Flashy (JoeR)

RSE: Realistic Salacious Encounters (09-01-18)

I had one last scrap of energy in me to do this update for you all. I thank you for your continued love of my work, of our work I should say.

v3.9.9.9.1 of RSE for AAF is available to download.

• Adds an MCM control to Shenanigans to block PA wearing NPCs from shagging. **
  • Adds an MCM control to CSA to show or prevent the popup asking to use AAF/RSE travel packages.
  • Finally, I did one last tweak on the CSA script to get at the rapist and victim and hope this fixes outcomes and Abductions once and for all.

** Power armor check on Shenanigans may or may not work - there are no condition checks in the CK for ref aliases using power armor. Best I could find was to check if NPC had wornKeyword for power armor. No clue if it actually works or not.

Throwing yourself into work is one way to refocus from negative things in your life that's for sure. That being said, thanks for this! Go take some time to refocus and get back on your feet from what went on. I've been there. We all have. It blows, but time truly does work when it comes to moving on. If you're heading out for good though then best to ya man, it's been a fun ride. If you'll be back later then we all look forward to your return :)

@Flashy (JoeR) Can you use a furniture check, I would say race check because entering PA changes the PC/NPC to the PA race, but that will conflict with other mods.

Deviously cursed wasteland uses the PA race check and well it got dropped. LOL

If you have life problems take it slow, one thing at a time they say. Hell, take a break perhaps. Being stressful is reducing productability [as "old people" says].
Its good to see up in kicking again.

I have nothing productive to add other than HIYA, we were worried about ya', ya' know. 

Nice to see you back around! Just wanted to say how I found this forum and your RSE project: I've wanted to play PC Fallout with mods for SO long and only recently started the process. I had to learn everything from scratch and was totally overwhelmed. The ONLY tutorial (and I went through a bunch) that got me through just getting nexus mods going was the one you had posted up here. I was really grateful for all your patient replies to posters, and the detailed explanations you gave. I still haven't tried RSE (I hope to eventually!) but I thought you deserved another patreon for your community service alone.  Anyhow, I just wanted to say 'thanks,' and I hope your work helps with life's stresses. If not, and you walk away, this guy still permanently owes you one :)

All i can say is - "Thank you for this"...

And hope your RL is not such bad...

Namashte

Ava

Thanks for putting this up again Flashy. And just a little suggestion to everyone, can we please leave the personal stuff out of this thread (it is more than well enough covered in the other thread), and rather focus on how to make this fantastic mod work properly? He knows we all wish him well, he gave us RSE.

For some reason I can't set any hot keys in mcm for this mod, I was trying to set it for the infamy disposition key, but it just goes back to empty after a milisecond.

Also what's the usual way of switching between dispositions? Is it in dialogue?

I want to say thank you for re-uploading your mod to the site and don't forget to take care of yourself.

I don't know what happened to you fully but it will get better.

It may not be today or tomorrow, in a week, months or years but it will get better.

Great mod, I like the way it adds so many features without having to install like a dozen different mods with countless compatibility issues.

I have an issue, however. I know it's old, but the original thread has been deleted so I have to ask it again: When CSA triggers, sometimes I get an error Failed to start FM scene because there are no FM animations. Most of the time, the animations start correctly, but sometimes I get this error which doesn't make much sense. After that, the characters that are supposed to participate stop moving and, if I go back to a previous save, I can't attack, aim down the sights or bring up the pip-boy(maybe other things as well). I have to restart the game, which is a real pain.
I have the latest version of AAF and RSE and 79_FamilyPlanningEnhanced (heard this version works best with AAF). I only have Leito's animations installed, but I hope that's not an issue. I checked the gang-bang option in RCE's MCM menu and I don't have any 3p/4p animations installed. That wouldn't be an FM animation, but is that the issue?

1 hour ago, Nuggholio said:

For some reason I can't set any hot keys in mcm for this mod, I was trying to set it for the infamy disposition key, but it just goes back to empty after a milisecond.

Also what's the usual way of switching between dispositions? Is it in dialogue?

1 hour ago, Clegane said:

Hot key is is usually a MCM bug, not RSE

I'm having the hotkey bug too. I reinstalled MCM, but that didn't fix it (I'm also running an almost embarrassing number of mods, so that might be my issue). Glad to see it's not just me but I wish I knew the solution, because this is one of my must-have mods.

I'm playing under Linux. F4SE not working and AAF shouts, that can't find F4SE. Family planning saying to reinstall MCM. RSE start smoothly... and work. Everything works, except MCM. Is MCM necessary at all? Rog DD manager comes with holotape and im thinking to add no MCM support for those mods with help of FO4edit. More over... is it F4SE necessary at all?

Sadly, is anew bug on a new clean save, hotkey just flicks on a second, then reverts to "none"

38 minutes ago, lostsheeple said:

Is there really an AAF-specific version of fPE? Where do I find that?

Try this... overwrite all files as prompted. Something I think was wrong with the encoding. I just updated them to use the correct types. AND I was using the OLD files in the distro I put up a while ago - this one has the VERIFIED updated files in it.

MCM Fix v3.9.9.9.1.zip

More importantly... is CSA working now? Anyone getting abductions to work?

21 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Try this... overwrite all files as prompted. Something I think was wrong with the encoding. I just updated them to use the correct types. AND I was using the OLD files in the distro I put up a while ago - this one has the VERIFIED updated files in it.

MCM Fix v3.9.9.9.1.zip

More importantly... is CSA working now? Anyone getting abductions to work?

Updated files are working! Thanks!