Doppelganger Follower

5 hours ago, Freid said:

This is amazing! Is it possible to make a patch for BeeingFemale?

haha, that would be cool if your doppelganger got pregnant as you did, I do not see why not, I havent got much time this week do too work but I will look into it, and thank you I am glad your enjoying

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 11:57 AM, -Caden- said:

haha, that would be cool if your doppelganger got pregnant as you did

Found out the hard way if you're hunting the countryside at night as a werewolf, your doppelganger will also spawn as one, with all your lycanthropic skills, then spawns another of herself and they proceed to tear you apart ?

Great fun ?

31 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

Found out the hard way if you're hunting the countryside at night as a werewolf, your doppelganger will also spawn as one, with all your lycanthropic skills, then spawns another of herself and they proceed to tear you apart ?

Great fun ?

Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?!?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think i've found a little bug...well i think it's a bug. i married myself and one of the visitors in the temple of mara was also a doppelganger. at first i couldn't speak to her but after i leaved the place and re entered it i could speak. she congratulate me for my wedding and thats all. so i used puppet master and made her a follower. now i have two of me following me.

Edit: I found out that this NPC has nothing to do with this mod. This Doppelganger is part of the mod Slaverun Reloaded. I don't know what purpose this NPC has (and i really don't want to know....its from Slaverun after all so it must be a very cruel one) but certainly not as a visitor on your wedding or to be a follower.

But at least it was funny...

• 3 months later...

I have a doubt. this mod exactly copies the first creation of the character or also the second and third, as explore the use of "RaceMenu"?

I realized that the sliders remain the same, there are no changes, including with the EFF in the tattoos.

is it necessary some kind of step for me to modify my follower's body? being more specific, in the sliders ??

• 2 months later...