BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Thanks for the animations. I have a slight problem with the Gargoyle animation. The gargoyle animates just fine, but the player stands still. FNIS ran without warnings or errors, and all other animations work. I tried looking at the json and txt files but I'm not sure where the problem is.

here is the fix

On 12/25/2018 at 11:44 AM, Reesewow said:

I can confirm the issue for me as well - the fix is really simple however.  I just copied the Gargoyle lines from the file "FNIS_Babo Creature_List - (Korean text).txt" to "FNIS_Babo Creature_List.txt" in meshes\actors\character\animations\Babo Creature, and ran FNIS again.

hi guys I have a little problem with these animations. I add babo tag in Defeat mod through MCN but whenever Defeat mod is triggered and starts to play animations, it only plays one specific animation. It only plays Bakanecrolegspread with human. When I remove all tags I starts to see other baka's animations but it plays none baka's animations as well when I want to see baka's animations only. is this some kind of mod conflict or problem with load order? I don't know how to fix this. I am a SE user.

16 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

I have issue with Gargolye Defeat animation... Creature play it's animation, meanwhile my character stand still in "doll" pose, like game do not see animation for her.

Got it! I'll upload it. I know the reason why it happened...

1 minute ago, Shubal said:

I gather this is a fix for the creature version but are you supposed to uninstall the original creature file or lay the fix over top of it? The fix is a third smaller than the original so I'm not sure what to do. Anyone figure it out?

here is the fix if you prefer to manually change it, props to reesewow

On 12/25/2018 at 11:44 AM, Reesewow said:

I can confirm the issue for me as well - the fix is really simple however.  I just copied the Gargoyle lines from the file "FNIS_Babo Creature_List - (Korean text).txt" to "FNIS_Babo Creature_List.txt" in meshes\actors\character\animations\Babo Creature, and ran FNIS again.

6 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

Game gets a CTD after loading any savegae or satrting a new game, with your Babo Creature and Human Mods enabled.

Also it seems these both mods are conflicting each other, they want to overwrite the others esp.

:o(

You probably have too many animations installed. It has also happened to me, I have removed several old animations.  

I can never get over 12,000 animations 

Unfortunately, this is a limited game engine, you can not do anything about it :classic_undecided: