Devious Mindbreak

2 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Probably works with both, but actually I use Legendary Edition, definitely works with that

Yes, will add current status to MCM but will be a few weeks until I can update again :( I am travelling out of country

The mitten thing is not implemented. The quest is probably not fun at all with DD removed because the main mechanic is about vibrations from the device and calls DD's orgasm function.

In latest version I disabled the dialogue option, but you can reenable yourself if you liked it: startquest dvmb_SimpleProstitution (or something similar, check quests with help dvmb)

I did make it harder to break, because now chance to break always starts at -10%, means you need some level of activity before there is any chance at all. Before it's possible but unlikely to happen after very first thing happens to you. Is it too hard now? I can adjust difficulty - better yet will probably add some MCM sliders for difficulty

I will add to MCM. Right now there is probably no easy way to change in console because I did not make them global variables, probably I will change that in future as well.

making it possible to modify the % of resistance with a slider is a small suggestion 

Sorry, English is not my first language.

Some problems are found after use: the tasks remain in the task bar after completion, rather than the settlement status (shown in gray). Does that mean a follow-up update, or a BUG? There was a problem with the task process. I waited for three days in place, but I did not show the completion of the task. Instead, I could only choose the failed method to complete the task.

Mod loaded after I'm not sure if it works, Sexist Guards and Hentai Pregancy of MCM is not as you described. Such as Sexist Guards of MCM is not 0%.

Mod fits right in with my current role playing, except that I struggle with these little issues. I'm looking forward to your update in a few weeks.

On 9/6/2018 at 1:12 AM, zeldashu said:

Sorry, English is not my first language.

Some problems are found after use: the tasks remain in the task bar after completion, rather than the settlement status (shown in gray). Does that mean a follow-up update, or a BUG? There was a problem with the task process. I waited for three days in place, but I did not show the completion of the task. Instead, I could only choose the failed method to complete the task.

Mod loaded after I'm not sure if it works, Sexist Guards and Hentai Pregancy of MCM is not as you described. Such as Sexist Guards of MCM is not 0%.

Mod fits right in with my current role playing, except that I struggle with these little issues. I'm looking forward to your update in a few weeks.

Waiting in place will not work because of the way I track time. Partly because I don't know how to track correctly, partly to prevent "cheating". Game updates a counter every 8 hours. If you wait for 8 hours 9 times, it should get you the "good" end. As for quest log not updating: I will try to fix it

Did you enable the Sexist Guard and Hentai Pregnancy options in MCM?

Thank you for playing, hope I can fix these problems soon.

On 9/6/2018 at 2:36 AM, Stuker said:

So this mod does have a MCM or not? I never have seen one. I would like to link it to Sexist Guards.

It has an MCM. Not sure what would stop it from showing...

12 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Waiting in place will not work because of the way I track time. Partly because I don't know how to track correctly, partly to prevent "cheating". Game updates a counter every 8 hours. If you wait for 8 hours 9 times, it should get you the "good" end. As for quest log not updating: I will try to fix it

Did you enable the Sexist Guard and Hentai Pregnancy options in MCM?

Thank you for playing, hope I can fix these problems soon.

It has an MCM. Not sure what would stop it from showing...

Yes, I enable the MCM Sexist Guard and Hentai Pregnancy options, Sexist Guard and Hentai Pregnancy of MCM is not according to what you said that to 0%.

Is there a sequence of operations? First activate the MCM option of DM, and then set the corresponding value? Or the other way around?

4 hours ago, zeldashu said:

When I translated mod, I found the task line of Gormdo. Is it an unfinished product? So far, I haven't found any way to trigger it. There is no new dialogue option for Theonold dialogue.

And I really like your idea of the mod now, I translate it to Chinese version published in the: http://www.9damao.com/thread-136672-1-1.html, hope to get your authorization.

Yes there are unfinished (barely started) stuff.

Yes, you can translate, thank you

26 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

I did a clean save and reinstaled this mod,  It regave the quest "Theonold's Experiment" Find Theonold but when i talk to him in the tavern there is no dialoge option to start the

You need to save once with the mod installed, and then reload that save, in order for the new dialogue options to appear.

With sexist guards is this mod supposed to update the trait numbers on the sexist guard mcm? They are not updating there for me atleast so im not quire sure how im supposed to know if its working if its not updating there.

On that topic could you maybe include a more detailed description in general how the mindstate and how it affects the dependencies work. Like does mindstate recover over time, will the sexisst guard mcm update, is it possible to check what stage your character is in in terms of current mindstate and so on.

Not sure if you can do it but defeat,devious cursed loot, SD+ all have serender options . What if at high levels of mental breackdown once attacked in combat PC would automatically serender via optional mod mentioned. I would start with Sdplus the author is still updating it an has all ways been helpful to other modders 

Not sure if I'm doing this properly, but I can't tell if the mod is working or not. I've tried to create scenarios with SD+, but the player makes no comment during any of the scenes. The sexist dialogue that the guards/bandits/npcs spout is present, just not the mindbreak dialogue response. 

Does it only work with certain mods? Or is there just something wrong with my mod order? It isn't being overwritten by anything, and I have Sexist Guards checked in the MCM, as well as the relevant player dialogue. 

So far it hasn't worked in any sex scene, I haven't done Theonolds Experiment yet, so it may work there, but not sure yet. 

On 9/22/2018 at 12:02 AM, Lymeri said:

Since this is a framework as well, what mods are people using with this? It'll be nice during the quest, but how do you think it interacts with things like Slaverun or SD+? Setting up a new load order so unsure how it'll pan out. 

I would be interested to know too, hopefully it helps RP with Slaverun or SD+. I didn't test with these mods, so if you try and it seems totally out of sync then let me know...

On 9/23/2018 at 4:55 PM, Lymeri said:

Not sure if I'm doing this properly, but I can't tell if the mod is working or not. I've tried to create scenarios with SD+, but the player makes no comment during any of the scenes. The sexist dialogue that the guards/bandits/npcs spout is present, just not the mindbreak dialogue response. 

Does it only work with certain mods? Or is there just something wrong with my mod order? It isn't being overwritten by anything, and I have Sexist Guards checked in the MCM, as well as the relevant player dialogue. 

So far it hasn't worked in any sex scene, I haven't done Theonolds Experiment yet, so it may work there, but not sure yet. 

This mod doesn't add any in-scene generic dialogue, it just has an optional effect to change sexist guard settings so that you don't say defiant things after being "broken" or "orgasmic/submissive" things before.

You need to enable the dialogue in SexistGuards normally, by enabling rape dialogue (it's off by default I think). Also need to enable option in this MCM for it to do anything.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:32 AM, Zerena said:

With sexist guards is this mod supposed to update the trait numbers on the sexist guard mcm? They are not updating there for me atleast so im not quire sure how im supposed to know if its working if its not updating there.

On that topic could you maybe include a more detailed description in general how the mindstate and how it affects the dependencies work. Like does mindstate recover over time, will the sexisst guard mcm update, is it possible to check what stage your character is in in terms of current mindstate and so on.

I will try to improve the description. Did you enable the setting changes in the MCM? For me the traits change as soon as that is clicked in MCM, unsure why it doesn't work for everyone.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:44 PM, jlttsmiley said:

Not sure if you can do it but defeat,devious cursed loot, SD+ all have serender options . What if at high levels of mental breackdown once attacked in combat PC would automatically serender via optional mod mentioned. I would start with Sdplus the author is still updating it an has all ways been helpful to other modders 

This is a good idea, I don't know how hard it is to implement though...

By the way everyone, somehow I turned off notifications for the thread and don't know how to get them back.

EDIT: Also, I am soliciting quest ideas

15 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

I will try to improve the description. Did you enable the setting changes in the MCM? For me the traits change as soon as that is clicked in MCM, unsure why it doesn't work for everyone.

I enabled controll in devious mindbreak mcm but no changes in sexist guard mcm. Testing just now i saw one thing that might have something to do with it. When i click to enable i get the message to exit mcm to let SG quest initialize (does not show up until im already exited mcm and resumed game), but then there is also this:  it says the exact same thing when i enter DM mcm and "disable" controll aswell (instantly this time). So im guessing the quest never properly initializes for me. Im not that good with papyrus logs and such so not quite sure how easy it would be for me to get some logs for you to check if you wanted that, But im guessing most likely there is a mod somewhere that is conflicting with the initialization progress.

As for notifications did you disable your follow of the post? You can check on the top of the page and hit follow again to gain notifications back.

57 minutes ago, Zerena said:

I enabled controll in devious mindbreak mcm but no changes in sexist guard mcm. Testing just now i saw one thing that might have something to do with it. When i click to enable i get the message to exit mcm to let SG quest initialize (does not show up until im already exited mcm and resumed game), but then there is also this:  it says the exact same thing when i enter DM mcm and "disable" controll aswell (instantly this time). So im guessing the quest never properly initializes for me. Im not that good with papyrus logs and such so not quite sure how easy it would be for me to get some logs for you to check if you wanted that, But im guessing most likely there is a mod somewhere that is conflicting with the initialization progress.

As for notifications did you disable your follow of the post? You can check on the top of the page and hit follow again to gain notifications back.

The messagebox thing is actually normal. It seems like I messed up the start conditions for the SG quest, and the dialogue weights might not change until OnPleasureChange event is set - so the MCM options won't change when you click it. I will fix this in the next update.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:16 AM, Zerena said:

On 9/8/2018 at 12:52 AM, zeldashu said:

Yes, I enable the MCM Sexist Guard and Hentai Pregnancy options, Sexist Guard and Hentai Pregnancy of MCM is not according to what you said that to 0%.

Is there a sequence of operations? First activate the MCM option of DM, and then set the corresponding value? Or the other way around?

So I realized in recent versions there is a bug that stops the Sexist Guards integration from working, basically the startup function I had never runs. That is fixed now.

I am currently using the 1.3fix after a clean save, fresh instal and Elgrim doesn't seem to have any conversation to the aphrodisiac mini quest thing..  Is there a conditional like a level of pleasure or frustration needed for it to show or am I just being a derp and missing something obvious haha