DW UUNP Armor Matching High Heels

DW UUNP Armor Matching High Heels

View File

20 UNP high heels, designed to match the default Skyrim armors and their various remakes and mashups.

-craftable/temperable as in the normal game (non-craftable items can be obtained via the console)
-gameplay balanced
-nioveride
-UUNP

Dark Wing's Heels UUNP : Stand alone craftable 

Dark Wing's Heels Replacer UUNP : Replaces vanilla armor boots with new models 

TAWoBA DWHH replacer: for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383 users that want to replace the tawoba boots.  Requires either either the stand alone or replacer versions of DW and tawoba.  

Sound patches: require the corresponding main file as well as https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/ be aware that the the replacer sound file is going to replace the sound for male boots as well.

32 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Reinstalled twice and checked. Same. Maybe it's cause of other mods? I have this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/

Maybe it somehow alters paths or shared textures. Don't know ...

No definitely not.  My mod comes with it's own unique package of the default textures specifically to address the issue of players using a mix of texture mods. The texture files should be located in data>textures>darkwing>individual heel

58 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Maybe ENB's fault? Cause there are more then normal and diffuse textures. But legs are purple.. This is actually a signal that textures were not loaded properly.

Maaan.. It's karma

Ya I really have no idea, but I even provided copies of the cubemaps and stuff.  If your characters legs and stuff are losing textures you have some problem not associated with my mod.

37 minutes ago, Ioulath said:

Yeah i have the same problem, some heels dont show their respective textures. Some are only black, and others grey. Is not the enb since i disabled it and the problem persists.

enb 2018_08_25 15_20_19_53.bmp

I can't really help you if you give no other details.  I cannot replicate this problem.  Most likely you have an installation issue.  Are you using a mod manager(which one?) or manual installing?  Are the textures installed in the correct folders?

1 hour ago, Ioulath said:

Installed manually, i double checked the folders. The meshes are located in Meshes/Darkwing and the Textures in the respective folder with the Darkwing name. I cant think anything more that affects the mod. Anyway thanks for the help.

It still smells like an install issue to me.

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

oh i am late ^^

i have the same issue of missing textures with the replacer version:

installed with NMM

lowest in load order (after all other equipment mods)

and the mod gets totaly wrye bashed

725090544_UNPbootrplacer.thumb.jpg.7dcefc13db6006f80164cb22fa1ac2bb.jpg

and ignore Sinmir, he just wants to scam a new beer, as aways -.-

which version are you using? the replacer? is it all the boots?

1.1 replacer version (i guess, latest file i downloaded)

well, checking all those boots is a bit messy with the german version (because ingame names^^), but thats i found out anyways:

Guildmaster boots => same mesh as Thief Guild boots but missing texture with your mod installed (boots on the pic on my first post)

Blades  => still vanilla

Dragon Bone => still vanilla

Dragon Scale => works!

Dwarf => still vanilla

Eboney => still vanilla

Elven => still vanilla

Glass => works!

Imperial Heavy => works!

Imperial Light => works!

Leather => still vanilla

Orc => still vanilla

Plate Plate => mesh works, texture bugged (some pink)

Plate rail => works!

Plate bucked tops (?) => works!

Thieve Guild Basic => works!

Wolf => works! (well done)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

its the 1.1 replacer version

but good question if its all boots

will be back after checking!

Did some more testing and I still can't really replicate this bug except by going in and manually deleting the texture folder (and then they are blue not pink).  I'm guessing its something texture/lighting related but I really just don't know.

well thats a suprise

replacer 1.1 not merged into bashpatch:

Thief Guildmaster boots => same mesh as Thief Guild boots (=heels) but missing texture (pink) with your mod installed (boots on the pic on my first post)

Blades  => works!

Dragon Bone => works!

Dragon Scale => works!

Dwarf => works!

Eboney => works!

Elven => works!

Glass => works!

Imperial Heavy => works!

Imperial Light => works!

Leather => still vanilla (or i checked the wrong boots? looked for all leather boots)

Orc => works!

Steel plate => mesh works, some texture missing (some pink)

Steel rail => works!

Steel bucked tops (?) => works!

Thieve Guild Basic => works!

Wolf => works!

25 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

ok I dug through my files and it looks like that ankle sock texture is in fact missing for the plate. I'll check the others your had issues with and upload a fix later tonight.   

awesome,

if you could get those guild master thief boots heels up and running, you mod will become my new No1 shoe provider ^^

realy like what you did there =D

for the leather boots => i guess i have to look for studded leather boots, need to find out what they are called on german ?

still i am suprised about that bash patch effect... wonder what else might be messed up in my load order via bash patch

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

awesome,

if you could get those guild master thief boots heels up and running, you mod will become my new No1 shoe provider ^^

realy like what you did there =D

for the leather boots => i guess i have to look for studded leather boots, need to find out what they are called on german ?

still i am suprised about that bash patch effect... wonder what else might be messed up in my load order via bash patch

Ya the leather stuff is weird its got different names all over the place.