BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Update on the creature pack is causing my game to crash on start up. I'm not even close to being at max on animations, and when I reinstall the previous pack it crashes now,  I really wanted the new animations

Edit: Never mind. It turned out that my Dragonborn.esm somehow for deactivated.

Having trouble with SE version.

Werewolf crashes game on spawn, however if I use the MNC version with slightly less detail as far as I can tell it runs fine. MNC is installed first then BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 1.0V second in MO load order. I had to manually remove both skeleton and base meshes until CTD was resolved.

Any clues please?

The only other sos mods installed is Sos itself and Animal Sos which I don't think replaces any werewolf assets.

SOS

Xp32

Mnc

Bako

Asos

On 8/14/2019 at 12:50 AM, hyper15 said:

So I was wondering, what are the recommended times for each stage for these animations?
I know some animations need longer than the default time given by Sexlab.

Personally, I didn't tick the "auto advance stages" on SexLab settings, so you can watch the animation as long as you wanted or researching how much time do you need to go into the next stage. People may have different animation time preference spent on each stage, though.

12 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

Having trouble with SE version.

Werewolf crashes game on spawn, however if I use the MNC version with slightly less detail as far as I can tell it runs fine. MNC is installed first then BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 1.0V second in MO load order. I had to manually remove both skeleton and base meshes until CTD was resolved.

Any clues please?

The only other sos mods installed is Sos itself and Animal Sos which I don't think replaces any werewolf assets.

SOS

Xp32

Mnc

Bako

Asos

Please remind that you should disable both SOS for Werewolf and Creature Framework Werewolf setting. Otherwise there will be CTD.

On 8/2/2019 at 2:45 AM, alphafr said:

Any idea why I can't regenerate the behavior file even with no modification using any of the pack's FNIS list.txt files?

I keep getting error 2012

(trying to cut down animation generation to stay under the 10k limit)

same here, any luck?

*not getting any complaints regenerating the json files

1 hour ago, modal said:

same here, any luck?

*not getting any complaints regenerating the json files

Baka's list.txt file has a space in it. Newer version of FNIS can't read/won't read it. Rename the list.txt file without spaces, also naming the folder it's in to the same and it should run afterwords.

So I came a cross an issue where the vagina (from COSIO) was getting stretched by the beast collisions and after talking about it with the creator, it turns out the capsule radius was too high (ex. troll is set to 12, 5 was more fitting). This is the same issue as Beast HDT xml file from Naturalistic Jiggles page. I'm not sure if this is an issue or something that's set for other bodies, but I just wanted to let you know that this has been happening and the cause of it

1 hour ago, TextSoaked said:

So I came a cross an issue where the vagina (from COSIO) was getting stretched by the beast collisions and after talking about it with the creator, it turns out the capsule radius was too high (ex. troll is set to 12, 5 was more fitting). This is the same issue as Beast HDT xml file from Naturalistic Jiggles page. I'm not sure if this is an issue or something that's set for other bodies, but I just wanted to let you know that this has been happening and the cause of it

You can edit it wtih JFF actually. I don't use COSIO so I can't assume what could be the right size for COSIO vagina.

Just now, factoryclose said:

You can edit it wtih JFF actually. I don't use COSIO so I can't assume what could be the right size for COSIO vagina.

Yea, that's what I ended up doing. I made a python script that edited the xmls so that all radius tag values were halved. Would you like to add this as a patch for cosio? And is there another download link for your body other than the google drive one? (it's reached max bandwidth)

2 minutes ago, TextSoaked said:

Yea, that's what I ended up doing. I made a python script that edited the xmls so that all radius tag values were halved. Would you like to add this as a patch for cosio? And is there another download link for your body other than the google drive one? (it's reached max bandwidth)

If you upload it here, I'll gladly update the post. And I have no other ways to upload the files.? Sorry.

awesome animation pack!

but i have small problem.

all Creatures anim is good work. ecept charus hunter.

only charus hunter was not work

---------------------------------

Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version

Creature Framework se

SLAL SE

MoreNastyCritters v12RC9S

Beast HDT v0.64 (le)

BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 1.0V

HentaiCreatures MNC

Animal SOS SE

Babo Human 2019.06.08 2.5V SE

Babo Creature 2019.06.08 2.5V SE

--------------------------------------

can i fix it?

12 hours ago, ksl123 said:

awesome animation pack!

but i have small problem.

all Creatures anim is good work. ecept charus hunter.

only charus hunter was not work

---------------------------------

Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version

Creature Framework se

SLAL SE

MoreNastyCritters v12RC9S

Beast HDT v0.64 (le)

BakaFactory ABC Patch SE 1.0V

HentaiCreatures MNC

Animal SOS SE

Babo Human 2019.06.08 2.5V SE

Babo Creature 2019.06.08 2.5V SE

--------------------------------------

can i fix it?

Do you "regenerate FNIS Behavior" after installation of said animations? That might be something you should look first, if you haven't that is.