Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for Skyrim LE (ABBA)

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for Skyrim LE (ABBA)

View File

This mod was not made by me. I didn't even used it. I'm just the caretaker.

I didn't ask Yinkle why he leaves. I just asked him to leave his mods for the community, because a lot of ppl like what he has done and he said it is ok if I take care of them.

I will do this with respect for him and with respect of his work. 

A mod that changes your character's Breast/Butt/Nipple size based on their arousal level.

Note: This is a backport from my SE mod and  does not provide the same functionality due to changes in body types.

NB: you will need recent updates for BodySlide and RaceMenu. In addition to this you need to tick "build tri morphs" when building outfits/body

I wanted to make this mod as I couldn't find one that did this in a simple way without lots of other stuff going on.

NB: Needless to say if you have any other mod running that changes your body shape then you might need to use an inflation framework mod like SLIF. I should also say that if you have overlays enabled in racemenu then you might see graphical oddities on outfits with alpha blend meshes.

Thanks to Kimy for the help getting this off the ground and the folks who made the sexlab/aroused/bodyslide/racemenu mods.

Requirements:

body/armor meshes with tri morph files generated

BodySlide

Racemenu

Sexlab (Note you need PapyrusUtil version 3.3+)
Sexlab Aroused Redux

Credits:

All of the above

The ZAZ guys for some mod assets

Ousnius for looking at my code

All the folks that use my mod and have contributed ideas or spotted bugs, thanks!

The Godess Dibella!

One thing I should add about this mod. It checks for a few things before applying any changes: changes to arousal level/whether the character has an armour item removed (if that is enabled) etc. So if you load it up and nothing happened for a while it could be that nothing has changed that deems a morph on your character or npcs. You can test it by setting the increase arousal keybind and spamming it for a while. Enjoy!

Note: Reportedly this can fix a ctd with in-game morphs if you are using Crash Fixes: "If you have crash fixes, go into the .ini file located in your SKSE folder, look for the line that says "AlignHeapAllocate=0" and change the 0 to a 1."

Some recent changes to ABBA require PapyrusUtil version 3.3 (latest version at the time of writing this) or later. Sexlab framework for LE currently comes with 3.0 so please make sure you have 3.3+ installed and overriding the sexlab version in your mod manager.

If you like ABBA and would like to support me and my modding endeavours you can now buy me a coffee!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    See requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

FYI, this also works with UUNP since it uses bodymorphs, and all of the  morphs are present on UUNP.

So, lot's of fun, this mod. I would like to suggest that options for butt, buttsmall, bigbutt, legs, and calves be added so the characters can get curvy with arousal, and not just big tits. And nippleperkiness would be good too.

Even those aren't added, it's a helluva lot of fun and now officially part of my base sexlab builds.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Hi, sorry for the slow reply, I forgot to follow this thread! I'm mainly working on the sse version.

Regarding other body parts, I'll probably not do that on this mod as I'd like to keep it simple. That said, maybe I'll make a new mod that expands on this one some day :)

I've already done it. Want the scripts?

54 minutes ago, _Phoe_ said:

To avoid incompability to other mods, you should try to make it Inflation Framework native.

I was asked about this a while back and looked into it, since that mod is behind a paywall on patreon I'm not going to bother.

That said, If someone wants to make a patch for my mod I'd be happy to add it to the downloads :)

34 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I was asked about this a while back and looked into it, since that mod is behind a paywall on patreon I'm not going to bother.

That said, If someone wants to make a patch for my mod I'd be happy to add it to the downloads :)

The problem behind this is, that I would like to download your mod ? but I'm using much other Body-Mods... so it bothers me xD Perhaps you can contact qotsafan and ask him what to do?

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

He releases all versions to the public. The patreon donations just get you new versions a bit sooner. Elsie LaVache is an example of how you can check for SLIF and use that, and fall back to using morphs if SLIF isn't installed.

4 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

He releases all versions to the public. The patreon donations just get you new versions a bit sooner. Elsie LaVache is an example of how you can check for SLIF and use that, and fall back to using morphs if SLIF isn't installed.

Sadly the pay version is the only one that supports CBBE SSE :/

That Elsie mod uses nodescaling so it sent me down the wrong path! I looked at the patch for weightmorphs and that got it sorted.

Anyhow peeps, I've uploaded a SLIF compatible version for oldrim, enjoy!

4 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

OK, this is odd... Using the non-slif version, the morphs don't seem to be getting applied. The old version worked fine. I also don't see any messages for NPCs inflating, though my player character does get messages.

On a separate note, here's the modified scripts I said I'd upload awhile back.

Abba scripts.7z

Hmm, that's odd. Did you try it on a new game? You might need to clean your saves after removing the old version. Also SLA the cell scan frequency that fires the NPC changes defaults to 2mins. You might want to shorten that to test it out.

Yes, on a new game, an old game where ABBA was never loaded, and cleaning my save with the save tool. I've waited several minutes watching an NPC @ 100% arousal, as well as trying it when my PC is female. And as an aside, I'm going to try adding a condition check for male player characters. The messages are weird when I'm playing a male ;)

Saw the bugfix version you uploaded... trying that and will report back.

edit: NPCs are not being registered for ABBA, so that's probably why the morphs aren't getting applied. On to debugging... yay....

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Yes, on a new game, an old game where ABBA was never loaded, and cleaning my save with the save tool. I've waited several minutes watching an NPC @ 100% arousal, as well as trying it when my PC is female. And as an aside, I'm going to try adding a condition check for male player characters. The messages are weird when I'm playing a male ;)

Saw the bugfix version you uploaded... trying that and will report back.

edit: NPCs are not being registered for ABBA, so that's probably why the morphs aren't getting applied. On to debugging... yay....

I made a version for males but it's for SSE. The normal one is only intended for female player characters.

Edit: just noticed a glaring problem with the LE version's morph checks, it was getting a size from the SSE one! - the trials of trying to do 2 versions :/

I'll upload a fix shortly

Appologies guys, if you updated to 1.5.3 please grab 1.5.3c as it fixes one of the things I neglected to change from the SSE version. It should work properly now.

Just the one version now (SLIF will be integrated in all future versions). I've left the initial release if folk like to keep it simpler.

OK, here's what I've got so far... with the bugfix version NPCs are getting registered, but it's taking a very long time. The old version took 2-3 SLA scans at most to register an NPC. After an hour, 2 out of 4 of my companions have been registered, so that's 30 SLA scans, give or take. The other thing I noticed is that since you're now looking for SLIF, SLIF already reverses sliders where needed, so in your scripts where you reverse the sliders SLIF ends up applying negative values. I think this fixes it:

Function DoMorphs(Float MorphArouse, Actor MorphActor)
	int m = 0
	while m<25
		float Value = (MorphArouse * Morphs[m]) + MinM[m]
		if !(Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255)
			if (m == 0 || m == 8)
			SetMorphValue(MorphActor, -Value, MorphNames[m])
			else
			SetMorphValue(MorphActor, Value, MorphNames[m])
			EndIf
		else
			SetMorphValue(MorphActor, Value, MorphNames[m])
		EndIf
		m+=1
	EndWhile
	NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(MorphActor)
EndFunction

Might be able to make that a little more efficient, but I was just testing to see if that was the problem. I'm also not completely sure that it fixes it. Even for the NPCs that are registered, they seem to take a very long time to update, assuming they are. It's so slow I can't tell yet.