Doppelganger Follower

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@-Caden-

not sure if it is possible to do or not, but is it possible that the doppelganger will gain the same stat increase when leveling that the player does. also if you are unaware, the doppelgangers stats are 50hp 1k mana, and 550 stam. i found this via AFT from when i used the console to target her.

and a quick question. will they become a vampire if you do or will it treat them differently?

Try this and check stats

DopplegangerFollower(TEST).7z

26 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Uh hold on.. my Game keeps crashin and i couldn´t recruit my Doppelgänger too. Im gonna sort this out and use some console commands. By the time im done, someone else could have helped you so maybe you´ll find somebody.

It kept crashing after installing the test file?

Just wanted to say I've been using this mod the last day or two and it runs great for me, I've been looking for something exactly like this for a while, but most the mods that offer it are kind of overdone and slow my game down. It sucks you have been getting barraged by people demanding updates and help because they don't know how to check their load order but thanks for making this!

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

The health is staying at 50?..I need to look at that, as far as the vampire, the follower should turn, but have not tested that side yet

if i use AFT and change the doppelgangers class, the hp will change. as far as if it goes up when lvling i am not sure. but as  the default setup it stays at 50hp. will have to try it on a newer save, before i used aft to change its class.

50 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

if i use AFT and change the doppelgangers class, the hp will change. as far as if it goes up when lvling i am not sure. but as  the default setup it stays at 50hp. will have to try it on a newer save, before i used aft to change its class.

3.0 should fix that

1 hour ago, deltabrav00 said:

Just wanted to say I've been using this mod the last day or two and it runs great for me, I've been looking for something exactly like this for a while, but most the mods that offer it are kind of overdone and slow my game down. It sucks you have been getting barraged by people demanding updates and help because they don't know how to check their load order but thanks for making this!

Thank you, Is great to hear some positive, I am glad it is working great for you, works great on my end as well, there is just to many mods out there that so many people use that can conflict

I finally used my twin with 2.0.  She didn't give me any problems then.  Now I ll have to up to the new 3.0, but I doubt any trouble will come there.  I ve been lucky it seems in that she has not wiped out any towns via a shout??  :P   On a side note, she did react to Devious Followers. So she is also good at trying to fuck me over. 

It's really weird to have her. But she is great. 

5 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

I finally used my twin with 2.0.  She didn't give me any problems then.  Now I ll have to up to the new 3.0, but I doubt any trouble will come there.  I ve been lucky it seems in that she has not wiped out any towns via a shout??  :P   On a side note, she did react to Devious Followers. So she is also good at trying to fuck me over. 

It's really weird to have her. But she is great. 

Great and I am glad you are enjoying it

Ok so my time as run short on managing this mod due to RL obligations so I want to put this out there for anyone that is interested. You have my full permission to further this mod as you see fit, and make it your mod and upload it with 2 conditions:

1: Credit where the mod originated ( not just me but others Like Familiar faces have worked to make a mod like this happen)

2: share it here and Nexus - It is time to squash the lingering tension between the 2 sites, in the end we are all gamers who enjoy the work of modders, and we should all benefit in modders work no matter what our taste in mods is

to find the changes in this mod in CK or Tes V Edit search DPGF_

Lovers Lab will always be my home, that will never change but I had to put my petty crap aside and realize there are good and bad people on both sites lets just enjoy the games and the sites that allow us to share our work
If anyone gets upset about these conditions or this statement then the petty issues are on your end!

12 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Plucked 3.0 off the nexus and it works a charm, all previous issues dead and gone. 's bloody good work ❤️

great to hear :) thank you

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

GZ you made it to the Nexus Hotfiles ?

Thats cool, as long as people enjoy it thats all that matters no matter where it is :)

EDIT: I have got to say, you still have the best screen name out there, makes me laugh everytime :D

First of all, ty to the authors for sharing their wonderful work with us.

I'm sorry for being lazy, and not reading the entire thread, hopefully this issue hasn't been brought up before. The doppelganger didn't mimic my PC's slavetats. I even tried adding them manually through the slave tats menu, but it didn't work. Did I screw something up?

Ty.

57 minutes ago, Aqvaman said:

First of all, ty to the authors for sharing their wonderful work with us.

I'm sorry for being lazy, and not reading the entire thread, hopefully this issue hasn't been brought up before. The doppelganger didn't mimic my PC's slavetats. I even tried adding them manually through the slave tats menu, but it didn't work. Did I screw something up?

Ty.

I am not sure on slave tats, I think others had issues with them too, I have never used them so am unsure of them working, if anyone has had slave tats work for them please let us know

17 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I am not sure what you mean, it will copy your race, but not sure about the sliders

It's a good question. 

With YPS fashion giving me a change via my Elastic Hairband ( Scrunchie ) the twin copied it on zoning. not instantly.

17 hours ago, snipers69 said:

does it racemenu tho 

I ve not done any racemenu changes manually, but she did not copy any inflations I had.  Now I wonder if I get preggo will she copy that?  ? interesting thought. 

4 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:
22 hours ago, snipers69 said:

I ve not done any racemenu changes manually, but she did not copy any inflations I had.  Now I wonder if I get preggo will she copy that?  ? interesting thought.

Let me know how that works :)