BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

8 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Ā 

It's not about the animation limit of FNIS. Here's some information from that site that Reesewow gave you:

Ā 

The real limit we are talking about is an animation limit that the game engine can handle. This varies between each persons PC, but it is somewhere between 11000 and 15000 animations. Some people can only have less, some can have more, just depends on how much they are loading on their game.

Ā 

BTW, theĀ limit is not just sexlab animations, it is all animations. Poses, idles, slal animations, zaz animaitons, weapon and attack animations can all add up. After you run FNIS it should tell you at the bottom just how many animations you are using. If you have to use the XL version, know that you are already in risky territory of having too many animations installed.

Ā 

If this is your problem, just remove some animationsĀ :classic_wink:

Ā 

FNIS.png.df41d4ddcfa293e02cafbe1ec7ea663b.png

Yes, fnis is showing me that exact limit, I have almost 4000 less animations than the screenshots of the users posting their FNIS as reference. I know I'm way under the limit of FNIS animations.

After searching, i noticed that my FNIS is still running BaBo animations even though I uninstalled it. I checked my file folders and also saw that Babo animations were still in my files even though I uninstalled.

I think I may have done a manual install once before, and even with no esp present, the "broken" installation is in my game. I'm going to test it now and see if removing all traces of this mod manually might help.

After doing some testing, it seems my install is a little fucky now. This is my FNIS record without Baka SLALe804203756b9c5cf9807dde43ecc8ea6.png.4338ac01a1bcba4c5cb18237f186ee2f.png

Ā 

Now I'm crashing and can't figure out why.Ā 
Since I'm here I might as well ask, but I only had the crashes become a problem when I started updating this mod ti v2.08

42 minutes ago, neoncontacts said:

Ā 

Do you still crash if you disable all those animations and run FNIS. If not, you might want to check by adding a single pack one at a time to see if there is an offending animation that is causing the crash, or if the issue lies elsewhere.

Ā 

I'm using SLAL packs from over 20 creators and have had no issues with running them all, so the packs themselves should not be a problem.

Ā 

You might also want to try changing to the normal FNIS to see if that helps.

36 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Do you still crash if you disable all those animations and run FNIS. If not, you might want to check by adding a single pack one at a time to see if there is an offending animation that is causing the crash, or if the issue lies elsewhere.

Ā 

I'm using SLAL packs from over 20 creators and have had no issues with running them all, so the packs themselves should not be a problem.

Ā 

You might also want to try changing to the normal FNIS to see if that helps.

I figured it out, finally.Ā 

It was a missing ESP from the creature setup from MNC SLAL. I guess I accidentally removed it when trying to clear my game of the manual install of this mod.
I apologize for thinking there was a problem with Bakafactory SLAL, since I was running just the creature version.Ā 

46 minutes ago, neoncontacts said:

I figured it out, finally.Ā 

It was a missing ESP from the creature setup from MNC SLAL. I guess I accidentally removed it when trying to clear my game of the manual install of this mod.
I apologize for thinking there was a problem with Bakafactory SLAL, since I was running just the creature version.Ā 

Okay so turns out, I'm not fully in the clear. My game crashes only for Trolls and Horses. Dogs are missing textures. I have no idea what happened :/

Baka, your work is amazing!

Ā 

I was just wondering what mods you used specifically for the following:

- The cartoon-type line that goes around the characters

- The moving hair physics?

- Any other mods that you use to give it that toon-type feel your screenshots have

Can someone help meĀ 

Ā 

I've installed theĀ Babo animation Human SE 20190208

The game normally started and all other animation(ex. billyy, 4K, nibble..) were normally performed

But it just didn't showĀ Babo animation set when I start play animations

Ā 

I did run the FNIS,Ā regitered it with SLAL, enabled the animation in sexlab

The babo animation sets are also shown in sexlab category (and were enabled)

but it never came out when I changed animations one by one, and it also did notĀ exist on the menu of sexlab tool

Ā 

Dose anybody hasĀ the same problem ?

Ā Ā Ā 

6 hours ago, tototo5 said:

Can someone help meĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Uh.....Ā  Ā I just found out what caused the problemĀ 

Its becaused I turn onĀ the "not showing rape animation" filter in sexlab setting

The animationsĀ all workĀ well after I turned the filter off Ā 

I'm stupidĀ ... Orz

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been a few years since I've played a loverslab skyrim. That Oviposition animation with the ChaurusĀ  is there any additional requirements for that animation to show the eggs and whatnot for SSE? Animations didn't have all that going on back in the day.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:12 PM, Murthamis said:

Your SE Creature Pack has something wrong with hkx file, FNIS is warning it's not SE compatible and makes everything T Pose.

I'll look into it. I just converted using the converter in Skyrim folder so I don't know... Maybe I just rerun it and test it.

Man I have a problem, I have everything installed correctly (slal, sexlab, babo's animations) and I register them correctly, first on the slal page, enable everything, and then on the sexlab page, but when I start with the animations using sextools, it doesnt show me the new ones (babo's) on the sextools menu, and yes I have plenty of space for human animations 182/500 now I don't know wtf to do.

Also how do you get 3 actors or more in a animation? Is it with the sex lab spell debug for each actor?

Now Im very confused lol

16 hours ago, TriOxygen said:

Man I have a problem, I have everything installed correctly (slal, sexlab, babo's animations) and I register them correctly, first on the slal page, enable everything, and then on the sexlab page, but when I start with the animations using sextools, it doesnt show me the new ones (babo's) on the sextools menu, and yes I have plenty of space for human animations 182/500 now I don't know wtf to do.

Also how do you get 3 actors or more in a animation? Is it with the sex lab spell debug for each actor?

Now Im very confused lol

Did you register the animations?

Hello, BakaFactory

Ā 

I wonder if this page will be updated, according to your FC2 web page and patreon says the current version is 2.7.

If you have no plans to update this page, that's okay. I guess spending $15 a month couldn't hurt. I'll find the perfect time and money to support you.

Ā 

A very well done animations as always, Baka. Looking forward to your future creations.

Ā 

Sorry if I seem out-of-topic.

On 7/29/2019 at 1:35 AM, juliojakers said:

I have SOS Dick working properly...

But why Tongue Animation not working at all ??

Is there's something I missed ??

I suppose you could download his ABC HDT pack, that might solve the problem. I have no problem whatsoever running Baka's SLAL animations. Tongue animations are working perfectly after a couple tries with different animation packs.

1 hour ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

Hello, BakaFactory

Ā 

I wonder if this page will be updated, according to your FC2 web page and patreon says the current version is 2.7.

If you have no plans to update this page, that's okay. I guess spending $15 a month couldn't hurt. I'll find the perfect time and money to support you.

Ā 

A very well done animations as always, Baka. Looking forward to your future creations.

Ā 

Sorry if I seem out-of-topic.

I am planning to update this post as well. I am just sort of busy with SE SMP to get this collision to working even in my animations. You know only LE users can see the pussy collision effect with ABC for now. I'll upload a new version for public next monday. Thank you.