Sexy Vanilla Armors Circulated In Skyrim

DatWombat

1 hour ago, AerowynX said:

SkyAI also has a non SSE version up on the nexus. yes your mod works fine i converted sexy female armor mod and your patch to SSE and all works perfectly..  Bikini Maiden already adds the gear to the leveled lists it just does it same way as immersive armors via script instead of the standard leveled list record.

Ah I see! I should give that one a gander, although I'll likely be making CIS patches for anything I intend on keeping in my game. And good to know! I suppose I can keep the "SSE Compatible" tag at the bottom of my mod page. As for Bikini Maiden, I suppose it's pretty convenient to have scripts do the work (although I prefer something more controllable. perhaps it is controllable via MCM?)

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

Attached for anybody interested in a version for SSE using K.E.I.D.L sublists  (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2991-keidl/ ). (Obviously you'll need to convert the nifs from the original to be SSE compatible. Also you'll need to have converted K.E.I.D.L to SSE as well). Only real change is that I converted the outfits to be replacers by sticking them in the appropriate KW sublists.

Edit :- I meant not a replacer, (i.e. doh!).

Sexy Armor Standalone And LL.esp

Thank you for your contribution spoonsinger, although I'm not too familiar with K.E.I.D.L sublists. It looks as though K.E.I.D.L. sublists are able to edit outfit templates. With this in mind, I may consider removing Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS' outfit template replacers. Or alternatively, I may add two versions; one with outfit template replacers, and one without.

Archived