BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Well I've been meaning to make this advice for some time so now is as good a place to start as any but please do not take these as any criticism of any of your animations, these are general things that simply ought to be considered when making an animation.

Strokes: Try to use a short and smaller size dick in your animation development.  Some animations are built for the size fifteen schlong to have a full stroke which means an NPC with an average sized schlong is going to pull out by more than a full dick length on some strokes.  Just like in real life, guys with super long meat simply cannot get a full stroke in and making an animation work for that guy means all the others just look wrong.  Not to mention that super long also means a very high chance of clipping.

Swing dick: Unlike in real life where the penis will and actually does bend to follow the vagina (there's a reason why that humans do not have a penile bone like nearly every other mammal does) in this game the penis follows a straight path so if the guys hips rock during the stroke the penis may clip outside the recipients body unless there is a matching movement of the recipients body. This is especially easy to have happen in an oral animation where the choice may be lifting the penis until it's going in through the nose or letting it clip out the throat or having it start in the nose and end up in the mouth.  On the other end this same problem is easy to mask by putting a ginormous ass on the gal so the fact that the does everything except actually go in the hole can be hidden but you have to be one of the many people who like big asses but I personally prefer the slender bodied so I notice this more often.

More?  Not really, those are the two main things that make an animation hard or impossible to align properly in the game.

As always, I thank all the creators of animations because I am the author of one of the early Sex mods and it started with only six animations to choose from and it was years before an additional TWO animations became available.  The fact that we now have new animations coming out every week to two simply astonishes me, especially for a game that is as old as Skyrim now is.

Didn't even start Skyrim in a while, but those look like a must have next time. :)

Question: which body do you use? The open vagina in your screenshot looks way better than mine, although i think i've fucked up something while customizing it with bodyslide.

On 8/15/2018 at 6:30 PM, Felloutof said:

Just tried out your anims. Was a bit sceptical because for me the previews looked a bit ... bumpy, i guess. But I was wrong, very smooth and nice.

Strange: Since I installed them I only get the same 2 animations for some aggressive animations (doggy and standing), at least in the "wolfclub". Before that I got a bunch of other anims in the Sexlab Tools list. Pretty weird ?

Sounds like wolfclub is looking for certain tags (or combinations) this mod has. In case of doubt, it might even be the same spelling mistake or something.^^

If sexlab can't find animations with the specific tags requested it falls back to random afaik, so that would explain why you had more avaivable earlier.

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Didn't even start Skyrim in a while, but those look like a must have next time. :)

Question: which body do you use? The open vagina in your screenshot looks way better than mine, although i think i've fucked up something while customizing it with bodyslide.

Sounds like wolfclub is looking for certain tags (or combinations) this mod has. In case of doubt, it might even be the same spelling mistake or something.^^

If sexlab can't find animations with the specific tags requested it falls back to random afaik, so that would explain why you had more avaivable earlier.

Yep, seems right. It must be something about the shackles. If I unequip the chains I get all the other animations. I just was curious why I don't see animations like Leitos "bound _____" there. But as I'm too lazy to check it you can see it's not a big deal.

I don't think that this animations broke something (how could they?) ?

10 hours ago, Felloutof said:

Yep, seems right. It must be something about the shackles. If I unequip the chains I get all the other animations. I just was curious why I don't see animations like Leitos "bound _____" there. But as I'm too lazy to check it you can see it's not a big deal.

I don't think that this animations broke something (how could they?) ?

Another case of DD/ZAZ anim filters enabled. As long as one of the actors wears any DD or ZAZ device and the Filters are enabled the possible anims get restricted to bound anims for that particular device...

12 minutes ago, Ramajam said:

This pack crashes my game on loading a save. I've run FNIS, have SLAL, Sexlab installed, moved around my load order, to no avail.

You have probably gone over the animation limit. Try to remove some of the other SLAL packs and see if the problem persists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 3:08 PM, WaxenFigure said:

where the penis will and actually does bend to follow the vagina (there's a reason why that humans do not have a penile bone like nearly every other mammal does) in this game the penis follows a straight pat

yet another reason why you use SMP instead of PE.

On 9/2/2018 at 2:48 PM, JuliusXX said:

You have probably gone over the animation limit. Try to remove some of the other SLAL packs and see if the problem persists.

So I had this same problem, I even uninstalled two animation packs (Both were FunnyBiz, and those packs are much larger then this one) and it is still crashing on new game or load game. Anyone else having this problem of this animation pack crashing their game? I tried checking my log, but doesn't seem to get me anywhere. I even did a spot uninstall mod and it is this animation pack alone that seems to crash. Even with the esp disabled...

• 3 weeks later...

Do you take requests? Honestly i've already requested this from Billy and Milky, but both weren't eager to do it because touching breasts has a big risk of clipping with all the different sizes... you seem to be fine with that, though. :)

So my wish is an animation that can be used as a "steal milk from the source" animation, humans (if one on one or X-some doesn't matter that much) and less consensual than the existing breast feeding. We have some mods now that could use such a thing. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...