5 hours ago, waiyan said:

How about pc being captured and tortured from dark npcs like the doppleganger for jeleousy or pleasure when travelling alone? And what happens to doppleganger's appearance if I change my pc's during mid playthrough?

I like that idea and that is coming , that I am not sure of about changing character if it's male to female or vise versa

4 hours ago, kakaer said:

Aight, as you guys said, all I had to wait. One question though.

Even though I play a female character, my Doppelganger is male. Is that supposed to happen?

Do you have 2.3 and try it below ALL in load order

8 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Your right, on the next update I will release a leveled version, along with the normal version but by the time your level 30 it will be easy like the rest of Skyrim

It'll be fine. The "easy version" will be easy for those want that, and hard for those who install combat mods. Then you have original version for people who play with mods like Skyrim unbound.

I have some Ideas:

1.How about Necromancers or something that could make you drop your Weapons and more. They would appear in Bandit Groups making you an easy kill for them.

2.Or Sneaky Stalkers that follow you and scream at Enemys to attract them to you.

3.Maybe Traveling Merchants which can have quite a big layer of Fur in the Later Day. If you know what i mean.

4.Or "Followers" that just follow you until the Perfect Moment has come. Maybe Vampire Followers which wait until you sleep, leaving you as a Vampire alone next morning.

5. Or Maybe just some random Drunk Nords looking for a Fight. Since they are drunk AF most of the Time, the chance they´ll know its a Strong or Weak Woman is pretty low. They wouldn´t care anyway though. Drunk Or Sober.

-Aki

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I have some Ideas:

1.How about Necromancers or something that could make you drop your Weapons and more. They would appear in Bandit Groups making you an easy kill for them.

2.Or Sneaky Stalkers that follow you and scream at Enemys to attract them to you.

3.Maybe Traveling Merchants which can have quite a big layer of Fur in the Later Day. If you know what i mean.

4.Or "Followers" that just follow you until the Perfect Moment has come. Maybe Vampire Followers which wait until you sleep, leaving you as a Vampire alone next morning.

5. Or Maybe just some random Drunk Nords looking for a Fight. Since they are drunk AF most of the Time, the chance they´ll know its a Strong or Weak Woman is pretty low. They wouldn´t care anyway though. Drunk Or Sober.

-Aki

Those Ideas are fantastic My favorite is number 4, but I like them all and will look into how to make them happen

21 hours ago, -Caden- said:

all depends on where you are, sometimes you will met level 2 enemies at level 50, certain enemies are unlevel, kinda like reality, nobody that is going to attack you is going to stop and say " wait, he/she is too weak, lets wait for them to work out and get stronger then we will mug them" 

Nothing says heroic fantasy like being one shoted without warning Caden.  This isn't "hmm that guy looks dangerous, I better steer clear" it's just some dude who looks like everyone else aggroing when you get  near them and auto killing with no chance of escaping. I suggest you work on maturing your mod's game balance because otherwise it looks like you have a good idea there. I have plenty of "Oh shit, a mob of bandits, run!" in my game But frankly I can't be bothered wasting my time turning on the god mode or loading up with cheats just to do cross country travel. 

2 hours ago, RJLbwb said:

Nothing says heroic fantasy like being one shoted without warning Caden.  This isn't "hmm that guy looks dangerous, I better steer clear" it's just some dude who looks like everyone else aggroing when you get  near them and auto killing with no chance of escaping. I suggest you work on maturing your mod's game balance because otherwise it looks like you have a good idea there. I have plenty of "Oh shit, a mob of bandits, run!" in my game But frankly I can't be bothered wasting my time turning on the god mode or loading up with cheats just to do cross country travel. 

There is a nerfed version coming with the next update, either tomorrow night or Saturday morning, I will release the normal version ( which I am going to tone down a bit, then the nerfed version :)

Loving the updates! Just another idea; What if player could get kidnapped sleeping in certain areas in a similar way like the dark brotherhood quest? Or jailed in Windhelm And then end up in the Windhelm pit, fighting for their freedom...

54 minutes ago, Durante said:

Loving the updates! Just another idea; What if player could get kidnapped sleeping in certain areas in a similar way like the dark brotherhood quest? Or jailed in Windhelm And then end up in the Windhelm pit, fighting for their freedom...

Those are actually great ideas, and I will look into them after this next update I am concentrating on certain things on this update one of the things I was thinking of is you go to sleep wake up in a different cell and your having a dream as a serial killer beheading people that you know when real bloody and gory and creepy but will start implementing other people's ideas after this update

Another idea:

Player goes to sleep and while he's sleeping a succubus invades the room.

It insprisons the player in a "nice" dream and he has to escape (wake up) before the succubus sucks all life out of him.

Is it possible to disable some of the features?

I like the mod idea mostly, though the Doppelgänger not so much.

The same with the player dreaming of being a serial killer when he's actually a good character (if there's no other explanation like interference from other sources like the succubus).

1 hour ago, Sceadugengan said:

Another idea:

Player goes to sleep and while he's sleeping a succubus invades the room.

It insprisons the player in a "nice" dream and he has to escape (wake up) before the succubus sucks all life out of him.

Is it possible to disable some of the features?

I like the mod idea mostly, though the Doppelgänger not so much.

The same with the player dreaming of being a serial killer when he's actually a good character (if there's no other explanation like interference from other sources like the succubus).

You can remove anything from it with TesvEdit

9 minutes ago, BananaTim said:

What's the difference between the original file and the female pc file?

there was a issue with some that their doppelganger ( if the player was a female) would have a male voice, this Female version makes it so the doppelganger has a female voice definately if your playing as a female

1 minute ago, -Caden- said:

there was a issue with some that their doppelganger ( if the player was a female) would have a male voice, this Female version makes it so the doppelganger has a female voice definately if your playing as a female

Okay, thanks. I was worried it would change other things

I used to play with a doppelganger ever since @zaira introduced one in ME, (execution scene).

But like it has been posted before, I just added a 7 to my PC, then changed relationship rank and added her to the follower faction. The problem I had doing it this way, my doppelganger kept calling me  "Skeever butt...", "Hey ugly!",  "Melon nose!" :classic_tongue: and then ran away and hid during any battle. :classic_happy:

Will yours do the same? Just curious. :classic_happy:

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I used to play with a doppelganger ever since @zaira introduced one in ME, (execution scene).

But like it has been posted before, I just added a 7 to my PC, then changed relationship rank and added her to the follower faction. The problem I had doing it this way, my doppelganger kept calling me  "Skeever butt...", "Hey ugly!",  "Melon nose!" :classic_tongue: and then ran away and hid during any battle. :classic_happy:

Would be great if the doppelganger could do something like what the strippers in "Get stripped (again)" did, strip you, steal your clothes, lock your inventory for a few minutes and run away and hide. Especially if they suddenly appeared in a dungeon and did that. :D

Hey uh. So i´ve been playing for a while with this Mod on, just searching some Forests of different Holds and i never found anything interesting. I just found a Rabid Fox. That might have been Vanillia though. Where can you encounter most ambushes and events ? I really wanna see these Ambushes and Doppelgängers. They seem really interesting. This Mod In General.

-Aki

7 hours ago, Inte said:

HAHA I don't think so, havent heard ofvthat issue yet, I am adding more will certain voices in a bit this morning, So the doppelganger will have to voice you want him/her to have

4 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Hey uh. So i´ve been playing for a while with this Mod on, just searching some Forests of different Holds and i never found anything interesting. I just found a Rabid Fox. That might have been Vanillia though. Where can you encounter most ambushes and events ? I really wanna see these Ambushes and Doppelgängers. They seem really interesting. This Mod In General.

-Aki

the rabid fox is this mod, let me get 3.1 uploaded and go to sleeping tree camp to see a difference, inside and outside the area, just a small twisted event, and also the riverside shack over towards kynesgrove, google the areas if you do not know them, there are many just spread out, also some in populated areas, some inside homes, inns, caves

OK had to dust off Skyrim to try this just for the doppleganger business alone. Ran into a hilarious "issue"! ?

The doppleganger does indeed copy my PC buuut.... vanishes shortly after appearing. At first I thought this was by design making the fight that much more crazy. But it turns out it's due to hair. I use moving hair (HDT or... whatever the physics hair thingy is called) and THAT is what causes the vanishing. I gave my PC some non-moving hair and everything worked as expected. (After resetting the doppleganger that is.)

I don't think this is anything necessarily you can (or should) fix, at least not without annoyances. (You could change the doppleganger's hair but that's stupid. Ruins the shock factor. ?) But thought you should know. I vaguely remember some issues with moving hair for NPCs but haven't looked it up.

At any rate, it was hilarious! ? Sure beats the usual encounter in that place.

23 minutes ago, Nessa said:

OK had to dust off Skyrim to try this just for the doppleganger business alone. Ran into a hilarious "issue"! ?

The doppleganger does indeed copy my PC buuut.... vanishes shortly after appearing. At first I thought this was by design making the fight that much more crazy. But it turns out it's due to hair. I use moving hair (HDT or... whatever the physics hair thingy is called) and THAT is what causes the vanishing. I gave my PC some non-moving hair and everything worked as expected. (After resetting the doppleganger that is.)

I don't think this is anything necessarily you can (or should) fix, at least not without annoyances. (You could change the doppleganger's hair but that's stupid. Ruins the shock factor. ?) But thought you should know. I vaguely remember some issues with moving hair for NPCs but haven't looked it up.

At any rate, it was hilarious! ? Sure beats the usual encounter in that place.

Hey I have got a few reports of the HDT hair problem, 
I will put it in the description and see if I can come up with a fix

There are a lot of surprise attacks around Skyrim but only a few involver a player Doppelganger..and hey welcome back to Skyrim :)

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

Hey I have got a few reports of the HDT hair problem, 
I will put it in the description and see if I can come up with a fix

There are a lot of surprise attacks around Skyrim but only a few involver a player Doppelganger..and hey welcome back to Skyrim :)

It's a known bug in Skyrim, NPCs start becoming invisible if they have HDT cloaks, hair, or other accessories. There's an SKSE plugin that mostly fixes it, but it's not on Nexus anymore. Might have to google a bit to track it down.