Flashy (JoeR)

RSE: Realistic Salacious Encounters (11-10-18)

3 minutes ago, feierfrosch said:

Alright, so after these 27 days (although I *think* I passed that time long ago) the child will just pop out (do I have to do anything? I mean, I guess there's no delivery room quest, is it?) and... then what? Just the usual approach for unwanted stuff, go to console, markfordelete and disable? *mumbles to herself* gosh, if it was that easy in RL...

I didnt make that FPE mod so complete details of its workings are not something I can answer. But in those cases where an NPC gave birth, the baby was usually in their inventory and you could get it by initiating trade with them.

On 2/10/2019 at 4:25 AM, mashup47 said:

Ok Male NPC talking with female voice that's funny but a female talking with a male voice now that's scary. This can be caused by some mod's changing the amount of females/males in game  as they  just change the sex of NPC being spawned and not the voice tag that went with the original NPC.

Cue "The Crying Game"  🙊

10 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I didnt make that FPE mod so complete details of its workings are not something I can answer. But in those cases where an NPC gave birth, the baby was usually in their inventory and you could get it by initiating trade with them.

I just sat down and waited a couple of days, and you were totally right. After two more days, I heard crying, and Cait had twins in her inventory. Left them for the next Razorclaw to find, I hope Cait's not having any maternal feelings...

Hello, I remodded my fallout 4 sort of recently, I used RSE before and I never had any issue getting it to work, it's a lot of fun. Though this time I installed the AAF version because of the extra animation like atomic lust and whatnot, and testing wise RSE is working seemingly except in the Combat section when you get knocked down and NPCs are supposed to have their way with you, so Im getting the issue that no animations really get going, I tried the CSA reset hotkey that was suggested so I figured its an AAF issue. Just kinda lost at this point, if there's any advice I would like to hear some.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to give a bit of advice on getting this mod running smoothly.

I'm in a similar boat to puffballsunited45 above only none of the animations trigger under any situations.

I gain infamy points, arousal, menstrual cycles, NPCs come up and proposition me... but as soon as I say 'yes' conversation just stops, I keep full control and movement, and they're stuck following me around as 'Client'. No actual animations start playing at all.

I did a completely fresh install of FO4 and everything about 2 weeks ago. I'm using the Vortex mod manager, and the most up-to-date version of all mods in use, this is my first time using any mods from here.

I don't know if the load-order is correct as I've read several different guides and posts on here which conflict each other on what should be loaded first, however my current order of AAF and related esps is;

Unofficial FO4 patch,

AWKCR,

Armorsmith Extended,

Torture Devices,

DD,

CBBE,

Looks Menu,

LM Customization Compendium,

DD Item Manager,

(Various Hair + clothing esps),

AAF,

Four Play,

Four Play Resources,

Crazy6987 Anims,

Leito Anims,

Atomic Lust,

Crazy AnimsGun,

Farelle Anims,

SavageCabbage Anims,

Cumnwealth,

FutaFEV, (Requires FourPlay)

FP_FamilyPE, (The version shown on this thread's OP)

FPE Dog Addon,

Imersive Lovers Embrace Remaster,

AAF_RSE,

AAF_RSE DLCpatch,

(Then some settlement and texture mods).

As I said, not sure if this is correct as I've read conflicting guides, but it seems to cause fewest issues.

I also have AAF compatibility patch, AAF themes, and Leito patch loading after any conflicts.

Again, any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

I tried to search this thread but didn't see a totally definitive answer, hopefully one from Joer themselves.

I started a game with RSE, not knowing that RSEE was a thing. I'm a decent way in now, to the point that restarting isn't really something I'm considering. But can I just uninstall RSE and install the portions of RSEE that I want, without making a clean save in between? I can use a save cleaner after installing RSEE to remove any orphan scripts, if that helps, but I'd like to avoid having to make a clean save in the middle. I know it's silly, but I don't want to lose some of the magazines and little perks and sex history that I have.

Is that safe to do? As Joer said, they both use the same code, so I would think it would work okay, but I thought I would ask. If I really would be better off cleaning in between, I guess that's fine too.

---

For the previous guy:

Spoiler

On 2/17/2019 at 2:34 PM, porpington said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to give a bit of advice on getting this mod running smoothly.

I'm in a similar boat to puffballsunited45 above only none of the animations trigger under any situations.

I gain infamy points, arousal, menstrual cycles, NPCs come up and proposition me... but as soon as I say 'yes' conversation just stops, I keep full control and movement, and they're stuck following me around as 'Client'. No actual animations start playing at all.

I di

d a completely fresh install of FO4 and everything about 2 weeks ago. I'm using the Vortex mod manager, and the most up-to-date version of all mods in use, this is my first time using any mods from here.

I don't know if the load-order is correct as I've read several different guides and posts on here which conflict each other on what should be loaded first, however my current order of AAF and related esps is;

Unofficial FO4 patch,

AWKCR,

Armorsmith Extended,

Torture Devices,

DD,

CBBE,

Looks Menu,

LM Customization Compendium,

DD Item Manager,

(Various Hair + clothing esps),

AAF,

Four Play,

Four Play Resources,

Crazy6987 Anims,

Leito Anims,

Atomic Lust,

Crazy AnimsGun,

Farelle Anims,

SavageCabbage Anims,

Cumnwealth,

FutaFEV, (Requires FourPlay)

FP_FamilyPE, (The version shown on this thread's OP)

FPE Dog Addon,

Imersive Lovers Embrace Remaster,

AAF_RSE,

AAF_RSE DLCpatch,

(Then some settlement and texture mods).

As I said, not sure if this is correct as I've read conflicting guides, but it seems to cause fewest issues.

I also have AAF compatibility patch, AAF themes, and Leito patch loading after any conflicts.

Again, any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

You uhh, you have F4SE, right? I mean, probably a dumb question, but just to be sure. And also you never mentioned the MCM anywhere in there, you have that too and have been playing around with the settings, right?

15 hours ago, Vidust said:

I tried to search this thread but didn't see a totally definitive answer, hopefully one from Joer themselves.

I started a game with RSE, not knowing that RSEE was a thing. I'm a decent way in now, to the point that restarting isn't really something I'm considering. But can I just uninstall RSE and install the portions of RSEE that I want, without making a clean save in between? I can use a save cleaner after installing RSEE to remove any orphan scripts, if that helps, but I'd like to avoid having to make a clean save in the middle. I know it's silly, but I don't want to lose some of the magazines and little perks and sex history that I have.

Is that safe to do? As Joer said, they both use the same code, so I would think it would work okay, but I thought I would ask. If I really would be better off cleaning in between, I guess that's fine too.

---

For the previous guy:

Reveal hidden contents

You uhh, you have F4SE, right? I mean, probably a dumb question, but just to be sure. And also you never mentioned the MCM anywhere in there, you have that too and have been playing around with the settings, right?

Yeh sorry, I should have stated. Have both F4SE and MCM installed and working fine. F4SE is working with the other mods that require it, and MCM is listing options for RSE, DD, FPE, and a couple more.

As far as I'm aware I have all the prerequisites for RSE installed, plus all required animation patches.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, porpington said:

Yeh sorry, I should have stated. Have both F4SE and MCM installed and working fine. F4SE is working with the other mods that require it, and MCM is listing options for RSE, DD, FPE, and a couple more.

As far as I'm aware I have all the prerequisites for RSE installed, plus all required animation patches.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mate, you have fourplay AND AAF installed. This should be considered a no-no. Recommend you axe fourplay.

Sorry to badger you Joer, but regarding my post just above, is it possible to go straight from RSE to RSEE without clean saving in between, or is it really better/safer to clean in between?

1 hour ago, Vidust said:

Sorry to badger you Joer, but regarding my post just above, is it possible to go straight from RSE to RSEE without clean saving in between, or is it really better/safer to clean in between?

No sir. Transitioning is a big job involving a lot of cleaning of various folders in the Fallout4\Data directory (and subfolders) plus cleaning the save in Fallrim tools. Elements is best done on a new game or a save that has never had RSE on it.

18 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

No sir. Transitioning is a big job involving a lot of cleaning of various folders in the Fallout4\Data directory (and subfolders) plus cleaning the save in Fallrim tools. Elements is best done on a new game or a save that has never had RSE on it.

Okay, thanks for the info. Uninstalling with a mod manager should be fine for removing the files, and then I'll clean with Fallrim.

It definitely is too bad that I started with RSE and then only found out about RSEE now, but I'm not going to restart at this point, too much lost progress. From what I saw of your posts, you might want to put a message at the top of the RSE page linking to RSEE, since right now there's nothing there that tells people RSEE exists, when from what you said RSEE is now your preferred version.

Hopefully I'll be able to clean the save and transition to RSEE without problems. Just from reading about the improved MCM options and some additional features you've added, it really sounds like RSEE is just way better than RSE, at least now that whatever things were missing from RSEE originally have been added.