Vault Girl Nude & Sexy

I got permission from bigCman123 to take over this mod and redo it for FNV/FO3. Since I never got the "nudie" version of this mod- I am having to do it all over again. That is unless someone has a link to those files some where and would like to share. I plan on replacing ALL vault boy icons with vault girl- just the nude version for now. It has been released and you can find it HERE.

enb2018_8_13_22_50_55.jpg

enb2018_8_13_19_58_7.jpg

enb2018_8_13_19_58_16.jpg

The quality of the first could be better- I know. As I learn more about what I want to do...things should improve. Wherever I deem appropriate, I will make brand new icons to replace the old and new icons where there were none of course. Suggestions, comments, got the nude files I'm looking for- feel free to comment.

50 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Since you have Cman's permission to proceed, it shouldn't be a problem if I post the files from Fallout 3 and New Vegas for you to use as a base.

Here is the Fallout 3 versions of the files:

Thank you very much, I though I already had these file but on checking nope, though no real surprise to me after having 2/3 hd crashes around the time I was playing new vegas and fallout 3.

Though did you mean to post Vault Meat (Stats Screen) Kinky .1=21655--2.7z twice?

12 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Thank you very much, I though I already had these file but on checking nope, though no real surprise to me after having 2/3 hd crashes around the time I was playing new vegas and fallout 3.

Though did you mean to post Vault Meat (Stats Screen) Kinky .1=21655--2.7z twice?

No, I didn't. I can just remove one of those.

• 2 weeks later...