44 minutes ago, MeanGreenBean83 said:

Thanks, didn't know that. I uploaded a new version including FaceGenData.

Not that hard to overlook really. It's one of the top things that gets glossed over when making a new mod, especially with NPC's in it. It usually takes a test run through the game to realize "Oh crap, all my NPCs are in blackface!" I remember when the Lunari was being worked on way back in the early days of Oldrim, that was one of the first mistakes the author made. ?

Also, just to let you know, this mod works just fine with full Sexlab. Also works with Fertility Mode, I've discovered. (Both the initial slave and the female guard are currently pregnant in my save)

12 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Not that hard to overlook really. It's one of the top things that gets glossed over when making a new mod, especially with NPC's in it. It usually takes a test run through the game to realize "Oh crap, all my NPCs are in blackface!" I remember when the Lunari was being worked on way back in the early days of Oldrim, that was one of the first mistakes the author made. ?

Also, just to let you know, this mod works just fine with full Sexlab. Also works with Fertility Mode, I've discovered. (Both the initial slave and the female guard are currently pregnant in my save)

Seems like my version of Creation Kit extracted the FaceGenData on it's own, so it just worked for me. I just didn't realize that it existed at all, so I hadn't included it in the zip file.

A few tiny issues here:

• Script glitches here and there, but probably just the engine bugging out.
  • The small frame in the dungeon seems to not be accessible — slaves ordered there just stand in place waiting to be released from it.
  • Slaves don't follow the strip parameters set in Sexlab.

But I can finally take Nazeem to my Cloud District.  Please import Preston Garvey in the next version. ?

ScreenShot5.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 3:59 AM, _Sarge_ said:

WHERE IS HE?! I have looked everywhere and he is not showing up. someone please help.

I found him on the side of the road just outside of Riverwood. Walk by the blacksmith shop towards the mine outside of town and he was dead by the side of the road. Detect dead spell helped me find him also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...