BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

I'm sorry, i just wanted to know which of these Mod files work, without getting me a CTD, and its not a question of conficting mods, or requirements, i just simply need to know which files of this Mods here is hould dowload because their description is really confusing.

- Thanks.

7 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

I'm sorry, i just wanted to know which of these Mod files work, without getting me a CTD, and its not a question of conficting mods, or requirements, i just simply need to know which files of this Mods here is hould dowload because their description is really confusing.

- Thanks.

If you are using special edition, download the latest versions that have "SE" in the name, otherwise get the ones without it.  The names are the dates of release, so you probably want the latest ones.  There are two packs (human and creature), and it doesn't matter if one overwrites some things in the other, like the .esp.

You shouldn't be getting CTDs assuming you are using the correct versions of the mod for your game (SE or LE) - if you are getting CTDs then it is a problem of conflicting mods or requirements - Skyrim will crash if you have too many animations loaded at the same time, and if you are close to the limit and add a new pack you might start crashing.

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you are using special edition, download the latest versions that have "SE" in the name, otherwise get the ones without it.  The names are the dates of release, so you probably want the latest ones.  There are two packs (human and creature), and it doesn't matter if one overwrites some things in the other, like the .esp.

You shouldn't be getting CTDs assuming you are using the correct versions of the mod for your game (SE or LE) - if you are getting CTDs then it is a problem of conflicting mods or requirements - Skyrim will crash if you have too many animations loaded at the same time, and if you are close to the limit and add a new pack you might start crashing.

Thanks,

well i used skyrim with like 1500 mods, of cours emany merged like armors all into one etc..

This mod sadly won't work.

Now i reinstalled skyrim from scratch, installed the requirements and also CTD

I will try to use one of these mods and not both of them, maybe that helps anyhow, i am also don't know why it keeps crashing, i knew about the SKSE OR ENB settings.

Usually skyrim crashes at start, then a plugin is missing, or it crashs after loading a savegame without some many fixes.

But with htis mods it keeps crashing at starting a new game or loading one.

This happens now just with these requirements, FNIS, SKYUI, Racemenu, Racemenu addons, Race Compability, UUNP body, HDT... etc.

i even dont have texture mods installed but, they cannot conflict, i need take a look at everything again, if nothing helps i will uninstall everything, install JUST the requirements also sexlab ofc, skeletons etc and try it again.

Till then, and thanks!

4 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

i even dont have texture mods installed but, they cannot conflict, i need take a look at everything again, if nothing helps i will uninstall everything, install JUST the requirements also sexlab ofc, skeletons etc and try it again.

Till then, and thanks!

I think you might be overthinking things - this mod is *just* a SLAL pack.  There isn't really anything for it to conflict with assuming you are using the correct version (aka, don't use the SE versions if you aren't using Special Edition).

If you are crashing on hitting "New Game" - that sounds very much like the crash people get when they have too many animations installed.  I'd recommend attempting to remove a heavy animation mod or two before purging your entire load order (Example: Player exclusive animations/Poser mods/very large SLAL packs you don't use that much), making sure to run FNIS after.

This is not an uncommon problem, you can find plenty of comments about people crashing like this in the various animation threads.  It isn't generally an issue with the animations themselves. 

21 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I think you might be overthinking things - this mod is *just* a SLAL pack.  There isn't really anything for it to conflict with assuming you are using the correct version (aka, don't use the SE versions if you aren't using Special Edition).

If you are crashing on hitting "New Game" - that sounds very much like the crash people get when they have too many animations installed.  I'd recommend attempting to remove a heavy animation mod or two before purging your entire load order (Example: Player exclusive animations/Poser mods/very large SLAL packs you don't use that much), making sure to run FNIS after.

This is not an uncommon problem, you can find plenty of comments about people crashing like this in the various animation threads.  It isn't generally an issue with the animations themselves. 

SKSE,

SkyUI,

UI Extensions,

HDT Physics Extension,

FNISXXL + FNIS Creature + FNIS Spells,

UNP Body Renewal,

Bodyslide,

Racemenu,

UNP Body Textures,

SOS,

XPMSE Skeleton,

Sexlab,

SLAL Animation Loader,

And the other things i've done, like the skse Memory stuff (thanks to GamerPoets and Shesson!)

Also build the Animations in FNIS, etc.

At least i have all requirements.

I will try install just one of these Mods, let's try the Human versions..

Babo Human 06.11.2008 (11/06/2008) - Crash inside Loadingsceen, not right after Loadingscreen, after like 5 Seconds.

Babo Human 01.10.2008 (10/01/2008) - Crash inside Loadingsceen, not right after Loadingscreen, after like 1-2 Seconds.

Now without Babo Mods..

Now it works, *aww* i really wonder what is causing this!

I remember i had the same Problem with Osex/Osa, before the last Updates of OSA/OSEX it worked, but the Newwest Version also diddnt work on my Skyrim.

OSA/OSEX Requirements: SKSE (Latest), SKYUI (Latest), FNIS (5.5 or greater)

I have, and it crash.

Now it works! But just the Creature Animations... Well, if i found a solution i will reply then here for sure!

- Thanks!

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor04 said:

These animations don't seem to be working for me. They start to play as usual, but then the actors just stand there idling and do almost nothing. I can hear the sounds/voices and see facial expressions changing, but no one moves otherwise.  Any ideas what could be causing this?

Reset (clean) Sexlab, might want to export settings first. If that doesn't fix it, reset json files in SLAL (there are 2 options, do the top one then the bottom one). 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:08 AM, Khajiirah said:

SKSE,

SkyUI,

UI Extensions,

HDT Physics Extension,

FNISXXL + FNIS Creature + FNIS Spells,

UNP Body Renewal,

Bodyslide,

Racemenu,

UNP Body Textures,

SOS,

XPMSE Skeleton,

Sexlab,

SLAL Animation Loader,

And the other things i've done, like the skse Memory stuff (thanks to GamerPoets and Shesson!)

Also build the Animations in FNIS, etc.

At least i have all requirements.

I will try install just one of these Mods, let's try the Human versions..

Babo Human 06.11.2008 (11/06/2008) - Crash inside Loadingsceen, not right after Loadingscreen, after like 5 Seconds.

Babo Human 01.10.2008 (10/01/2008) - Crash inside Loadingsceen, not right after Loadingscreen, after like 1-2 Seconds.

Now without Babo Mods..

Now it works, *aww* i really wonder what is causing this!

I remember i had the same Problem with Osex/Osa, before the last Updates of OSA/OSEX it worked, but the Newwest Version also diddnt work on my Skyrim.

OSA/OSEX Requirements: SKSE (Latest), SKYUI (Latest), FNIS (5.5 or greater)

I have, and it crash.

Now it works! But just the Creature Animations... Well, if i found a solution i will reply then here for sure!

- Thanks!

I have the same issue, mate. I dunno what kind of a solution there might be. I've tried purging my SLAL packs to be sure it wasn't a hitting the animation ceiling issue, and it's not. We'll either have to think way outside the box, or wait till someone figures out why this crap happens. For me it will have to be waiting, I don't have the aptitude.

Weird, try to update from'Human_SE_06.11' to 'Human_SE_10.01', then got CTD after loading save.  Animation num just increase from 10812 to10894.

Running FNIS everytime after animation changed and never use creature animation.

Back to '06.11' things return to normal.  Does 'Human_SE_10.01' just add more animations, right?

Which file is that latest version cause I don't know what time format OP use. Should I download 06.11.2018 or 2018.10.01. Is the the last one support to be 10 January 2018 or 1st October? Either case, the first one is November so its suppose to be latest but why it have smaller size. Maybe its June. I'm confuse. I hope OP will update the files name with more streamline format.

On 1/28/2019 at 10:03 AM, assassin394 said:

Which file is that latest version cause I don't know what time format OP use. Should I download 06.11.2018 or 2018.10.01. Is the the last one support to be 10 January 2018 or 1st October? Either case, the first one is November so its suppose to be latest but why it have smaller size. Maybe its June. I'm confuse. I hope OP will update the files name with more streamline format.

I too spent several minutes trying to figure that out. Ended up downloading both and comparing the modified timestamp on the files.

2018.10.01 is the one with the latest modified files. Author should better name his files or delete older ones.

13 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

I too spent several minutes trying to figure that out. Ended up downloading both and comparing the modified timestamp on the files.

2018.10.01 is the one with the latest modified files. Author should better name his files or delete older ones.

Sorry, that's my bad. Too many mods I am making to check this details. And yes that's the latest one.

11 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Sorry, that's my bad. Too many mods I am making to check this details. And yes that's the latest one.

Don't worry. That was just an advice as other users might not bother to download each file and compare their timestamps.

Ah, glad I found your thread here on LL, BakaFactory. If I may suggest something if you're about to revamp a few of your animations given the previews, I'd like to suggest how you could change the Conquering 2 anim. I don't thing stage 1 or 2 needs to be changed at all, if you don't think so. But on state 3, instead of kinda holding her hands, I believe the guy should be holding her down by her wrists, and be pushed by his thrusts to make her breasts bounce, and instead of her legs flat on the ground, they're bent at the knee and up a bit. Stage 4, the guy speeds up his thrusts, really making her breasts bounce, instead of holding her up against him. The guy isn't being nice to her after all. :3 And stage 5, the cumming state, he makes a few stiff thrusts before hilting in her, giving the look of him creaming inside her, and like one of your other animations,(I forgot which) he grinds his hips against hers before the loop starts again. This is just a suggestion on my part, if you're going to revamp Conquering2. 

Hello FactoryClose,

is the animation " Lesbian Scissors with dildo " somehow flagged as aggressive? SL didn´t choose this animation if a F/F Animation is played using Mods like

- Radiant Prostitution

- SL Amourus Adventure

Didn´t try it with sl defeat by now, maybe i should (or i have an old version of the SLA Package)

The

Babo Creature 06.11.2018

and Babo Human 06.11.2018

are the latest versions? While the ones with the "SE" are fpr Skyrim SE, i guess?

greetings,

Mart0206

On 2/4/2019 at 10:34 PM, Mart0206 said:

Hello FactoryClose,

is the animation " Lesbian Scissors with dildo " somehow flagged as aggressive? SL didn´t choose this animation if a F/F Animation is played using Mods like

- Radiant Prostitution

- SL Amourus Adventure

Didn´t try it with sl defeat by now, maybe i should (or i have an old version of the SLA Package)

The

Babo Creature 06.11.2018

and Babo Human 06.11.2018

are the latest versions? While the ones with the "SE" are fpr Skyrim SE, i guess?

greetings,

Mart0206

That is correct!

On 2/4/2019 at 1:00 AM, Taven said:

Ah, glad I found your thread here on LL, BakaFactory. If I may suggest something if you're about to revamp a few of your animations given the previews, I'd like to suggest how you could change the Conquering 2 anim. I don't thing stage 1 or 2 needs to be changed at all, if you don't think so. But on state 3, instead of kinda holding her hands, I believe the guy should be holding her down by her wrists, and be pushed by his thrusts to make her breasts bounce, and instead of her legs flat on the ground, they're bent at the knee and up a bit. Stage 4, the guy speeds up his thrusts, really making her breasts bounce, instead of holding her up against him. The guy isn't being nice to her after all. :3 And stage 5, the cumming state, he makes a few stiff thrusts before hilting in her, giving the look of him creaming inside her, and like one of your other animations,(I forgot which) he grinds his hips against hers before the loop starts again. This is just a suggestion on my part, if you're going to revamp Conquering2. 

It's called remaking! Well, but anything you said is understandable. It's pretty old. I'm not sure if I can do remaking all the animations but if the time allows I'll look into it. Thanks for feedback.

• 2 weeks later...