Show Your Outfit Mash-ups

MayDayCray

I just wanna see some kick ass mashups. It's what keeps me going.. If you wanna share details of what comes from where that's fine.  I'll go first. I know some of you guys have seen this before but I think it goes together so well. Nevermind the clipping..

2111507077_Ganja-Solitude2018-08-2323_26_16.thumb.png.eba4d82795aa64e03188742147c8de55.png

Spoiler

2131430221_Ganja-Solitude2018-08-2323_19_56.thumb.png.aff39f137f4fce4b20d1be0a970a670a.png1585357809_Ganja-Solitude2018-08-2323_24_59.thumb.png.deff8661b8c8c2e0829e97903c927fe7.png

1390543415_Ganja-Solitude2018-08-2323_27_37.thumb.png.c39bf352116cfde81dcea4d32ce244d4.png

2076421913_Ganja-Solitude2018-08-2323_33_46.thumb.png.da2421c99b236479172111ba006b9b3b.png

Edit: Upload or link to full body shots. This thread is more about the mashups your PC is wearing rather than them trying to look cool or sexy

4 hours ago, oldrayzor said:

Mashups02.thumb.jpg.5b86e87ec47a1e2b763332e0201f26dd.jpg

Mashups03.thumb.jpg.084039d10e8458794958d290c2f8383f.jpg

I really like the skirt the Breton(?) is pictured wearing.. I would argue, compositionally, that it would pop more if the top covered a bit more. It could still be revealing.. but maybe a little something around the abs.

The Orc looks bad ass but seems to be missing something.. you should give her a armored bra at least lol

The Redguard is the most practical here and I'm totally unsure where the main body piece is from but I want it :3

The Nord is my favorite.  It's skimpy, but doesn't have too much negative space. The sash and the head piece really helps out.  The asymmetrical pauldron adds flavor and I see we both are a fan of those Blade Gauntlets. Nice job 

8 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

No, I just adjusted the shape of the clothes a bit with Outfit Studio to make everything fit her body.

Where are those pieces from? Especially the Lacy boots? If those are boots? Is there a heel? Is that a cape on her shoulders?

13 hours ago, Alter Native said:

It's a mashup of Fantasy Series2 (Boots, Jacket) and Dark Sin (rest). Dark Sin has more heel if you are interested.

I prefer the boots your character is wearing.. they go nice with a vampire or other creature of the night. 

11 hours ago, Crw said:

Mashup of Bikini Ascend and Amazing World of Bikini Armor.
In the end, it doesn't even look like a bikini.

Hide contents

Screen_Shot2575.jpg
Screen_Shot2576.jpg
Screen_Shot2577.jpg

Wow.. it looks like one body piece. I never would have guessed that came from different sets, but I never took a looksie inside Bikini Ascend.  

This mash-up looks like a nice mix of Elder Scrolls meets Fallout raider. It's pretty unique, functional yet sexy and looks great from head to toe. You should experiment with some HDT capes and head wear like bandanas

18 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

I prefer the boots your character is wearing.. they go nice with a vampire or other creature of the night. 

Wow.. it looks like one body piece. I never would have guessed that came from different sets, but I never took a looksie inside Bikini Ascend.  

This mash-up looks like a nice mix of Elder Scrolls meets Fallout raider. It's pretty unique, functional yet sexy angel looks great from head to toe. You should experiment with some HDT capes and head wear like bandanas

Hmm, thank you ^_^
And thanks for the advice, I'll see if you can really come up with something.

18 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I really like the skirt the Breton(?) is pictured wearing.. I would argue, compositionally, that it would pop more if the top covered a bit more. It could still be revealing.. but maybe a little something around the abs.

The Orc looks bad ass but seems to be missing something.. you should give her a armored bra at least lol

The Redguard is the most practical here and I'm totally unsure where the main body piece is from but I want it :3

The Nord is my favorite.  It's skimpy, but doesn't have too much negative space. The sash and the head piece really helps out.  The asymmetrical pauldron adds flavor and I see we both are a fan of those Blade Gauntlets. Nice job 

Thanks, I truly appreciate the comments and agree with your critique. Problem becomes re-outfitting 60+ NPCs. Managing all the outfit mods and toggling between bodyslide and Blender  - though grateful to the many authors - its a mental excise for sure. 

13 hours ago, sativa said:

zNrfKBh.jpg

rightclick/show graphic

Besides these screenshots appearing seemingly out of some other game far more epic than what we actually play.. Sativa's character slays in the fashion world.  Oh yes.. even you have been unintentionally slayed by Zoe.  She is at the top of Skyrim's haute couture scene.  Don't argue with me ?

Okay, rant over.. sorry but I love her. anyway.. here's my unprofessional opinion to a professional. I'll critique my favorites since there are so many.

• The top right is  P E R F E C T !  Beautiful earthy tones balanced with a pop of colour on the necklace, leg bands, and mahogany boomerangs.  It shows a lot of skin but you'd never say that it's revealing. Maybe the outfit combined with the scenery is giving me Pocahontas vibes   

• Top third from left is one of the greater skimpy armored mash-ups out there.  Well, not out there, out there.. since I'm sure this ish is custom.  There's very little negative space on this canvas because your eyes will wander from the headguard to the chest x-strap to the chain-linked sash to the quick draw knife.. A goddess of the arena.

• The Chainmail outfits of the second row look like something Beyoncé would wear if she was ever a follower.. Accentuating her curves and desirable bits.  Those clavicles, tho ? .  The hues run a bit dark on the second chainmail and I wish there was a splash of colour somewhere to combat that.  A red bow tie for the hair or a teal necklace or even a white sash in the style of Captain Marvel's.   

• Bottom row left.. where she appears to be a demon of sorts, is well composed. The white of the bones (forearms, horns, and necklace) combined with the leggings tie the outfit together.. tho I would like to see this personally with the staps of bones on the leggings but without the actual leggings. I have a leg fetish. Don't pay me any mind ?‍♀️

•  Bottom row on the boat.. not sure if mash up or some sort of retextured travel wear. In any case, Skyrim sorely needs more of this look. It's immersive to vanilla, doesn't reveal much-- besides those sexy clavicles of course.. and just looks F'n Great! This outfit would go very well with role-players who want to spend a day training, doing chores, shopping- activities outside of serious combat.  I would recommend retexturing the pants or adding something to shake it up.. but I'm sure this attire is old news by now.

Also.. the Orc looks like she doesn't fuck around. Wearin bones an shit. I'm sure she couldn't care less about what she wears when she's out and about murdering.

2 hours ago, oldrayzor said:

Thanks, I truly appreciate the comments and agree with your critique. Problem becomes re-outfitting 60+ NPCs. Managing all the outfit mods and toggling between bodyslide and Blender  - though grateful to the many authors - its a mental excise for sure. 

? Are these regular-smegular NPCs or do you have 60+ followers installed??

9 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Besides these screenshots appearing seemingly out of some other game far more epic than what we actually play.. Sativa's character slays in the fashion world.  Oh yes.. even you have been unintentionally slayed by Zoe.  She is at the top of Skyrim's haute couture scene.  Don't argue with me ?

Okay, rant over.. sorry but I love her. anyway.. here's my unprofessional opinion to a professional. I'll critique my favorites since there are so many.

• The top right is  P E R F E C T !  Beautiful earthy tones balanced with a pop of colour on the necklace, leg bands, and mahogany boomerangs.  It shows a lot of skin but you'd never say that it's revealing. Maybe the outfit combined with the scenery is giving me Pocahontas vibes   

• Top third from left is one of the greater skimpy armored mash-ups out there.  Well, not out there, out there.. since I'm sure this ish is custom.  There's very little negative space on this canvas because your eyes will wander from the headguard to the chest x-strap to the chain-linked sash to the quick draw knife.. A goddess of the arena.

• The Chainmail outfits of the second row look like something Beyoncé would wear if she was ever a follower.. Accentuating her curves and desirable bits.  Those clavicles, tho ? .  The hues run a bit dark on the second chainmail and I wish there was a splash of colour somewhere to combat that.  A red bow tie for the hair or a teal necklace or even a white sash in the style of Captain Marvel's.   

• Bottom row left.. where she appears to be a demon of sorts, is well composed. The white of the bones (forearms, horns, and necklace) combined with the leggings tie the outfit together.. tho I would like to see this personally with the staps of bones on the leggings but without the actual leggings. I have a leg fetish. Don't pay me any mind ?‍♀️

•  Bottom row on the boat.. not sure if mash up or some sort of retextured travel wear. In any case, Skyrim sorely needs more of this look. It's immersive to vanilla, doesn't reveal much-- besides those sexy clavicles of course.. and just looks F'n Great! This outfit would go very well with role-players who want to spend a day training, doing chores, shopping- activities outside of serious combat.  I would recommend retexturing the pants or adding something to shake it up.. but I'm sure this attire is old news by now.

Also.. the Orc looks like she doesn't fuck around. Wearin bones an shit. I'm sure she couldn't care less about what she wears when she's out and about murdering.

hehe,thank you

I have been working with 3dsmax since the 90's and playing with this dolls is a good exercise  for my lil Daughter to learn 3dsmax and Photoshop,we have a lot of fun zoe dressing. :D

Here are some more shots from her,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152202495@N07/

@SmedleyDButler

comes from here,i removed some parts

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nini-stuff-2-0-19746255

Here's one of mine:

Spoiler

Llaaneth.thumb.jpg.ddfe80a9dfb4b923b23cdab6bfb87b09.jpg

- top is Trip's shirt from the game Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, I think it was by m0ckin9bird.

- bracers, trousers, mask, boots and the strappy leather thing around her upper chest are West Wind Combat Assault

- pauldrons and arm ties are Brokefoot's unp mashup

- collar is from amazing world of bikini armour - not quite a colour match but it worked well enough

1 hour ago, Artsick said:

I don't really know if it counts as a mashup but it's far from what it used to be.

Hide contents

29325649427_6907babc8c_o.jpg

42325015074_22a23b7e65_o.jpg

29325654157_20c3fe5401_o.jpg

I have a lot of hair mashups though if that counts haha

The second one is just gorgeous ^_^ What is that armor\tunic?

11 hours ago, sativa said:

hehe,thank you

I have been working with 3dsmax since the 90's and playing with this dolls is a good exercise  for my lil Daughter to learn 3dsmax and Photoshop,we have a lot of fun zoe dressing. :D

Here are some more shots from her,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152202495@N07/

@SmedleyDButler

comes from here,i removed some parts

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nini-stuff-2-0-19746255

I knew it! lol.. Your work is too perfect and frequent. That's so awesome and sweet what you do with your daughter.  I wish I had a teacher before going to dang ol' school to design games. Have you ever had a hand in creating any games?

10 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Here's one of mine:

Hide contents

Llaaneth.thumb.jpg.ddfe80a9dfb4b923b23cdab6bfb87b09.jpg

- top is Trip's shirt from the game Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, I think it was by m0ckin9bird.

- bracers, trousers, mask, boots and the strappy leather thing around her upper chest are West Wind Combat Assault

- pauldrons and arm ties are Brokefoot's unp mashup

- collar is from amazing world of bikini armour - not quite a colour match but it worked well enough

That shirt which has been scrubbed from the internet, pairs really nicely with the assault armor. Almost as if the shirt was tucked under the vest that comes with WWCA. Definitely getting Fallout vibes here (is that a fallout armor conversion? I don't mod Fallout?)

I'm a firm believer in a diversity of colours and textures.  It's more interesting to the eye if it's switched up more often than not. But if the collar bothers you, you should recolour it. I think it's fine. I can barely detect a difference 

9 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Just install too many outfit mods and pick something in the inventory.

384197234_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.10-21_47_28_78.thumb.jpg.446ac290456a1b05cb6c7b57abe384f6.jpg

Hide contents

2013906895_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.10-21_06_54_45.thumb.jpg.9e2b60e4a25ef0c0de848968f2e9b325.jpg

19039430_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.10-21_25.12_25.thumb.jpg.0fb5e5217511d59b90d6102d17e145cd.jpg2076096584_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.10-23_13_34_03.thumb.jpg.c053b1ee2dc1557bde677908c394d619.jpg

So I have this design costume design philosophy.. which is really a look that inspired me, read: look that I stole from Vagrant Story..

Spoiler

Vagrant_Story.jpg.653b23e39de9141ae9d40006f1465d40.jpg 

or Doctor Doom..

doctor_doom.gif.1dcea48a418a44ad60d35f1673837eef.gif

And my character's main outfit..

1340301828_Ganja-GomaPeroLand2018-08-2616_13_58.thumb.png.e3ef8352385aa92f6a022120d3586a08.png

2118039750_Ganja-GomaPeroLand2018-08-2617_34_53.thumb.png.1e0deb13316a69dc26f52ff9438f0101.png

1. Little to no armor on the torso. Hellenistic cloth optional
  2. Armored arms and legs. Optional head.

The appendages often tie everything together, and you either get to show more of the sexiest part of the body or a really cool flowing gown, cape, poncho, toga etc.. 

Even tho those tig ol' bitties are on full display.. the Victorian, fantasy-styled arm and leg pieces are in stark contrast with her fair skin, crimson hair and those celestial wings. The long tip spear supplementary. Tho the bra and panties look great here.. I'm not really for this much skimp.. buuuuuut I would argue that she may seem more ethereal without them.

or with this from Slash197..

Spoiler

044340c05b6ea6abdc9cf672e75e993a-2017061

It's HDT if that's too

4 hours ago, Artsick said:

I don't really know if it counts as a mashup but it's far from what it used to be.

Hide contents

29325649427_6907babc8c_o.jpg

42325015074_22a23b7e65_o.jpg

29325654157_20c3fe5401_o.jpg

I have a lot of hair mashups though if that counts haha

It looks like it's from a single set.. Heavy Armor isn't my cup of tea (on men or women) But whoever created it, it's a job well done. I'm a robe lover. I love any long fabric that drags or flows. It creates drama. I think it comes from my studies of the Hellenism of Greek history.. My critiques are biased. Sowwieee ?‍♀️

Archived