Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

2 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Can confirm it is possible to boink other lords' wives. I typically run high charisma leadership builds, but it doesn't seem to require too much else. I never make a point of giving them gifts.

yeah this is why i thought ''why giving gifts and having xx carisma only to bang a friend's wife ? why not also make it a Persuasion check too ?'' It would be awesome to bang women or men by the persuasion skill.

5 hours ago, Neriman said:

yeah this is why i thought ''why giving gifts and having xx carisma only to bang a friend's wife ? why not also make it a Persuasion check too ?'' It would be awesome to bang women or men by the persuasion skill.

Hmm, some thoughts.

Anything that happens in Dickplomacy that would normally kept secret (like married affairs) should not lower honor (currently it does), it should raise controversy. Honor is a huge mechanical deal. Higher controversy might incur a % chance of being found out whenever, for example, you fuck a married lord or his wife, get found out because your controversy is already high, reversing a lot of your relations progress (ie: they might stop sleeping with you, and their husband might hate you) - and then you take that honor hit.

A tangible reward for higher relations with wives is needed, too. You might convince some of them to use their body to get third party lords to be more favorable to you. "Of course, lover. I will find a pretense to travel to Praven, and use my buttery charms on Harlaus..." If we get three-some animations and the other lord is on-site, that would be even better. Getting wives to outright leave their husbands might be a thing too.

Lastly, and in regard to the quote above,  it could be nice to add some depth to this as a mini-game: instead of only looking at your stats, maybe the wives of lords with certain personalities are predisposed to affairs, maybe any wife that you fought a duel for is also predisposed to affairs, maybe dedicating tournaments has a chance to make them available, or maybe wives of other personality types become predisposed to affairs if you gallantly release them after taking their castle, etc. If wives have personalities set like daughters, it could impact it more.

Balance wise, I imagine wives would be likely to do threesomes with men who are the same personality category as their husbands, and this means that the more desirable personality types should be the hardest to cuckold, and vice versa: Ladies of debauched, quarrelsome and calculating lords are easiest to sleep with, and get into threesomes with other lords of those categories (not necessarily specific type). Wives of upstanding and good-natured lords tend to be very faithful.

I may missing something obvious (an assumption supported by the fact that a quick search in the topic came up with no one else asking this question), but where, exactly, in the camp menu are you supposed to be able to change the gender of your character? I feel like I've looked everywhere I can think of without coming upon an option to do so.

24 minutes ago, MadGenuis said:

I may missing something obvious (an assumption supported by the fact that a quick search in the topic came up with no one else asking this question), but where, exactly, in the camp menu are you supposed to be able to change the gender of your character? I feel like I've looked everywhere I can think of without coming upon an option to do so.

I think @IntelligencePending removed it, I added it in a earlier version of the mod and IntelligencePedning reworked how the menus worked and I forgot to readd it. 

2 hours ago, MadGenuis said:

You just need to enable cheat menu.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:01 AM, whateverdontcare said:

I just told Katrin to leave my party and go do something else, and then walked away and got a party member complaining about starving. I checked and realized I had become Katrin. In every way. My inventory, skills, name, everything. I was Katrin. Completely ruined the game since I hadn't saved yet.

Leave and enter a town a few times, it should fix itself.

any reason why honor and renown doesnt get to negatives when starting a new character, esp after losing a couple of battles, its always zero even if the system shows you have lost honor and renown.

p/s: using nightly 1.4 getting error cannot find material prisoner_management guessing i am missing some resources

On 9/16/2018 at 11:38 AM, Gnarl42 said:

What level of Charisma does a male character need to get any adult interations with women?  I just tried to start a character with a Charisma of 21 to see if it would do the trick and he still get turned down by companions, troops, and women in bars.

AFAIK, it's actually your persuasion skill that matters, not your charisma.

1 hour ago, rance said:

Is the option to send a message to a foreign king disabled? I can't seem to find it anywhere in Dickplomacy.

Have you checked with your uhhhhh.... chancellor, I think? Or maybe it was the party member or wife etc, actually. Yes, that seems right. I assume you're talking about stuff like trying to make peace. That was definitely working for me.

15 hours ago, rance said:

Is the option to send a message to a foreign king disabled? I can't seem to find it anywhere in Dickplomacy.

14 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Have you checked with your uhhhhh.... chancellor, I think? Or maybe it was the party member or wife etc, actually. Yes, that seems right. I assume you're talking about stuff like trying to make peace. That was definitely working for me.

I think a bunch of options were not available for the minister if you appointed a "prominent citizen" instead of one of your companions. Maybe that's the problem.

Been playing dickplomacy for a while now. I'm still confused about the utility of the sexing scene, or what stripping and dancing is supposed to achieve. From my point of view it would be better to design a game mechanic around adult themes. As an example: allow the player to whore itself (exists already) in a whore house (exists maybe?) at the cost of reputation and honor. That is, enable the player to gain a ton of money through alternative means. So that it doesn't get plain full for the player - to constantly ask npc to fuck - allow a "spend the day soliciting" option that would put the game in fast forward. The beauty of it is that you can then create a table of outcomes or events that can happen during the day, break the fast forward and tell the player whatever happened. The player could get mugged, or proposed to, or whatever. Gaining reputation for whoring itself, the player character could then start warring and become a Queen! Imagine that: "Eleonor, whore Queen of the Amazon, subjugator of the Nords".

Anyhow, this mod adds tits so I'm pretty happy about it.

However I didn't start this message to complain about the usefulness of tits in a game of medieval warfare. Like others reported, I am afflicted with the land owner bug thing. Unlike my predecessors, I believe I have found the issue. Yet, I am not actually certain of my claim because of the nonsense that mb:w scripting is.

It all starts here https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/blob/e9a15acc673aa9ecabe9f0125e2dba9d0fd57270/source/module_simple_triggers.py#L7499

If you follow the mathematical dark magic you might realize that the process shift player rent, either negatively or positively, without ever making sure that the player actually own land in the town. More so, it seems that the values displayed in the financial reports are not raw data but computed values based on a flawed premise. I mean, how can you get -5 acres of land or even 5347 of rent without owning anything?

As I said, I don't understand mb:w scripting system well enough to be certain. However smell test doesn't lie. If you make sure to not touch the player values if there is no land owner, I'm pretty sure the issue will get resolved. That or there is some kind of memory leak, the game used the totality of my 12GiB of ram yesterday.

11 hours ago, bicobus said:

If you follow the mathematical dark magic you might realize that the process shift player rent, either negatively or positively, without ever making sure that the player actually own land in the town.

Without having looked at it much, I think the idea in (val_mul, ":land_player", ":revenue") is that if the player's land is 0, and you multiply 0 by the revenue, that it will return a 0 regardless. The value of rent does need to change independently of player owning anything, otherwise the system would be static, no?

Added in 1.40 

Blackjack by Alix
Beer drinking by Lumos 
Troop ratio bar by Rubik 
Custom Commander presentations by Rubik 
Queens Blade by dthehun 
Menu before start game by IntelligencePending
Adult items are hidden if content is not enabled byIntelligencePending
Dance animation fixed by IntelligencePending
In some scenes player can dance with K and undress with O by IntelligencePending
Special reward for rescuing a damsel in distress by IntelligencePending
Honor loss is reduced and suplemented with controversey by IntelligencePending
Hotfix for tournament camera, puts you in third person on death by IntelligencePending

Hot damn, what a load of nice changes. Thanks, guys! *packs up Dwarf Fortress for at least a week or so*

27 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Without having looked at it much, I think the idea in (val_mul, ":land_player", ":revenue") is that if the player's land is 0, and you multiply 0 by the revenue, that it will return a 0 regardless. The value of rent does need to change independently of player owning anything, otherwise the system would be static, no?

Only if (le, ":total_land", ":acres_needed") is true (le = lesser or equal?). So if the amount of land is higher than required, for some reason, the logic assume the player did buy something. total_land is a sum of land_player and land_town. I believe both variables can change based on prosperity and population.

In my games, I had several thing occurs:

• negative land owned with negative rent.
  • no land owned with positive rent.
  • negative land owned with positive rent.

As I said earlier, I don't understand the scripting for mb:w. I have no idea what (val_mul, ":land_player", ":revenue") does. Which variable change? Multiply revenue by land_player? But then, right after, we have (party_set_slot, ":town_no", slot_rent, ":land_player") which indicate that it is in fact land_player that changed. I really don't know, and I haven't been able to find documentation on the api.