Also, just FYI... the issue with the options being available can be resolved by the Racemenu...you have to set the first several body paint (or feet etc.) options to "default"...that is what opens them up in the slavetat config...basically anything activated there (in Racemenu) locks down the selection in the MCM...you can just move the ones you want to the bottom of your list and you can expand the list by editing your number of body overlays in the ini files. I tried activating face overlays via the ini files but those still aren't working...one day 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Is there any reason why the slavetats MCM menu selection is so slow? Even with very few packs it takes a 5-10 seconds per menu to make my selection...

There are several menues that take a long time to open. And the more packs you have installed the longer it will take. I have this with SLAL and ZAZ, too.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:47 PM, nooblet123 said:

SE Slavetats won't detect Jcontainers in MCM, says it needs version 3 while JContainers 4 SE is installed, and a 64 bit dll is in skse folder.

Any ideas?

turns out a specific jcontainers version only works with a specific skse version, duh

now slavetats can't parse json files lol

Slavetats only makes sure that Jcontainers doesn't report a version less than 3. The function that checks for this will return 4 with the any SSE version of Jcontainers64. So... Slavetats won't be causing this issue. You might try getting the latest Jcontainers which has updated for the latest SKSE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495?tab=files

On 11/10/2018 at 11:51 AM, Adviser69 said:

Is there any reason why the slavetats MCM menu selection is so slow? Even with very few packs it takes a 5-10 seconds per menu to make my selection...

My guess is that the SSE Script engine optimizations is making sure that MCM's aren't getting ahead of other tasks. Skyrim LE's menus loaded much faster, but I believe sometimes heavy MCM's would actually break when the author did not account for certain things not loading before the MCM loaded. Thus, while it seems slower, in reality it's probably much more stable.

Also remember that with LE, SKSE and ENB had massive amounts of memory hacks to compensate for the lack of 64bit memory bandwidth capability (which would limit the memory to about 3.3GB without them). However, these hacks SEVERELY messed with the game's scripting engine. While people often claimed that these hacks made the game more stable, on older versions of Windows if you actually had a mod list that would not fill that 3.3GB you'd find your game to be 10x as stable without those hacks if you were doing things correctly. It was just commonplace for most people to install them since they were installing texture mod after texture mod and tons and tons of plugins.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for porting the mod! but i'm having a little bit of trouble, my character turns blue when i enable the tattoos. Any ideas what's gone wrong there? After looking at the console it appears to be an issue reading the json files, I'm running the most current skse & jcontainers thingies so I dunno what's up. Love it if you could help, thanks!

2 hours ago, Amy96 said:

Thanks for porting the mod! but i'm having a little bit of trouble, my character turns blue when i enable the tattoos. Any ideas what's gone wrong there? After looking at the console it appears to be an issue reading the json files, I'm running the most current skse & jcontainers thingies so I dunno what's up. Love it if you could help, thanks!

Turning blue is normally an indication of missing textures. This may be a silly question, but did you download any tattoo packs?

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

Turning blue is normally an indication of missing textures. This may be a silly question, but did you download any tattoo packs?

Yeah I did! I've managed to kinda fix the problem I think by reinstalling skse, jcontainer and the slavetats plugin (in that order). My save files are still corrupted but by activating showracemenu, changing the paint to default, then afterwards applying the tats it all works fine now :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Number2415LS said:

Are there any conflicts with other mods that you know about ? Ive had this for a while and at one point it just stopped working. The error that keeps coming up simply says it needs 'Racemenu or NetIm-override' Both of which i 

Did you alter something?

4 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Do you have the latest RaceMenu installed for your version of SSE? 0.2.4 is the latest for 1.5.39. and 0.3.0 is the latest for 1.5.62 for example.

0.2.4 works for 1.5.62 as well, maybe loads of Papyrus activity causing delay for the MCM to work and display the options. Happened to me when I upgraded JContainers to the latest version as well, nearly took a couple of minutes for the MCM to start showing the options.

4 hours ago, Skyrim-Kirito said:

Since I updated the game, skse and JContainer, the SlaveTats does not work. Does someone have the ability to edit the scripts ?

It works, the MCM is very slow. Give it some time and the options would start to show, took me around 1 or 2 restarts of the game and 4 or 5 minutes waiting time for the MCM to initialize. After that it was a bit fast.

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

It works, the MCM is very slow. Give it some time and the options would start to show, took me around 1 or 2 restarts of the game and 4 or 5 minutes waiting time for the MCM to initialize. After that it was a bit fast.

Perhaps there is something wrong with my save file, I start a new game and it do work. Anyway, thanks for answering.

• 2 months later...