On 8/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Hello

I mean the whole game won t start. I don t even get to load a save game.

Thank you

Usually a crash on startup means you've removed a master file that another mod was relying on.  Easy to check with Wrye Bash, probably MO as well.

2 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

ok thanks! on a side note my skse 2.0.7 just blew up says its out dated did i miss a back ground patch for skyrim well i was playing? 

Yes. There's a post for rolling back on the last page of the Conversion Tracking thread, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey has anyone been able to get the face tats working with Racemenu? I changed the Skee.ini file to enable face overlays, and I can see the face tattoo options in the MCM menu, but no face tattoos appear on the character's face even when enabled. I tried changing the load order and putting slave tats at the bottom but nada. 

2 hours ago, Risev said:

Hey has anyone been able to get the face tats working with Racemenu? I changed the Skee.ini file to enable face overlays, and I can see the face tattoo options in the MCM menu, but no face tattoos appear on the character's face even when enabled. I tried changing the load order and putting slave tats at the bottom but nada. 

Face overlays are not working in Racemenu yet.

4 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

Face overlays are not working in Racemenu yet.

Ah I see. I thought they were just disabled in the ini to avoid the decapitation ctd, but I suppose the SE version has that feature fully turned off. Thanks for saving me many hours of headaches trying to pointlessly get it to work anyhow. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 5:31 PM, GenioMaestro said:

I need a BIG FAVOR...

Near two years ago i made a mod for SlaveTats called STMM.

I need know if MY mod work correctly in SE 64 bits.

I not have SE and can't make my own test. 

If you can install it and make some test i can be very gratefull.

Aditionally, in my mod i use UIExtensions for show the list of sections and tats, and maybe my way is more fast than the MCM of SlaveTats. Can be a help for the players that get slow MCM in SlaveTats.

Really i dude it, because i fill my data calling the same functions that SlaveTats use in the MCM, and probably is equal slow.

But the tat's list can't be changed in mid game, need install the tat pack, and for me is too easy put a control for read the tast from the hard disk ONLY one time.

Please, try it and tell me the results.

Great mod, cuts down greatly on the repetition of applying tats to NPCs. Working pretty good so far in SE.

Only issue I've had so far is that not all NPCs are getting painted with the loaded tattoo set, not sure if some bodies interfere with it?

3 hours ago, drocke896 said:

Great mod, cuts down greatly on the repetition of applying tats to NPCs. Working pretty good so far in SE.

Only issue I've had so far is that not all NPCs are getting painted with the loaded tattoo set, not sure if some bodies interfere with it?

Thanks... but exactly, what you mean with: "not all NPCs are getting painted with the loaded tattoo set"

If you refer, for example, to guards or bandits, they are temporaly npc's. You can paint it while they are in your cell, but the game can clear it and regenerate it in any moment, specially when change cell.

Some mod's have specialiced races and npc's that have a special skeleton that not support nioverride and can't be painted, but is strange.

20 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Thanks... but exactly, what you mean with: "not all NPCs are getting painted with the loaded tattoo set"

If you refer, for example, to guards or bandits, they are temporaly npc's. You can paint it while they are in your cell, but the game can clear it and regenerate it in any moment, specially when change cell.

Some mod's have specialiced races and npc's that have a special skeleton that not support nioverride and can't be painted, but is strange.

Ah I see, yep it is custom race NPCs that aren't being tattooed

Was able to get this installed but the tattoos are extremely limited so I tried some of the oldrim tattoo packs and although they are select-able in the MCM, they do not display on the character. I'm hoping someone will be converting those over as they would be awesome to have. Anyone, Bueller? 

20 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

Was able to get this installed but the tattoos are extremely limited so I tried some of the oldrim tattoo packs and although they are select-able in the MCM, they do not display on the character. I'm hoping someone will be converting those over as they would be awesome to have. Anyone, Bueller? 

Working fine here except from the Face tattoos... If you ever want to bring your system to its knees, install the All in one Tattoo pack from LL...