Devious Mindbreak

5 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

For Skyrim I realized there is exactly one threat every player cares about: Someone threatens to adjust their Cursed Loot % chance of trap. So for blackmail content I might do that, plus some threats to civilians. I actually thought about aliasing and threatening real NPCs in game for this kind of thing. Maybe most people will react different if a merchant is being threatened rather than Nazeem. Personally I would let every bard die, since I have been testing things in an inn.

:classic_ohmy:

That is pretty frightening!

Speaking of Cursed Loot, another thing in that mod that I like the concept of more than the implementation, is the way men will randomly when you talk to them have their regular dialogue replaced with a demand for sex. This part I like, but I don't like that the only choices are either, "Yes I will do my duty" or else I can decline and get punished with devious devices.

My dream for this particular event would of course have the dialogue be less of a demand and more of an invitation the man might make, depending perhaps on random chance, his arousal, and possibly the PC's level of brokenness. Basically, the guy might ask her, and at low levels of brokenness she can decline with no consequences. As her broken levels rise, she might still be able to decline but the man will possibly (based on factors above) try to insist... as in he'll grab her anyway and an aggressive animation will play. Once the PC is broken, the player will have no option to decline at all, or perhaps an alternate, "Please, no." type option which may or may not have a small chance of success. :classic_blush:

I think the above would be pretty easy to do if you can use DCL's code, and just change the dialogue around, but other than that I'm not sure how tough it is so I put this here as mostly an "I wish" type of post. Love this mod so far! :classic_wub:

17 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

:classic_ohmy:

That is pretty frightening!

Speaking of Cursed Loot, another thing in that mod that I like the concept of more than the implementation, is the way men will randomly when you talk to them have their regular dialogue replaced with a demand for sex. This part I like, but I don't like that the only choices are either, "Yes I will do my duty" or else I can decline and get punished with devious devices.

My dream for this particular event would of course have the dialogue be less of a demand and more of an invitation the man might make, depending perhaps on random chance, his arousal, and possibly the PC's level of brokenness. Basically, the guy might ask her, and at low levels of brokenness she can decline with no consequences. As her broken levels rise, she might still be able to decline but the man will possibly (based on factors above) try to insist... as in he'll grab her anyway and an aggressive animation will play. Once the PC is broken, the player will have no option to decline at all, or perhaps an alternate, "Please, no." type option which may or may not have a small chance of success. :classic_blush:

I think the above would be pretty easy to do if you can use DCL's code, and just change the dialogue around, but other than that I'm not sure how tough it is so I put this here as mostly an "I wish" type of post. Love this mod so far! :classic_wub:

Usually I don't enable any option that lets some random NPC assault/overpower the PC, since in my game PC is usually very strong and probably just saved that person from vampires. Exceptions are if there is bondage, but then I still have trouble since I don't know why PC would act totally normally to the NPC after.

It turns out it is actually very easy (surprisingly easy, really) to add PC to factions which make bandits and other things friendly to them. So I think any content I make like this, people randomly trying to assault you, will be in some kind of quest which requires you to be walking around bandit camps non-hostile. Maybe in a "negotiation" or "undercover" situation where you could fail the quest by just killing them as soon as they look at you funny.

The thing about varying behavior like you mention based on the mechanics in this mod is that I designed everything to be short term, really pleasure and frustration just persist through one "encounter", but depending on what happens future "encounters" could be much easier. So generic behavior on a timer would probably be too much effort for too little payoff, since vast majority of in-game time will be at state 0. But in certain situations or quests it could be good.

Example repeatable "encounter" like this could be: You have to walk around a bandit camp asking questions/looking for documents to figure something out. They start by demanding no weapons/armor, but gradually harass you and demand more and more. Then you can balance refusing and angering them (becomes more and more dangerous if you already agreed to wear handcuffs or something) vs accepting and making the situation worse. And options/dialogue for all these things can be mediated by the stats, which would reset after you leave and sleep 8 hours. Then you have motivation to go back and kill all the bandits.

52 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Usually I don't enable any option that lets some random NPC assault/overpower the PC, since in my game PC is usually very strong and probably just saved that person from vampires. Exceptions are if there is bondage, but then I still have trouble since I don't know why PC would act totally normally to the NPC after.

It turns out it is actually very easy (surprisingly easy, really) to add PC to factions which make bandits and other things friendly to them. So I think any content I make like this, people randomly trying to assault you, will be in some kind of quest which requires you to be walking around bandit camps non-hostile. Maybe in a "negotiation" or "undercover" situation where you could fail the quest by just killing them as soon as they look at you funny.

The thing about varying behavior like you mention based on the mechanics in this mod is that I designed everything to be short term, really pleasure and frustration just persist through one "encounter", but depending on what happens future "encounters" could be much easier. So generic behavior on a timer would probably be too much effort for too little payoff, since vast majority of in-game time will be at state 0. But in certain situations or quests it could be good.

Example repeatable "encounter" like this could be: You have to walk around a bandit camp asking questions/looking for documents to figure something out. They start by demanding no weapons/armor, but gradually harass you and demand more and more. Then you can balance refusing and angering them (becomes more and more dangerous if you already agreed to wear handcuffs or something) vs accepting and making the situation worse. And options/dialogue for all these things can be mediated by the stats, which would reset after you leave and sleep 8 hours. Then you have motivation to go back and kill all the bandits.

Oh I apologize for not being specific, the mod as I was imagining it (and how DCL does it) only affects NPCs which are not hostile. As in, NPCs you would normally talk to. I figured it was workable since the 'broken' factor only resets upon sleep, which still gives lots of chance for encounters to occur, and if the character becomes easier to break over time, there would be more opportunity as the game went on for the character to be in a broken state when needing to converse with NPCs.

EDIT: Oh also, by 'brokenness' I mean the Pleasure and Frustration levels being above zero, not just the character being completely broken. Although when she is completely broken (as in, she hit level 3 in pleasure or frustration, which could happen from only 1 tentacle encounter), that would be when she has absolutely no ability to refuse.

However! Using it as the basis for a quest like you described would also be pretty cool. :classic_blush:

New version posted fixing most major problems I saw, and making Theonold's quest something you can actually do without asking for help here, with a quest log and a reward.

Let me know if anyone is actually able to get the "good" outcome, I think I made it very hard :)

On 8/23/2018 at 1:05 PM, whatstaunt said:

Sounds real neato, I love hentai logic in skyrim ?

Cant wait to see more!

I'm thinking about renaming this "hentai logic" now, that is more descriptive

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

dd <4.xxx ?

work ?

No :( (I think)

3 hours ago, crococat said:

good idea, but as i understand from description, this mod does nothing without connection to other mods. or i am wrong and may play it alone?

The mod has a quest which you can play alone. It also provides pop-up notifications which you can use if you're into "role play" more than "game play".

1 hour ago, Siudhne said:

Interesting idea. Does this mod allow to adjust most of its values/disable its features via MCM?

Right now, Sexist Guards and Hentai Pregnancy integration can be toggled by MCM. Might allow other features to be customized in the furute.

24 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

The mod has a quest which you can play alone. It also provides pop-up notifications which you can use if you're into "role play" more than "game play"

Ok, just trying it, but it would be fine to have some consequences and interactions with the world (or integrations with much more mods). As for me it may be more stages than 3 to loose mind not so rapidly, every stage must have influence on player, npcs reactions or dialog options, and last stage must absolutely disable "no" option in all dialogs.

12 minutes ago, crococat said:

Ok, just trying it, but it would be fine to have some consequences and interactions with the world (or integrations with much more mods). As for me it may be more stages than 3 to loose mind not so rapidly, every stage must have influence on player, npcs reactions or dialog options, and last stage must absolutely disable "no" option in all dialogs.

Well I can't alter all dialogues, but eventually for the quests I make this is what I want. Except nobody has time to write 100 different dialogues, that's why only 3 stages. Actually stages are not capped at 3, but for now my plan is not to do special dialogues for stages > 3.

Even though it's only 3 stages I tried to make it so that it is not very "rapid" at all. Actually I would be surprised if someone reaches stage 3 just by having sex with non-monsters. It still needs some tweaking for how fast or slow it should happen (I think maybe devious plugs make it happen too fast) so I might make more values MCM adjustable.

Having lots of fun so far with this mod..  Great to see a new mod taking a slighty different direction regarding pleasure/frustration..  Looking forward to seeing more as it expands to make our "characters" life more diverse ..  Keep up the good work and thanks for this mod and its future developement..

18 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Having lots of fun so far with this mod..  Great to see a new mod taking a slighty different direction regarding pleasure/frustration..  Looking forward to seeing more as it expands to make our "characters" life more diverse ..  Keep up the good work and thanks for this mod and its future developement..

Thanks, let me know if anything should be balanced to make it better, actually I don't get to play it very much since I'm spending more time fighting CK...

13 minutes ago, grdx9 said:

Does the mod already have a MCM menu? 

Yes

11 minutes ago, Papa Stalin said:

I have to say that I admire the frequency of the updates. Keep it up!

The frequency is absolutely going to slow down, lol. In fact this might be the last one for a few weeks.

Having just failed Theonold's experiment..  Failed on day 3 due to a misshap involving a slut collar from DCL and a set of steel shackles..  it was just too easy for others to have their fun and push my pleasure to breaking..  Great fun trying to keep things balanced for three day though.. Kudos for that idea..  However I did think of something you may like to consider..

Future idea..  (maybe)

Theonold's further experiments..  Maybe a double or quits type deal..  longer to hold out with more than just a plug to deal with. This ideas of course could get progressively worse as each failure could offer another even harder task.. That said though the fails would need a fitting forfiet like a full set of bondage gear (maybe timelocked?) or something to make the double or nothing bet seem tempting..  Take experiment 2 or spend a day or two in full bondage..  

Of course everything above could be changed to suit the way the mod developes..  but having enjoyed the challenge of Theonold's experiment I was definatly left wanting more.

Other possible idea "The teaser" ..  (possibly intertwined with Theonold's experiment) a npc who is out to "mess with the player" ..  Someone who will sneak up on the player bind them and tease them to stage 2 frustration before leaving them helplessly bound. A 12 hour cool down would leave a lot of chances still for attacks 3 days in during  Theonold's experiment or just a constant fear of random attacks if not doing the experiment.. (longer cool down if not experimenting maybe).. 

Hope something tweaks you imagination there and something better will grow maybe..   or if too complicated then I totally understand as I know nothing of the complexcities of modding stuff.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:35 AM, Content Consumer said:

Have you considered adding modevents to allow other mods to alter your variables? Specifically, I'd like to be able to set pleasure and frustration levels in CCAS depending on the scenario.

New version up with this requested feature. I have

RegisterForModEvent("dvmb_api_changePleasure", "OnAPIChangePleasure")
  RegisterForModEvent("dvmb_api_changeFrustration", "OnAPIChangePleasure")

And I set up the events:

Event OnAPIChangePleasure(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
util.ChangePleasure(numArg as Int)
endEvent

Event OnAPIChangeFrustration(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
util.ChangeFrustration(numArg as Int)
endEvent

EDIT: Durrrr, I have a typo in the second register statement. Will change now.

40 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Having just failed Theonold's experiment..  Failed on day 3 due to a misshap involving a slut collar from DCL and a set of steel shackles..  it was just too easy for others to have their fun and push my pleasure to breaking..  Great fun trying to keep things balanced for three day though.. Kudos for that idea..  However I did think of something you may like to consider..

Future idea..  (maybe)

Theonold's further experiments..  Maybe a double or quits type deal..  longer to hold out with more than just a plug to deal with. This ideas of course could get progressively worse as each failure could offer another even harder task.. That said though the fails would need a fitting forfiet like a full set of bondage gear (maybe timelocked?) or something to make the double or nothing bet seem tempting..  Take experiment 2 or spend a day or two in full bondage..  

Of course everything above could be changed to suit the way the mod developes..  but having enjoyed the challenge of Theonold's experiment I was definatly left wanting more.

Other possible idea "The teaser" ..  (possibly intertwined with Theonold's experiment) a npc who is out to "mess with the player" ..  Someone who will sneak up on the player bind them and tease them to stage 2 frustration before leaving them helplessly bound. A 12 hour cool down would leave a lot of chances still for attacks 3 days in during  Theonold's experiment or just a constant fear of random attacks if not doing the experiment.. (longer cool down if not experimenting maybe).. 

Hope something tweaks you imagination there and something better will grow maybe..   or if too complicated then I totally understand as I know nothing of the complexcities of modding stuff.

Glad it is possible to get to day 3! I also always lose because of other mods interfering, but I think that's OK.

Double or nothing sounds like a good idea if the quest was easier, but as it is it seems too hard. BTW the latest upload should make it a bit easier because there is a -10% base chance to break now (so it is not possible to through bad luck break after having sex once).

17 hours ago, chevalierx said:

dd <4.xxx ?

work ?

instant CTD on belt equip. I had to upgrade, finally.

Mod seems to cause heavy stress on Papyrus? I had to remove several heavy mods (Populated Cities, Immersive Encounters) to avoid frequent CTD's, after disabling them everything worked fine. Perhaps some optimization is necessary? Longer delays for scanning etc ?

14 minutes ago, WolandXXL said:

instant CTD on belt equip. I had to upgrade, finally.

Mod seems to cause heavy stress on Papyrus? I had to remove several heavy mods (Populated Cities, Immersive Encounters) to avoid frequent CTD's, after disabling them everything worked fine. Perhaps some optimization is necessary? Longer delays for scanning etc ?

Oh that's very strange, do you mind sending a papyrus log or something? When did the lag/CTD happen?

This mod doesn't scan for anything, it it registered for update game time every 4 in game hours, and for events that come during sexlab scenes...can't think of anything that would cause issues like this, unless it is related to how I tried to do soft-integration with HentaiPregnancy and SexistGuards

4 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Oh that's very strange, do you mind sending a papyrus log or something? When did the lag/CTD happen? 

This mod doesn't scan for anything, it it registered for update game time every 4 in game hours, and for events that come during sexlab scenes...

I dont have mentioned mods, and i havent spotted anything in logs. Just crash that is gone after removing 2 script-intensive mods, maybe its my Skyrim "edging", many mods, old savegame, maybe even issues after DDi, DDx update

Anyway, promising mod, waiting for continue