Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

3 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAY :D thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am going to add it and will credit both of your contribs in the first nightly for 1.20. Do you wanna talk on discord? I feel like it would be easier to talk to each other faster.

Unfortunately I don't really use discord so I'd just be popping in once in a while through the web version when I remember to... but that's probably better than cluttering up the thread so I'll give it a shot.

You just need to add "custom_pictures.brf" to the module.ini and it should compile. I left it out because I wasn't ready to merge quite then, sorry!

Everything I had is uploaded to my fork now though. Tons of new features, some "new" dance animations, some bugfixes, and improved textures.

Edit: I forgot the feature list

• New game option "disable gay", works for most things - espeically if they are otherwise out of your control - but if you intentionally start a gay scene it won't stop you. 

• Special scene for if you lose a barfight.

• Companions may be selected instead of the player after being defeated in battle.

• Females players, along with any companions they may have, may talk to the bartender to work the tavern.

• Very basic dancers at feasts, eye candy with some flavor dialogue depending on their personality but ultimately I want this to be culture-locked to the eastern factions, and have something slightly different for nords.

• Background: Tracking of how many scenes a character has participated in, and weather it was assault or not. Not used by anything yet.

• Maybe some other small tweaks here and there.

4 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

You just need to add "custom_pictures.brf" to the module.ini and it should compile. I left it out because I wasn't ready to merge quite then, sorry!

Everything I had is uploaded to my fork now though. Tons of new features, some "new" dance animations, some bugfixes, and improved textures.

Edit: I forgot the feature list

• New game option "disable gay", works for most things - espeically if they are otherwise out of your control - but if you intentionally start a gay scene it won't stop you. 

• Special scene for if you lose a barfight.

• Companions may be selected instead of the player after being defeated in battle.

• Females players, along with any companions they may have, may talk to the bartender to work the tavern.

• Very basic dancers at feasts, eye candy with some flavor dialogue depending on their personality but ultimately I want this to be culture-locked to the eastern factions, and have something slightly different for nords.

• Background: Tracking of how many scenes a character has participated in, and weather it was assault or not. Not used by anything yet.

• Maybe some other small tweaks here and there.

Okay cool, thank you!!! :D

I ended up replacing the images with public domain ones.

Since this is the only mod I'm using it's most likely the issue here (that or either I'm stupid or installation of the game got messed up).

Tried googling it and while the issue seems reasonably common I haven't seen a single fix for this except "curb your mods".

Mainly the horse with heraldic armor is transparent. I don't see this problem with any other heraldic item.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

Since this is the only mod I'm using it's most likely the issue here (that or either I'm stupid or installation of the game got messed up).

Tried googling it and while the issue seems reasonably common I haven't seen a single fix for this except "curb your mods".

Mainly the horse with heraldic armor is transparent. I don't see this problem with any other heraldic item.

I forgot to remove that. >_< sorry. It needs WSE to render properly. But this mod doesn't support WSE due to it using Custom Troop Trees.

So far 1.20 is pretty good. Interfaces seem more clean, more options, etc

The world map looks good. My only caveat is we went from like 20 cool face/body textures to like 5. Some of the new hairstyles were cool. Hopefully it's possible to merge these new ones with what was in 1.10.

1 hour ago, Cezul said:

So far 1.20 is pretty good. Interfaces seem more clean, more options, etc

The world map looks good. My only caveat is we went from like 20 cool face/body textures to like 5. Some of the new hairstyles were cool. Hopefully it's possible to merge these new ones with what was in 1.10.

I will try to merge them. :)

The mod is really fun so far, thanks for making it! I really like that you can sleep with your troops for a small morale boost. If you have the time, I think it would cool if a female character could dance for them, or take multiple partners at once. Maybe every once in a while they could demand such services if morale was low, or as an option to lower the wages you have to pay.

Some of the other ideas people had were fun too, like actually getting sold to slavers / a brothel or missions involving nudity with a possible renown / honor malus for failure.  Maybe a version of the arena where the character's body is on the line, or a lost game of dice or bar brawl ending with the player having to run naked through town.

Not sure if it was reported or not, but doors are all over the place.

For example when I tried to sneak into a castle to rescue a prisoner the prison door sent me to some kind of mountain in the middle of nowhere where those dummy combatants from arena were fighting. The same doors works fine if I just enter the castle as normal (i.e. without disguise, because the owner is friendly). Also the interior castle door sends me to the prison room instead of the courtyard.

24 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Not sure if it was reported or not, but doors are all over the place.

For example when I tried to sneak into a castle to rescue a prisoner the prison door sent me to some kind of mountain in the middle of nowhere where those dummy combatants from arena were fighting. The same doors works fine if I just enter the castle as normal (i.e. without disguise, because the owner is friendly). Also the interior castle door sends me to the prison room instead of the courtyard.

Thanks for the report. That's a really bad bug though, I'll look into it.

Edit: Ok, testing reveals that the disguise function is absolutely broken. I couldn't replicate your issue but I lost every single one of my items. Oof.

56 minutes ago, IntelligencePending said:

Edit: Ok, testing reveals that the disguise function is absolutely broken. I couldn't replicate your issue but I lost every single one of my items. Oof.

i think this problem was in v1.10, i recovered all my items when i turn in the quest by talking the the quest giver, perhaps it would not work if you sneaked in without any quest being involved.

1 hour ago, IntelligencePending said:

I noticed you need to click on a location an extra time after you left it for the disguise to clear properly.

I only used the disguise in Asugan Castle, so maybe it's a problem with specific tilesets or something.

5 hours ago, Whizkid said:

omg this mod keeps getting better and better, love all that new changes, just another request if time permits, could you include some of the sound tracks from warwolf, not sure if there's any copyright issues tho.

He only credited the graphics so I have no way of knowing what the songs are or if they are copyrighted or not. >_< If there is a manifest that includes the names of the songs in a readme, I would be able to tell you though.

20 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:
  • Background: Tracking of how many scenes a character has participated in, and weather it was assault or not. Not used by anything yet

My thought on this: You could use it to trigger dominance or submission events. A player that gets raped frequently in a week might have random NPCs or nobles harass them, inviting further sexual escapades, and perhaps some favor. A player that rapes a great many enemy combatants in the same week might reveal especially submissive dialogue options in their companions and nobles/noblewomen, allowing them to dominate them in various ways.

Additional thought: Can we take noblewomen to the brothels yet? That should fetch quite a nice bonus, maybe even involve some extra features. Edit: Ah ha, I see in the ledger there are "0 noblewomen."