Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

On 11/28/2018 at 7:23 AM, Mormegil0121 said:

Hello,

first of thanks a ton for this awesome mod, I really hope to see more features being added.

I have a small question though I am pretty sure I already know the answer :

Is there any way to "lift" a couple of scripts (mainly the adult content) from this mod and incorporate them to another mod like "Prophesy of Pendor" (for personnal use only obviously) ? I just think the adult content would be that much more enticing with all the female leaders and units in PoP.

I expect the process is much more complicated than a simple copy-paste but I thought I would ask just in case.

Thanks

Note that a mix of this mod with any other would be great, a lot have women that we can do anything with ( Nova Aetas , Viking Conquest, ...)

So, Idk if I'm blind and completely unable to figure stuff out, but how on Earth do I get "noble women" to work at my, what was it called, bathhouse? I get how to get commoners; I just capture them either by raiding villages or attacking farmers, or just anyone else who have women in their party. but how to get noble women? I tried getting a companion, but I couldn't figure out how to get them to work at the bathhouse either.

Also, am I supposed to be able to kill people despite using blunt weapons? I tried going on a slave run, and I ordered my party to only use blunt weapons (most ended up using their fists), and out of maybe 50 people, I killed ~40 and only took 10 captive. Is that a feature or a bug? Even when I used cheats (ctrl+shift+f4 or just shift+f4) it seems whether they die or are just knocked unconscious is somewhat random, with higher likelihood of death, even though the cheat itself is supposed to knock them unconscious.

1 hour ago, Hewar said:

So, Idk if I'm blind and completely unable to figure stuff out, but how on Earth do I get "noble women" to work at my, what was it called, bathhouse? I get how to get commoners; I just capture them either by raiding villages or attacking farmers, or just anyone else who have women in their party. but how to get noble women? I tried getting a companion, but I couldn't figure out how to get them to work at the bathhouse either.

Also, am I supposed to be able to kill people despite using blunt weapons? I tried going on a slave run, and I ordered my party to only use blunt weapons (most ended up using their fists), and out of maybe 50 people, I killed ~40 and only took 10 captive. Is that a feature or a bug? Even when I used cheats (ctrl+shift+f4 or just shift+f4) it seems whether they die or are just knocked unconscious is somewhat random, with higher likelihood of death, even though the cheat itself is supposed to knock them unconscious.

After capturing a castle you have the option to ransom any noble females stationed there. After talking to them and selecting the "ransom" conversation, you have to options to move their location. Move them to the city that has a bathhouse, from there they will be dancing in your courtroom.

Talk to them again and there is a pretty clear conversation option that basically tells them "im gonna whore you out" From there they will be working at the bathhouse but will leave if you choose to accept the ransom for them later. Keep in mind this will cause a large negative relation hit with all lords related to that prisoner.   So If she has 100 brothers, uncles, cousins I would not recommend.

I have not figured out how to get female companions to work at the bath house yet. Hope that helps some.

5 hours ago, Hewar said:

Yes, this is part of the realistic wounding module. You can turn it on and off in the options, look for a checkbox. It does two things:

Sufficient damage with blunt weapons will still kill enemies. Turns out living things don't appreciate having their skull caved in.

Killing blows with other weapons that don't do high amounts of damage will leave the enemy unconscious. Ie you should see some occasional cutting and stabbing survivors.

(Oh. It seemingly does a third thing which is a bug - in sea battles, with the option on, expect to see 100% captive rates regardless of weapons.)

How do I access the Custom Troop Trees/Dynamic Troop Trees? Does that only take effect after founding a Kingdom?

EdIt: yes, after founding a kingdom. Is there any way to set the role (infantry, archer, cavalry) of my units, though? The game seems to count everyone as infantry

Seems I came across a bug, too. For some reason, my one companion, Ymira, decides to toss away all her clothes if I let my companions upgrade their gear. Upgrade armor is ticked on, she keeps "upgrading" to nude. Interstingly, her nude body shows perfectly fine in the camp, tavern, party menu (etc.); Except in battles, I get this error and her body has no texture:

Spoiler

image.png.3410e6daba6cdd857c2e6c012ab8a9a9.png

21 hours ago, CalamaBanana said:

How do I access the Custom Troop Trees/Dynamic Troop Trees? Does that only take effect after founding a Kingdom?

EdIt: yes, after founding a kingdom. Is there any way to set the role (infantry, archer, cavalry) of my units, though? The game seems to count everyone as infantry

Seems I came across a bug, too. For some reason, my one companion, Ymira, decides to toss away all her clothes if I let my companions upgrade their gear. Upgrade armor is ticked on, she keeps "upgrading" to nude. Interstingly, her nude body shows perfectly fine in the camp, tavern, party menu (etc.); Except in battles, I get this error and her body has no texture:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3410e6daba6cdd857c2e6c012ab8a9a9.png

If you give custom units a horse, it counts them as cav internally: I know this because it increases their upkeep. You may have to set them as cav type manually from the party screen. I don't think there is any functional difference between infantry and archers, however, so could be it doesn't check for ranged.

If you boink a companion and they are wearing QB armor, they will toss it next time you try to auto-upgrade. I suspect it could be because of the mod trying to juggle two bodies, or perhaps the undressing script doesn't add things back into the auto-upgrade list of things they are using, etc. Going into autoupgrade after sex for said character and saving or messing with things might fix it each time.

The skin glitch can be fixed by changing their tattoo back and forth.

3 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

If you give custom units a horse, it counts them as cav internally: I know this because it increases their upkeep. You may have to set them as cav type manually from the party screen. I don't think there is any functional difference between infantry and archers, however, so could be it doesn't check for ranged.

If you boink a companion and they are wearing QB armor, they will toss it next time you try to auto-upgrade. I suspect it could be because of the mod trying to juggle two bodies, or perhaps the undressing script doesn't add things back into the auto-upgrade list of things they are using, etc. Going into autoupgrade after sex for said character and saving or messing with things might fix it each time.

The skin glitch can be fixed by changing their tattoo back and forth.

omg, that actually answers the Deshavi problem.

On 12/26/2018 at 2:18 PM, CalamaBanana said:

Where can I do that? Did not come across the option yet.

And is there a way to define the "custom armor" for my troops, or will it always be rolled randomly?

Same place you customize armor. And no, but you can give them the preset QB armor, like Assassin's Blah etc. I'd edit the prices for most of them to the nearest higher vanilla equivalent though, they're all overpriced. That's probably ok-ish for the low numbers of companions, but for the custom troop bit it will mean your armies will be worse.

Personally, I have a male custom army, but bring all the females in my companion team, plus the right personality type wives will join your party, so once you figure courtship and all that out, you can have quite the harem of females in custom armor. I think I have over a dozen now, and being at the top of the party list and in their own command group, they're always in battle and around me.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:34 PM, PotatoDeathLord said:

Any way to implement a feature that lets you prostitute yourself to your army?

You can go walk around in your camp on the world map and offer sex to the soldiers and companions there. It improves party morale, I think. And relation with the companion? However, they won't give their boss money, strangely enough...

?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, first thank you for your hard work. This mod is amazing! And sorry for my basic English.

I love everything about this mod but I had a, in my opinion, gamebreaking bug. Playing as female, if you lay with a Lord in the field, sometimes game spawn a clone of your character as that lord companion. I realized it when i saw Count Rafard running at 8.3 speed. I couldn´t even catch him, he flew away, with eurobeat sounding in the distance. I tried to continue that game anyway, but It really break the inmmersion when Count Montewar had another clone of my character and fly all over the map. Had to give up that game, too many "Raimundas". I still have the save if you need it.(I cheat a lot)

On other hand, I miss the chance to give orders when knocked out.

Anyway, it´s a really good mod, I didn´t play for years and now i have 250 hours more. Thank you, really.

I found a bug where if you try to sell your prisoners to the jail guards stationed at the castles, they say that you only have 0 prisoners. Another issue is that I can't leave this window without closing the game, and it will continue to give me denars and experience forever XD. Pretty hilarious stuff. Besides that, this is a fantastic mod! I only wish there was even more lewdness!

I haven't played very much of it yet, but one suggestion I'd like to make is the option for a relationship system for how willing characters may be to sleep with you, just for the sake of roleplay and immersion as opposed to fucking King Harlaus 20 times in order to be his best friend. Then again, I guess it's kind of hard to dislike someone after that, but you know what I mean, being able to pull off some thing like that is kind of silly XD

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

5 hours ago, protocolk said:

Small question, does it work with phantasy calradia? if yes great if not I will make a second install for this mod.

You can only have one mod installed at a time with Warband.. Though Dickplomacy Reloaded is open source, so if anyone wants to merge Dickplomacy Reloaded with another mod they are free to but it would require modding experience.