BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Guest AthenaESIV
22 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Sorry for the trouble, guys. I guess this post will be no longer available. I am gonna make a new thread.
Until then, you can download my slal motions here https://www.patreon.com/posts/32187271

Sorry for the confusion. It's just... beyond my ability.

Keep doing what you do Baka, always look forward to your updates!

PS: Damn Baka, what armor is that in the screen on your link? Nice.

23 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Sorry for the trouble, guys. I guess this post will be no longer available. I am gonna make a new thread.
Until then, you can download my slal motions here https://www.patreon.com/posts/32187271

If you're looking for alternatives, I think SubscribeStar is like Patreon but a lot less strict about adult content as long as it is within the boundries of the law. I seem to remember a few other adult 3d animation/game projects moving there a while back.

Regardless, I hope you find a satisfactory solution and don't get too discouraged. :)

On 5/6/2020 at 12:16 PM, Sets00na said:

being attacked by the hordes of uglo sjw feminazis and their soylords power cucks. 

So are those idiots also brigading here, complaining for stupid shit like the crybabies they are?

I thought this would be one of the last remaining bastions free from them, but I see that's not the case.

They even managed to fed up one of the best contributors here :rage:

Now I'm really pissed off.

Please, give me some ideas. I'll create a mod just to piss those femipigs off.

Baka, you are not alone. Don't let those imbeciles win.

11 hours ago, Papitas said:

So are those idiots also brigading here, complaining for stupid shit like the crybabies they are?

I thought this would be one of the last remaining bastions free from them, but I see that's not the case.

They even managed to fed up one of the best contributors here :rage:

Now I'm really pissed off.

Please, give me some ideas. I'll create a mod just to piss those femipigs off.

Baka, you are not alone. Don't let those imbeciles win.

Waifu face preset mods, sex animations (possibly forced anims and gangbang cuz they project their fetish. Dunno about bestiality, I think it empowers them), male power trip quest mods, anything that looks absolutely cute (they have a mental disorder that they can't handle cute shit, pic related), Nisetanaka's level of bikini armors (they hate woman sexualization). there are many other things that you can do and if they try to shut you down, just upload it somewhere else.

But one thing that you can't do, this includes everyone in this website, even you admins and moderators, is to never bend the knee to their will. And if you don't have anything to lose, it will give you more power against them. They can't fight against someone who has nothing to lose.

fbc500ba9a03c8085f38b19ee477608d153e8a0f058ac7b8de71e107ba938e80.thumb.png.4fce5f2668ddcaeeb1dbc726037d2947.png

There are no safe place with them. Maybe the moderators and admins could be SJWs. They are everywhere, This is the future.

1 hour ago, Sets00na said:

Waifu face preset mods, sex animations (possibly forced anims and gangbang cuz they project their fetish. Dunno about bestiality, I think it empowers them),

I've noticed most SJW are furries, so no surprise here.

I'm not telling that in a derisive way, by the way.

Unlike them, I don't care about other people's sexual lives.

male power trip quest mods, anything that looks absolutely cute (they have a mental disorder that they can't handle cute shit, pic related), Nisetanaka's level of bikini armors (they hate woman sexualization). there are many other things that you can do and if they try to shut you down, just upload it somewhere else.

I think I'll make the male power trip mod with LOTS of women sexualization. Since almost all of us play women, male oriented mods are lacking.  

Right now, I think I can integrate my biggest mod with Sexlab to give it a twist that will certainly give those femipigs a run for their money.

That mod is Pumping Iron on steroids (pun totally intended ?). Since I don't want to spam, just search the web for Sandow Plus Plus. I can send you all a link via PM if you like, too.

So, my first idea here is to make that, if you are a muscular man, you arouse women around you WAY more than if you are a puny weakling. Just like real life! (just ask my girlfriend ?)

Women will throw at your feet and ask to sex you the more muscular you are and the more kill count you have.

Guys, I'm open to all your ideas via PM.

Let's make the most manly and awesome mod of all time. It will be the Predator of sexual mods. Dutch and Dillon will be proud of us :')

The other ideas are beyond my capabilities, since I'm a programmer, not an artist. 

But hell, I made a Bodyslide preset with lots of sexy pictures. I'm quite sure that will make foam of anger their fishmouth syndrome mouths, too. 

Let me add that right now. That's already made.

But one thing that you can't do, this includes everyone in this website, even you admins and moderators, is to never bend the knee to their will. And if you don't have anything to lose, it will give you more power against them. They can't fight against someone who has nothing to lose.

I don't have ANYTHING to lose.

They can't take my job away, they can't take my girlfriend/cats/loved ones away... hell, they can't even take my reputation away, since I don't care.

And most importantly: they can't make false sexual harassment accusations against me.

There are no safe place with them. Maybe the moderators and admins could be SJWs. They are everywhere, This is the future.

That may be as long as there's no normal people willing to fight.

I know for sure they are a tiny, tiny minority, since most of us (men and women alike) just want be left alone and live our own lives.

And if they manage to ban us from anywhere, we simply make our own community with blackjack and hookers where they aren't welcome.

Ah, the old "video games cause violence" brigade strikes again.  One more notch in the belt of the very kinds of people that will one day take all freedoms away in the name of protecting people from themselves.  Perhaps loverslab modders will have to add a silly disclaimer in the future like "all digital pixels involved in video game animations gave their consent and are role playing."

Don't quit Baka, you seem to have a passion for what you do.  If Patreon shuts you down eventually, find another website to distribute your mods.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, factoryclose said:

It's clear your content and Patreon's policies are incompatible. If you do decide to stay on Patreon (self-censoring your artistic expression in the process) you will only regret it in the long run.

16 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

ah yes, from 'dem evil SJWs' to 'women are parasitic filth' in one single post. If anything, you're the kind of person that gives SJWs the best ammunition to the point where I can only think of you being some false-flagging SJW yourself. I mean seriously, anyone working to enforce their progressive agenda just has to screencap your post and most people would agree with their decision. It's like you're deliberately trying to build an easy strawman for everyone to attack.

My dear commissar, if you would, kindly, go one page back, you can see that I told baka to fight back. Then again, you might not... scratch that, you don't care "cuz I'm a biggot."

5 hours ago, Sets00na said:

My dear commissar, if you would, kindly, go one page back, you can see that I told baka to fight back. Then again, you might not... scratch that, you don't care "cuz I'm a biggot."

And then you posted an image that states women are worthless parasites and mere penetration objects which you have to put up with for the sake of procreation. You're the prime example SJWs can point to and say 'See, this is what anti-SJWs are all about. It's a thinly veiled excuse to hate [insert group].' Most people who criticize SJWs are sensible people; you aren't.

8 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Women deserve proper pleasure and joy(I mean sex lol). Simply because they are human-beings. I am not a feminist as it's a toxic idea but I do support the idea of women's fear, helplessness because they are basically, physically weaker than men. But this is Game we are talking about. Why sex matters anyway... But people are often confused with 'play' and 'reality'. How sad it is.

We as asian know how to treat woman really well also we have a standard of equality, i mean Asian and western are different culture, also we talking about a game right, a pure fantasy, its really different from the reality, also i wont mistreated my girlfriend or wife in the real life, because this Feminism from western act like nazi alike, forcing us men to follow their standard of view, its like they take a revenge to us men because Men in the past mistreated women, but its not the case here, because they even covering up twitch THOTS, camwhore etc, so they really try to manipulate us with their though, its good we Asian not yet into their propaganda grasp, but maybe soon

23 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

And then you posted an image that states women are worthless parasites and mere penetration objects which you have to put up with for the sake of procreation. You're the prime example SJWs can point to and say 'See, this is what anti-SJWs are all about. It's a thinly veiled excuse to hate [insert group].' Most people who criticize SJWs are sensible people; you aren't.

15 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Women deserve proper pleasure and joy(I mean sex lol). Simply because they are human-beings. I am not a feminist as it's a toxic idea but I do support the idea of women's fear, helplessness because they are basically, physically weaker than men. But this is Game we are talking about. Why sex matters anyway... But people are often confused with 'play' and 'reality'. How sad it is.

7 hours ago, razzor69 said:

We as asian know how to treat woman really well also we have a standard of equality, i mean Asian and western are different culture, also we talking about a game right, a pure fantasy, its really different from the reality, also i wont mistreated my girlfriend or wife in the real life, because this Feminism from western act like nazi alike, forcing us men to follow their standard of view, its like they take a revenge to us men because Men in the past mistreated women, but its not the case here, because they even covering up twitch THOTS, camwhore etc, so they really try to manipulate us with their though, its good we Asian not yet into their propaganda grasp, but maybe soon

I have to admit, I didn't read my image before posting. I had the impression that it said something about cute disorder, my bad. Honestly, I wouldn't treat my wife in a barbaric way.

Almost all humans are selfish, arrogant and bigoted anyway, guys. They'll watch you die and do nothing or help the murderer. Women use men just as much as men use women. Women hate men just as much as men hate women. We deserve to tear each other apart and go extinct on this stupid little pale blue dot so we don't spread our shitbrains all over the damn universe. ☺️ Peace & love!

EDIT: Excellent mod, btw. Thanks Baka!

2nd EDIT: Oh yeah, and we *will* all die, within the next hundred years or so. Due to our shitbrains not realizing climate change is a real threat. *yay*!

Bloody hell.

The last time I saw the same "women are filth" text, albeit with different images, was a screencap of a thread where self-declared incels were whining about all women and promising to "teach girls a lesson", some going as far as posting photos of guns or talking about their fantasies of going out to stab random women in the street like some of their incel "heroes". ?

Edit: Good luck Baka, those are some damn high quality animations you make :)

hello babo, thx for your beautiful animation however i met kinda weird bug with the camera when playing animation

its called babofainting 2 at stage 1 and 2 the camera seems to be misplaced (got it under the floor lol) soo i need to use TFC command to see it

perhaps this is can be fix ?

On 5/9/2020 at 2:19 AM, Papitas said:

I've noticed most SJW are furries, so no surprise here.

I'm not telling that in a derisive way, by the way.

Unlike them, I don't care about other people's sexual lives.

I think I'll make the male power trip mod with LOTS of women sexualization. Since almost all of us play women, male oriented mods are lacking.  

Right now, I think I can integrate my biggest mod with Sexlab to give it a twist that will certainly give those femipigs a run for their money.

That mod is Pumping Iron on steroids (pun totally intended ?). Since I don't want to spam, just search the web for Sandow Plus Plus. I can send you all a link via PM if you like, too.

So, my first idea here is to make that, if you are a muscular man, you arouse women around you WAY more than if you are a puny weakling. Just like real life! (just ask my girlfriend ?)

Women will throw at your feet and ask to sex you the more muscular you are and the more kill count you have.

Guys, I'm open to all your ideas via PM.

Let's make the most manly and awesome mod of all time. It will be the Predator of sexual mods. Dutch and Dillon will be proud of us :')

The other ideas are beyond my capabilities, since I'm a programmer, not an artist. 

But hell, I made a Bodyslide preset with lots of sexy pictures. I'm quite sure that will make foam of anger their fishmouth syndrome mouths, too. 

Let me add that right now. That's already made.

I don't have ANYTHING to lose.

They can't take my job away, they can't take my girlfriend/cats/loved ones away... hell, they can't even take my reputation away, since I don't care.

And most importantly: they can't make false sexual harassment accusations against me.

That may be as long as there's no normal people willing to fight.

I know for sure they are a tiny, tiny minority, since most of us (men and women alike) just want be left alone and live our own lives.

And if they manage to ban us from anywhere, we simply make our own community with blackjack and hookers where they aren't welcome.

Man... I miss the old times that people are truely FREE as long as they don't harm the others  ....

• 3 weeks later...