Pfiffy

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

ABBA and the future.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. I've been thinking about what to focus on next and would like some feedback about ideas, please check out the options and vote!

• Keep working on the current mods and fixing bugs/adding features.
    • Make a whole new mod with a main quest story adding new characters, new locations and a whole lot of sex and boob resizing!
    • I really couldn't give a toss!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2020 at 04:00 PM

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

It can be caused by the optional nymphomaniac effect and wearing the abba outfit (or items with those enchantments).

I see,, so if I disable it, it will be disappeared?  To confirm I disable ABBA temporally, then steam disappear.

I may check MCM setting again, and report 

btw I still not try abba out-fit (today I up-date recent ABBA 1.5.3), then not use out-fit for any character,,
(my PC is mail, and I have not wear abba out-fit for any NPC still)

====

Yes I just needed to disalbe the nymphomaniac effect. thanks (I can not understand the option meaning,

just activated it ^^;)

On 6/7/2020 at 1:09 PM, greenmango12 said:

I see,, so if I disable it, it will be disappeared?  To confirm I disable ABBA temporally, then steam disappear.

I may check MCM setting again, and report 

btw I still not try abba out-fit (today I up-date recent ABBA 1.5.3), then not use out-fit for any character,,
(my PC is mail, and I have not wear abba out-fit for any NPC still)

====

Yes I just needed to disalbe the nymphomaniac effect. thanks (I can not understand the option meaning,

just activated it ^^;)

I've been looking into adding multi-language support for a while but keep putting it off as it's not a trivial matter and not much fun either!

5.1.6 release:

Added MCM option in the Extras page: Incremental morphs for "extra sliders". I added this (defaulting to off) as I noticed pretty noticable frame drops when using some sliders. Effectively, enabling this increases the number of sliders that change in increments from 13 to 20. Note: this is only relevant when using incremental inflation in the main settings (and extra sliders of course) otherwise it won't make a diference. If you use SLIF you can ignore this too.

Bugfix: the tracked stats event wasn't firing for learning words 2 and 3 of the ABBA shout in some circumstances.

You might notice a missing script in your papyrus log (ABBAShoutref) after this update, nothing game breaking and a save clean will remove the error.

3 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

ABBA shoes causing instant CTD for me. when i hover the item in my inventory, it causes instant ctd

My guess is that something in your LO is likely overwriting ABBA Outfit meshes or textures and is not SE compatible.

Update 5.3.0

Finally I added Multi Language support! Note that the language files are just copies of the ABBA_ENGLISH.txt file allowing for translation of most of the MCM text. I hope this helps those of you struggling with the MCM due to the language :)

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

TBD doesnt seems to work like morphing etc.

This is because TBD uses a completely diferent set of morph sliders from CBBE/UUNP. To make it work you would need to customise one of the slider profile json files accordingly. If someone in the community has made one already I'll happily add it to the downloads.

15 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This is because TBD uses a completely diferent set of morph sliders from CBBE/UUNP. To make it work you would need to customise one of the slider profile json files accordingly. If someone in the community has made one already I'll happily add it to the downloads.

and how we do it ? because i dont know how xD

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

ok well i tried but it doesnt work somehow. I did add some from tbd morph but nothing seems to work even without the _ . Also im very bad in english to understand

OK I checked and your slider naming was all wrong! Open the TBD body in Outfit Studio (not bodyslide) to see the slider names.

Try this file and select "TBD MORPH" in the ABBA MCM settings menu.

SliderProfile4.json

I have not played in quite some time. I am currently using ABB 3.5

I play as a male character and depend on ABB for morphing nipples (based on arousal) on female npcs/followers only.

Knowing this, is there a reason for someone like me to update to the latest version? For example, does 3.5 have any broken scripts or performance killing problems?

Thank you for all of your hard work Yinkle, even if I don't use a lot of it. I appreciate what you do!

3 minutes ago, Prolific said:

I have not played in quite some time. I am currently using ABB 3.5

I play as a male character and depend on ABB for morphing nipples (based on arousal) on female npcs/followers only.

Knowing this, is there a reason for someone like me to update to the latest version? For example, does 3.5 have any broken scripts or performance killing problems?

Thank you for all of your hard work Yinkle, even if I don't use a lot of it. I appreciate what you do!

"If it ain't broke don't fix it!" is probably the best answer I can give. If you are interested in trying out the new features I've added then update but you'll need to do a save clean from a version that old if continuing in your game.

Being as though you are only interested in nipple sliders on npcs/followers and play as a male character I've probably not added much unless you are interested in trying out diferent female body types. The most recent versions add json files for editing the morph slider names so you can use any body type.

12 minutes ago, Prolific said:

Thanks for the advice Yinkle

One thing I neglected to mention that might interest you is the new "Clear Nipple Morphs" toggle option added in version 5.1.4. What this does is to remove all nipple morphs when armor factor is triggered. This can help with clipping in some cases if you are using large values for nipple morphs.

Yes, I think I will update to 5.1.4. I'll be starting a new game anyway. Thanks again.

Edit I see it is not specifically available, so I will just update to the latest and be done with it, sorry for the bother.

22 minutes ago, Prolific said:

Yes, I think I will update to 5.1.4. I'll be starting a new game anyway. Thanks again.

Edit I see it is not specifically available, so I will just update to the latest and be done with it, sorry for the bother.

No bother, glad you are enjoying the mod and please do let me know of any issues :)

Remember that you should clean your save with falrims tools this time due to big changes.

I removed a lot of "in between" versions and left the last version before adding the multi language support in case of issues with that.

Added notes about using the translation files to the mod description.

If you have made a translation file for any of the included languages, please send it to me so I can add it in future updates :). I will credit folk for the translation.

7 minutes ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Is ABBA compatible with LazyBodyEdit?

It would depend on how you use both mods but ABBA alters racemenu morphs while afaik lazybodyedit alters node scaling. I wouldn't recommend using both at the same time. You could end up with some undesirable results.