just download the latest sse version and do a compare in notepad++

I'll do an update for the oldrim version at some point but it's a bit of a hassle so only once every few sse updates

it's fixed in the sse version, sorry but I can't remember what I did off the top of my head but it's to do with the "actortype" thing so you are on the right track. Best to just download the latest sse version and do a compare in notepad++

I'll do an update for the oldrim version at some point but it's a bit of a hassle so only once every few sse updates

Thanks for that. I saw what you did and I think I have it patched correctly. If I can ever get the battle for whiterun to not crash once, I'll do more testing.