HDT working vagina and butt.rar

View File

Immagine.thumb.png.37d96b50ad732cc8f89972a119d70c1b.pngImmagine1.thumb.png.e15d975c3a7948eace80db9affc059c4.pngImmagine2.thumb.png.1c7372b16eece65b7f17044266d16db8.pngHDT working vagina and butt CBBE .rar

Complete with meshes and textures. Extract, paste into Skyrim data folder
For a correct installation in the following order:

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

SOS FULL EDITION or Sam

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016 v1.62

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

HDT Physics Extensions

Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support  only for HDT Havok object . 

Cosio 4.4 Main

Launch FNIS, enjoy

Added images with Configure Bodyslide for HDT vagina and butt. This is the best I could do, surely someone will be better than me.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Caliente XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Not knowing exactly how the various versions of Skyrim work (I use LE), I did not feel like excluding SSe without perhaps a justified reason. The only thing that I can say is try, then you will let me know if it works like this, I will insert the compatibility

5 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

do i build the tripleen body with this or dose it have its own shape ?

I'm leaving with informing you that the previous file was wrong, I proceeded to replace it (upon a user's report), so you'll have to re-download it and throw the old one.
For the construction, install all the mods in the order listed, perform all the steps indicated, in the last copy and paste in the respective folders my files. You will thus get the HDT Treeplen body already configured on all weights from 0 to 1.
For any additional races (Temptress, Lunari, Succubus and so on) you will have to do the same operation. If the textures I have assembled do not like you, replace them without problems

2 hours ago, Zerospyro said:

Does your file work with Bodyslide? If not could you provide CBBE Bodyslide files for your body meshes?

The file built with Bodyslide can be modified at will with the same program (as it may also not like the set), simply install the mods in the order indicated and then copy and paste the modified meshes in the respective folder. I have attached the Leyenda COSIO CBBE textures but they are not mandatory for the purposes of the effects obtained. They may not even like it. I think it works well even with texture Demoniac COSIO CBBE.As any other file nif of the body, to apply it to various races, it must be copied and pasted into the respective folder of the race (example: Skyrim data folder / meshes / actors / character / SuccubusLite / Body )

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

what is the difference All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy ?

think AIO is just textures. I only reshaped the COSIO meshes and applied the textures assembling them according to my taste, thus avoiding installing the whole package (obviously in my possession). The textures are practically the same, but I do not have 4GB of mod installed. I used this method, in order to install other textures (Demoniac) for PNGs, thus having my custom PG. Otherwise I would have to install both mods for the same result, weighing the game (4GB for AIO and 700mb for Demoniac)

59 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Done, I added my Bodyslide folder presets xml file

thanks for reply. but i think my bad english made you misunderstand my request.

my request was "shapedata" and "Slidersets". I already have my custom body preset.

so can you share "CalienteTools" folder?

578.thumb.jpg.dc2d434b6db81757d218ee25b3bab46b.jpg

( I want choose your slideset at Outfit/Body tab to make working hdt anus body .nif files with my "custompreset7" )

4757.thumb.jpg.504c92e62e85e6f0b7f2f025a040da02.jpg

( I want choose like this at Outfit/Body tab )

49 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Screen please

508732853_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.27-14_38_23_39.thumb.png.0f325dee8d527383bdb7016ba32b438a.pngThe first image is thrid person view.

1504388087_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.27-14_38_15_03.thumb.png.ebc82cdab47322fd238b3e34a8851335.pngThis is what can be seen only while im in 3rd person jumping straight up. (Because otherwise im stuck half way in the ground lol.)

2061787982_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_08.27-14_37_59_55.thumb.png.766bc94848d4891ea10187f1f4f57924.pngThe jiggles and motion can be seen in first person looking down. (This body was only able to be seen loaded from a previously saved file, starting a new one caused CTD when switching to female in Racemenu.)

Thank you for helping this seems like an awesome mod, i hope to get it working soon.

LOOT.txt

The image 1 is a graphic defect, it happens to me worse, but I just load a save, from there to load the last game to solve the problem (graphics card and / or configuration of the game?)

Image 2 has not read a texture, which could be both the body and the worn dress, check the correct installation of the same (if it is tied to the dress, I do not know how to help you, I usually remove it), launches FNIS and try again

The image 3, black feet and hands and the latter even detached, can have 1 cause: conflict with the Havok object (see thread COSIO, also marked in my thread download for resolution, tested and works).
  If you refuse access to  the Console with ~ key and type coc qasmoke  is simply because you have not installed COSIO and you miss the script

If instead it is only a question of loading order (which I doubt) here is my provision. I think it's a general conflict with some other mod
Returning to image 3 for a moment, the Havok conflict only generates hands, feet and sometimes the body blacks. The limbs that come off, are almost always incompatible clothes and / or accessories maybe converted badly or not converted as you can see in the screen. It is my first conversion from UUNP to CBBE still in the process of improvement

Spoiler

Immagine.thumb.png.5da3108340713ed75d29a666675cd463.pngImmagine1.thumb.png.44b7dee8416064be25256341548f33f9.png

Immagine3.thumb.png.71e4e424600391e5405447acfa554a50.png237101805_LadyRitualconverted.thumb.png.697f02eea944ccbc543dcb1a2847d890.png

I think after this helpfully File I will go back to use CBBE Body, Just because of the working anus physics now, really good work. And I like the Idea of only 700 MB and not 4 GB. So your Version of the HDT all in one Files are more as welcome. Thank you for this.