Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

I'll have to give this a look once I've re-downloaded Fallout New Vegas on my emergency replacement hard drive then re-installed my old mod set up. Thankfully, I kept the NMM on a separate drive than Fallout New Vegas itself or I wouldn't even have been able to send those files over earlier.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:43 PM, Daedric_Cat said:

I'm more of a vault boy type myself, but these look good. I'm surprised this wasn't done before because how popular she is.

bigCman123 seemed to quit working on them for some reason and said he didn't mind if someone took them over. Since nobody else was doing it, I decided I would.:cool:

The first perk. I'm not going to do them in any order. These are proving to be a little harder to do, but, I should get better. P.S. I was going to put some very happy(or sad) professors behind her- maybe later.

enb2018_10_4_10_34_11.jpg

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

These look great!!!

Thanks. It's turning out to be much more work than I anticipated- I could use some help from anyone willing if I'm going to finish all these in the next few months. Right now I can only average about 1 or 2 a day and there are over 150 perks alone. I'm debating whether to add individual perks for achievements like free radical and stuff. But, that would require an esp. and I was trying to not do that.

Another- my first dog so don't make fun of him!:P

enb2018_10_8_10_58_43.jpg

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Thanks. It's turning out to be much more work than I anticipated- I could use some help from anyone willing if I'm going to finish all these in the next few months. Right now I can only average about 1 or 2 a day and there are over 150 perks alone. I'm debating whether to add individual perks for achievements like free radical and stuff. But, that would require an esp. and I was trying to not do that.

Another- my first dog so don't make fun of him!:P

enb2018_10_8_10_58_43.jpg

you are very creative lol i like your style koolluke ?

3 hours ago, victor133x said:

This is awesome! I'm so glad that somebody is working on Vault girl mods! I wish you the best of luck with this.

Thanks. :smile: 

Child at Heart perk here. I couldn't really put kids in it with nude vault girl 'cause that would be weird, so...........

enb2018_10_8_19_55_16.jpg