Sexy Vanilla Armors Circulated in Skyrim (CIS)

2 hours ago, AerowynX said:

is there much of a modding community for borderlands? i haven't played any of them in a long time.. since i got VR a little over 2 years ago i pretty much play nothing but VR anymore

I don't think there really is much of a kidding community for Borderlands (at least that I know of). It is very easy to mod BL's weapons, gear and textures. But beyond that, I don't think there is a ton of other things the average user can do to mod their BL experience. 

In never played VR, so I wouldn't know lol. I play the BL games very regularly, and I play with a large group of regulars. 

1 hour ago, Nretsmah said:

I don't think there really is much of a kidding community for Borderlands (at least that I know of). It is very easy to mod BL's weapons, gear and textures. But beyond that, I don't think there is a ton of other things the average user can do to mod their BL experience. 

In never played VR, so I wouldn't know lol. I play the BL games very regularly, and I play with a large group of regulars. 

yea VR has pretty much ruined normal games for me and now that I can play Skyrim in VR that is really all i play these days.. i have tried to play many many great games over last couple years since I got VR but the experience of feeling inside the game is so powerful i just can't go back to normal gaming anymore.

• 8 months later...

so in order for these to not conflict with armors that edit leveled lists you need to make a bashed patch, but my wrye bash isnt detecting anything from it to bash, so what do I need to manually do so it plays nice with other armors that inject themselves into the leveled lists?

5 hours ago, Ohyes said:

so in order for these to not conflict with armors that edit leveled lists you need to make a bashed patch, but my wrye bash isnt detecting anything from it to bash, so what do I need to manually do so it plays nice with other armors that inject themselves into the leveled lists?

That's strange. . . maybe you should look into Wyre Bash? I know after a look from TES5Edit, Wyre Bash is definitely doing its job!

But,  if I couldn't use Wyre Bash, I'd probably use TES5Edit. It's what I know and love. The CIS mods should be very easy to merge together, and other armor mods in general are easy to merge. I don't remember how to do merging with TES5Edit, but I'll look into it when I get home from work. If there isn't a good tutorial somewhere, I'll probably make one for CIS.

I know there are multiple ways to do mod merging, but TES5Edit is my go-to.

2 hours ago, airportsubdued said:

Does this work with TBBP or only UUNP? I'm  sure I'll screw up switching to UUNP and I can only fined a replacer for the Seven base sexy vanilla armors BBP

I'm. . . not sure. I think it depends on how the mod author made the .esps and file directories for the two types. It could be 100% compatible (no fixes need), or it could require a total rework of the CIS Patch. My Skyrim is sort of buggin' out right now, and I have work, but I'll look into it. If it needs a patch (and it doesn't take too long), I'll see to uploading updated SexyVanillaArmorCIS for UUNP and TBBP.

15 hours ago, airportsubdued said:

Does this work with TBBP or only UUNP? I'm  sure I'll screw up switching to UUNP and I can only fined a replacer for the Seven base sexy vanilla armors BBP

Maybe I should have read your post over a few more time. . .

By the looks of it, Crosscrusade only has a Standalone UNP version of this mod. I did a little bit of looking around, and I couldn't find another standalone version. After looking for bodyslide files, all that crops up is UUNP and CBBE. Unfortunately, it may very well be only UUNP (or CBBE. . . ?). I don't have the skills, knowledge or time to make a TBBP version, so you might need to do more searching, put up a request, or put on your modding gloves!