HDT working vagina and butt.rar

9 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

probably dumb question but does this work on male butts too or just female? Also does it include beast races for any genders?

What I know works only on the female body (vagina, butt, breast, and belly), the aim is to make the movement mentioned during sexual interactions realistic. As for the races, I applied the meshes I created to the Lunari and Succubus, obtaining the same effects. If you're referring to Troll, Giants etc I do not know if it is applicable as they have only one file nif of the body unlike other races human beings who have two. This should solve COSIO (but it does not always work) to give the various male creatures the HDT of the penis.
For the male body, it's a question that I've never done before, the only thing to try is a backup of your malebody_0 and malebody_1 nif files, rename the ones I created and paste them in the respective folder: Skyrim data folder / meshes / actor / character / character assets. If nothing happens, just restore the files from the backup to fix everything

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sr.Mokey said:

Is there a way to utilise other skin textures but still keep the textures around the vagina?

Of course, despite the primary work is given by the COSIO XML file, I applied the vagina plots also to other textures like Demoniac COSIO that you will find here:

Obviously if you prefer others, the procedure remains unchanged

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.5

At the first page, you will find images on how to configure the vagina. Always on the front page, you will find an image where the vagina is clearly visible, has been applied to the texture of Succubus race

My advice is to experiment with the desired textures, configuring the vagina with Bodyslide and then experimenting with the result. To configure it, it is sufficient the COSIO XML file (to be copied and pasted in Bodyslide, SlidersPresets). What you will find created by me, is already configured on the various weights from 0 to 1 (meshes). The attached Textures are purely at the discretion for their use. I put them because already assembled according to my taste and to avoid installing a 4/6 GB mod. You can also combine various textures for the final look, I use a combination of Leyenda (for the visual part with femalebody_1 and femalebody_1_s) and Demoniac (to give some body muscle mass with femalebody_msn)
Instead, to assemble the textures, you have to detach them from the texture of Leyenda, and apply them to another texture. It requires a little bit of skill with photoshop and / or Gimp

23 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Of course, despite the primary work is given by the COSIO XML file, I applied the vagina plots also to other textures like Demoniac COSIO that you will find here:

Obviously if you prefer others, the procedure remains unchanged

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.5

At the first page, you will find images on how to configure the vagina. Always on the front page, you will find an image where the vagina is clearly visible, has been applied to the texture of Succubus race

My advice is to experiment with the desired textures, configuring the vagina with Bodyslide and then experimenting with the result. To configure it, it is sufficient the COSIO XML file (to be copied and pasted in Bodyslide, SlidersPresets). What you will find created by me, is already configured on the various weights from 0 to 1 (meshes). The attached Textures are purely at the discretion for their use. I put them because already assembled according to my taste and to avoid installing a 4/6 GB mod. You can also combine various textures for the final look, I use a combination of Leyenda (for the visual part with femalebody_1 and femalebody_1_s) and Demoniac (to give some body muscle mass with femalebody_msn)
Instead, to assemble the textures, you have to detach them from the texture of Leyenda, and apply them to another texture. It requires a little bit of skill with photoshop and / or Gimp

Hey thx man, I tried the Leyenda skin and it looks great! I might try messing around with Gimp which in the future I would like to get it working with Bijin Skin, but I'm good for now.

18 hours ago, Sr.Mokey said:

Hey thx man, I tried the Leyenda skin and it looks great! I might try messing around with Gimp which in the future I would like to get it working with Bijin Skin, but I'm good for now.

The choice of Leyenda textures was not random, for me they are the best ?. For Gimp I suggest you try it even if I prefer Photoshop personally. Remember that with both programs will need the conversion to DDS.Photoshop requires an additional plugin, Gimp seems to contain it already, but if this is enough:

XnView

4 hours ago, lordregnis said:

No pictures or video of the working anus? Can you actually penetrate the anus like you can with the vagina?

We hope to improve the result, I'm always at work for this aspect. As soon as I get the perfect result, I will not fail to make it available to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MEgaoof said:

How exactly do i install this I get the files and put them in Nexus Mod manager and activate them but I look in bodyslide and I cant find it

Did you also download the SliderPreset  and SliderSet? As indicated, have you launched FNIS once finished? It is strange that you do not find them. Did you follow and installed the requirements in the order listed?
The RAR file  working vagina and butt.rar makes you get the textures and textures working perfectly on every weight without having to install 6 / 8GB of mods for the same thing. But, ClamsOfSkyrim is absolutely necessary.

15 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Did you also download the SliderPreset  and SliderSet? As indicated, have you launched FNIS once finished? It is strange that you do not find them. Did you follow and installed the requirements in the order listed?
The RAR file  working vagina and butt.rar makes you get the textures and textures working perfectly on every weight without having to install 6 / 8GB of mods for the same thing. But, ClamsOfSkyrim is absolutely necessary.

Oh i hadnt gotten clams of skyrim It wasnt listed in the requirements.

1 minute ago, Whizkid said:

will there be a uunp version?

To convert to UUNP version, I have to find some tutorials that illustrate how to do this kind of changes (create an XML, OSP, OSD, ESP files), which programs are needed, at the moment (not being very practical) I can convert some clothes (some even not very well). The only advice (for now) is to try this, using the same settings that I showed in the screen, I think it works more or less the same way

LabiaVariants [CBBE & UUNP BodySlide] 3.0UUNP

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sakatraka said:

Excuse me: Any working vagina for SE? or You can make it for this version?, thank you.

Unfortunately I do not know the restrictions of Skyrim SE and I have no idea how to make it compatible. As soon as I find a tutorial or similar I will also make it available for SE

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, Lestat1627 said:

We hope to improve the result, I'm always at work for this aspect. As soon as I get the perfect result, I will not fail to make it available to everyone.

Fair enough. :)What about in the current version?

Regardless, good work!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, shaidien said:

Is this the max body? If so is there a vertion that has painted buthole bones for xml to make buthole open and close for sex. 

If you remember which file is, I'll try to transform it by creating one that includes everything

• 2 years later...

Can anyone give a detailed installation instruction? Do I install all pre-reqs as they are? Two of them give working vaginas and would probably conflict with each other and one mentions only the havok object is required, do I install the whole mod or do I only install the file that includes the havok object? I'm seriously wracking my brain trying to get working female parts everything I've tried is either bugged or straight up doesn't work.