Pfiffy

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

ABBA and the future.  

48 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. I've been thinking about what to focus on next and would like some feedback about ideas, please check out the options and vote!

• Keep working on the current mods and fixing bugs/adding features.
    • Make a whole new mod with a main quest story adding new characters, new locations and a whole lot of sex and boob resizing!
    • I really couldn't give a toss!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2020 at 04:00 PM

Spoiler

nice dress Yinkle, will this be included in ABBA dress ?

because of my second last free slot 😟

uuups, it's esl :)

The Diva dress is lovely. It is so hard to find nice dresses for my vampire. Thank you so much :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, T-lam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nice dress Yinkle, will this be included in ABBA dress ?

because of my second last free slot 😟

uuups, it's esl :)

Yeah, the idea is that this might be part of a new mod that will replace ABBA Outfit depending on the outcome of my poll. It's looking very likely that this will be the result going on current voting.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, Yinkle said:

Yeah, the idea is that this might be part of a new mod that will replace ABBA Outfit depending on the outcome of my poll. It's looking very likely that this will be the result going on current voting.

Your leaving us where you going? this sad news to me?

On 8/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, dapood said:

Haven't seen that yet.  Since I turned off Sexlab voice in ABBA it stopped for me.

Thanks, finally got rid of this issue.

I wouldn't recommend using this mod if you are using an advanced body like "3BA" or "CBBE 3BBB" or any armour/clothing mods that use "3BBB" breast nodes. The reason for this is that when the body is morphed in-game via racemenu with these extra breast nodes SMP physics can get messed up and even lead to the game locking up or CTD.

Only for feedback, i see that warning above (in the main page), but i am using cbbe 3bbb amazing, and all working fine, any CTD or any another bug...

9 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Only for feedback, i see that warning above (in the main page), but i am using cbbe 3bbb amazing, and all working fine, any CTD or any another bug...

For anyone using 3BA or CBBE SMP don't worry too much about the body itself. ABBA will morph the body using standard CBBE sliders so the actual bones don't matter. You might run into problems with extreme settings (e.g. breasts as big as your entire body), but that could happen without ABBA if you just overcrank the sliders in racemenu or bodyslide.

If anyone wants, I've converted almost all of the ABBA outfits (except the "kinky" dress) and the Diva dress to 3BA (not "SMP"). Message me and I'll provide a link.

9 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

For anyone using 3BA or CBBE SMP don't worry too much about the body itself. ABBA will morph the body using standard CBBE sliders so the actual bones don't matter. You might run into problems with extreme settings (e.g. breasts as big as your entire body), but that could happen without ABBA if you just overcrank the sliders in racemenu or bodyslide.

If anyone wants, I've converted almost all of the ABBA outfits (except the "kinky" dress) and the Diva dress to 3BA (not "SMP"). Message me and I'll provide a link.

Thanks for reply. I am want this outfits, if you can send the links. And my bobs its not so much extrems. I let the default config from install... 

On 10/21/2020 at 8:01 AM, Moacir Jr said:

Thanks for reply. I am want this outfits, if you can send the links. And my bobs its not so much extrems. I let the default config from install... 

Okay, I'm finishing up the tweaks and I'll DM you when I'm done.