8 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

Hey Caden, one thing I've noticed when running this mod and your other mod Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo is that they're actually kinda incompatible, especially during some of the radiant home delivery quests. This is most apparent when getting the quests in Whiterun as I often get assigned to NPCs from this mod such as Thief or Assassin who are "living" in the houses of some other NPCs but because they're not the owners of the houses, the quest do not unlock the doors to those home as usual. If I pick the lock to get in, they will give the generic "You're not supposed to be in here" answers, and in some instances will be hostile.

Oh never thought of that, thanks for letting me know, will see if I can fix that this week

19 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Hmm wonder if this mod + 

would be overkill. Decides to find out. :P

BTW, your mod lists the masters in the wrong order. Dragonborn is supposed to be after Dawnguard, unless that is intentional. 

Source: WyreBash

Also this:
Errors[0]: Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 12 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
Errors[2]: Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]
Errors[3]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 11 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
Errors[4]: Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]
Errors[5]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 10 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
Errors[6]: Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]
Errors[7]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 5 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
Errors[8]: Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]
Errors[9]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 3 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
Source: Merge Plugins

Also has dirty edits, did not clean esp, since I do not know if they are intentional or not. 

Source: TESEdit

Yes TesV will show that if it's the Female PC version because of me changing the player NPC to female, do not clean the Female version it's a false error

55 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Oh never thought of that, thanks for letting me know, will see if I can fix that this week

You could try detecting if they're a member of that town/city faction and only use those as valid NPCs.  Most mods that add NPCs will add that faction for the location and so your mod could pick up on those without returning "non-resident" results.

Well first test of a helmeted Doppleganger failed. I used a full set of Elven armor with a helmet. (Because of course I'd pick elves first. ?) Though there is some change in behavior. The Doppleganger now shifts in and out of visibility! Which makes for an awesome fight. Next up will be a helmet that totally covers the face. (Defeats the purpose of a doppleganger but maybe it's a work around for those of us that refuse to play without moving hair. ?)

OK...so....

I'm getting a CTD whenever I get near my Doppelganger.  Yes, I have HDT hair, but I don't have any of the hair equipped.  It's just normal static hair.  The Doppelganger has the same hair I do, but I still CTD whenever I get near her.  Can you think of anything else that could be conflicting, because she's camped out in a place that I really need to get to or a quest.  

I'm going to try to get close to her in free camera mode and see if I can use the disable command on her, and get past her that way, but I really hate to do that because I'm taking out really good content. 

On 9/5/2018 at 12:00 AM, nigwriter said:

OK...so....

I'm getting a CTD whenever I get near my Doppelganger.  Yes, I have HDT hair, but I don't have any of the hair equipped.  It's just normal static hair.  The Doppelganger has the same hair I do, but I still CTD whenever I get near her.  Can you think of anything else that could be conflicting, because she's camped out in a place that I really need to get to or a quest.  

I'm going to try to get close to her in free camera mode and see if I can use the disable command on her, and get past her that way, but I really hate to do that because I'm taking out really good content. 

Hmm, I cannot think of anything else, just a standard trigger box, still at work but hopefully can test some this weekend

5 hours ago, chubjub said:

This has definitely made my new play through better by miles . Just 1 question do your ears burn a lot because i know every time I get jumped or attacked where normally i shouldn't i find myself muttering 'Dam you Caden'.

Thanks for a great mod.

HAHA, glad you are enjoying

On 9/4/2018 at 5:47 PM, Nessa said:

Well first test of a helmeted Doppleganger failed. I used a full set of Elven armor with a helmet. (Because of course I'd pick elves first. ?) Though there is some change in behavior. The Doppleganger now shifts in and out of visibility! Which makes for an awesome fight. Next up will be a helmet that totally covers the face. (Defeats the purpose of a doppleganger but maybe it's a work around for those of us that refuse to play without moving hair. ?)

Ok thank you for letting me know

5 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Hmm, I cannot think of anything else, just a standard trigger box, still at work but hopefully can test some this weekend

As a quick fix you could just disable the player doppelganger from spawning with a global.

Just a thought. Is the player still marked as unique within the creation kit?

On 9/6/2018 at 5:38 PM, jbezorg said:

As a quick fix you could just disable the player doppelganger from spawning with a global.

Just a thought. Is the player still marked as unique within the creation kit?

That's what I had to do in order to progress.  It was spawning, but didn't CTD until I got close.  So I got just close enough for the dopple to spawn, then went into free camera mode, then disabled it in the console.  Did not CTD at all in free camera mode.  Only when my character approached.  It has to be something proximity related.  Perhaps a conflict in agro?  **shrug**

As for the creation kit question, is that's directed towards me, I have no idea.  I don't really use creation kit very much.  I've only dabbled around in it here and there.  Nothing in depth.  I certainly haven't edited my character all that much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to playing this mod. Honestly I was shocked a few times when I got ambushed by an npc I thought was friendly and other times wasn't prepared to get attacked as I explored certain areas. I'd recommend this mod to anyone who feels they know Skyrim well enough that want things to be new again.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, Shadowscale said:

Finally got around to playing this mod. Honestly I was shocked a few times when I got ambushed by an npc I thought was friendly and other times wasn't prepared to get attacked as I explored certain areas. I'd recommend this mod to anyone who feels they know Skyrim well enough that want things to be new again.

Thanks, I am glad you enjoy it, wish I had time to expand it right now, but my work has taking me to northern Maine, and most the time I do not even have internet or time

So to throw this out there, anyone who wants to try and expand this or any other mod I have been working on is more than welcome to take them over, this job here is going to take me into 2019 so anyone who wants these mods to continue please feel free to take them over

18 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

I don't wear htd hair (my pc) but i do have HTD hair mod so i do got ctd without wearing HTD hair...?!

CTD when i get decapited or decapited my Dooppel...

thats not an HDT hair issue

you dont get a CTD just from installing HDT hair in combination with skyrim unhinged

CTD from decapitated:

thats a nioverride issue

check in nioverride.ini

[overlays]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

if you set bEnableFaceOverlays=1 to 0 you dont get CTD

but you wont have any overlays on your face than

if you keep bEnableFaceOverlays=1, than its best to use a mod that prevents decapitation (there is a combat mod that can modify that finishing move, just can remember => google ftw)

basicly that means:

dont decapacitate your PC or doppelganger (nioverride)

dont use HDT hair on your PC in combination with a doppelganger (Skyrim Unhinged or Doppelganger mod)

43 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

thats not an HDT hair issue

you dont get a CTD just from installing HDT hair in combination with skyrim unhinged

CTD from decapitated:

thats a nioverride issue

check in nioverride.ini

[overlays]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

if you set bEnableFaceOverlays=1 to 0 you dont get CTD

but you wont have any overlays on your face than

if you keep bEnableFaceOverlays=1, than its best to use a mod that prevents decapitation (there is a combat mod that can modify that finishing move, just can remember => google ftw)

basicly that means:

dont decapacitate your PC or doppelganger (nioverride)

dont use HDT hair on your PC in combination with a doppelganger (Skyrim Unhinged or Doppelganger mod)

Thx i know but i need this Overlays on!

So i think it's disable decapitation on PC player!

• 4 weeks later...

Finally encountered my Doppelganger. Had high sneak so was able to get a good look at myself before attacking. Morrowloot Ultimate works with your mod so they have static levels and it spawned my level 51 version of the doppelganger. Died a few times due to throwing caution to the wind then finding out your mod added something I didn't account for. Gives new life to the phrase, "go fuck yourself."

Edit: May be a bug report, but my doppelganger did not drop their weapon or have it in the inventory.

• 4 months later...

Some issue:

The failed hagraven that are spawned near towns can break other mods by ...erm... killing everyone.

Especially the one near falkreath has the potential in lower lvls to kill the whole town.

Near the spawn point at falkreath are also:

> events of the mod "bad ends"

> events of the mod "S.L.U.T.S."

If the PC is too weak or is "otherwise engaged" nothing can stop those flamethrower hagraven.

The civil NPCs only watch out for dragons and vampires, so they all burn to death if the hagraven spawns.

Even deadly wenches guards can't stop that fireball machinegun >.<

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Some issue:

The failed hagraven that are spawned near towns can break other mods by ...erm... killing everyone.

Especially the one near falkreath has the potential in lower lvls to kill the whole town.

If the PC is too weak or is "otherwise engaged" nothing can stop those flamethrower hagraven.

The civil NPCs only watch out for dragons and vampires, so they all burn to death if the hagraven spawns.

paralyze is effective against them.

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Some issue:

I will look into that and move them soon. have slowly been working on a update for this mod, been a long time coming, and will look into moving the spawn points for the failed hagravens, thanks for letting me know

(Just a side note), and further development on this mod or any others I am able to do will be a Lovers Lab only thing, I am done with the other sites all together