Jump to content
Pfiffy

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

ABBA and the future.  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. I've been thinking about what to focus on next and would like some feedback about ideas, please check out the options and vote!

    • Keep working on the current mods and fixing bugs/adding features.
      20
    • Make a whole new mod with a main quest story adding new characters, new locations and a whole lot of sex and boob resizing!
      26
    • I really couldn't give a toss!
      2

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2020 at 04:00 PM

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

the latest one that comes with Abba outfits 5.2, and I'm using HDT SMP, and yes it works in male human form, just not in my male werewolf form.

Sounds like the schlong shape name that your werewolf form is using isn't being recognised by SMP in your defaultbbps.xml. That's my best guess anyway without knowing more!

 

Edit: are you using the SMP patch for SOS? Those meshes include a "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" node which points to a specific xml file. If not this would explain why it worked with 3ba since that mod uses cbpc for npcs unless you specify otherwise.

Link to post

i have a suggestion. if you wear armor please allow to resize the nipples as well (make it smaller). as of now i have a lot of armor that have the nipples part clipping out of the armor. so it will be so neat to make the nipple smaller when you wear armor.

Link to post
On 5/12/2020 at 12:53 PM, Yinkle said:

Yup I took the mod down as I'd overlooked some issues. I'll post it again tonight or tomorrow :)

the latest one that comes with Abba outfits 5.2, and I'm using HDT SMP, and yes it works in male human form, just not in my male werewolf form.

Link to post
14 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

i have a suggestion. if you wear armor please allow to resize the nipples as well (make it smaller). as of now i have a lot of armor that have the nipples part clipping out of the armor. so it will be so neat to make the nipple smaller when you wear armor.

I'll look into this at some point. As a temporary solution you could edit the string of one of the 3 current armor factor sliders ( 6,7 or 8 ) in the json file to "NippleSize". then set the value in the MCM to the same as your normal nipplesize slider. Since the normal one is reversed this would cancel it out and set the slider to zero when armor is equiped.

 

Not ideal as obviously all other nipple silders would still be unaffected and you'd lose one of the other armor factor adjustments. Still it's something you could do for now.

 

What I'll probably do if I add this in a future update is to add a toggle option that zeros out all nipple sliders (apart from areola since it's a UV slider) when armor is equiped.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I'll look into this at some point. As a temporary solution you could edit the string of one of the 3 current armor factor sliders ( 6,7 or 8 ) in the json file to "NippleSize". then set the value in the MCM to the same as your normal nipplesize slider. Since the normal one is reversed this would cancel it out and set the slider to zero when armor is equiped.

 

Not ideal as obviously all other nipple silders would still be unaffected and you'd lose one of the other armor factor adjustments. Still it's something you could do for now.

 

What I'll probably do if I add this in a future update is to add a toggle option that zeros out all nipple sliders (apart from areola since it's a UV slider) when armor is equiped.

aight will try to do that

Link to post
2 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I tried the sos smp patch to no avail. I'll try it by adding the cbpc file and let you know how that works out 

hmm I'm not sure what to suggest at this point, could you post your "Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log" as that might give some insight.

 

Edit: do the werewolf transform thing and have sex and post the log file after you exit the game

Link to post

i have another (great) suggestion. make it so that every time u orgasm the orgasm counter in sexlab also gone up. this will save so much time instead of deliberately watching people having sex for 15 min. i use some dibellan mod that give me buff for each time the player reach orgasm.

Link to post
14 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

i have another (great) suggestion. make it so that every time u orgasm the orgasm counter in sexlab also gone up. this will save so much time instead of deliberately watching people having sex for 15 min. i use some dibellan mod that give me buff for each time the player reach orgasm.

That shouldn't be dificult to add, I've added the "nipple morph clearing" armor factor option in my dev version and it seems to work fine. I'll look into this today and upload the new version soon.

 

Edit: Your other mod probably uses an event listener for the sexlab orgasm which abba doesn't trigger. What I'd probably have to do is somehow trigger this event from abba without breaking anything. I'll do some digging and see what I come up with.

Link to post
On 5/21/2020 at 3:26 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

I tried what you suggested and after I saw that I only have hdtSMP64 text where yo told me to look, no log file.

Within the text, It shows the player as a human though.

never mind,  I went back to 3bbb and all is good :)

Link to post
4 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, ive got an issue

 

There is a VERY long delay before any adjustments are made (around 10 real life minutes). I think it could be that i just have too many scripts, but 5.1.0 works, so i thought id report this just in case

That sounds bad! it should only be a few seconds. If you have incremental enabled and set to a high number of increments this could get longer but never that long. 

Do you have SLIF installed or any other mods that do in-game morphs?

 

If not, what I'd suggest is disable ABBA in the MCM, wait for it to clear all morphs and then save your game.

Exit the game and disable ABBA in your mod manager.

Load the save you just made and wait for a minute or so for skyui to do its thing, then save again and exit the game.

Clean the save you just made with Falrims Resaver.

Enable ABBA in your mod manager and load up the newly cleaned save.

Enable ABBA in the MCM once it appears.

 

Let me know if the problem persists. If it does then we might have an incompatibility with something in your load order.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

That sounds bad! it should only be a few seconds. If you have incremental enabled and set to a high number of increments this could get longer but never that long. 

Do you have SLIF installed or any other mods that do in-game morphs?

 

If not, what I'd suggest is disable ABBA in the MCM, wait for it to clear all morphs and then save your game.

Exit the game and disable ABBA in your mod manager.

Load the save you just made and wait for a minute or so for skyui to do its thing, then save again and exit the game.

Clean the save you just made with Falrims Resaver.

Enable ABBA in your mod manager and load up the newly cleaned save.

Enable ABBA in the MCM once it appears.

 

Let me know if the problem persists. If it does then we might have an incompatibility with something in your load order.

Yeah, that fixed it!

 

Thanks!

 

Edit, worked for a little bit, then stopped again

 

Also, another thing i noticed is that the nipples are being adjusted within a few seconds, but nothing else

 

Edit again, after testing more, its just 5.1.4 that doesn't work for me, all the previous versions work fine

Link to post
53 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Yeah, that fixed it!

 

Thanks!

 

Edit, worked for a little bit, then stopped again

 

Also, another thing i noticed is that the nipples are being adjusted within a few seconds, but nothing else

 

Edit again, after testing more, its just 5.1.4 that doesn't work for me, all the previous versions work fine

I'll look into this tomorrow, nobody else has reported this so it's an odd one

Link to post
15 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Edit again, after testing more, its just 5.1.4 that doesn't work for me, all the previous versions work fine

OK I found an issue in 5.1.4 that I've fixed in 5.1.5 hopefully it will address the problem you were having

Link to post

How difficult would it be to combine this with a particle-based lactation effect, like the one from MME (but without everything else MME does)? Does a mod like that exist already for SILF?

 

Unrelated: I noticed that the default vanilla outfits (yeah I'm boring like that) built with CBBE SE don't seem to be affected. could it be because they're not using the three-bone breasts? Is there a fix for that via BodySlide or does ABBA only currently support 3BBB-type bodies?

Link to post

Hi I can not confirm, this effect is caused by this mod,, (but I do not have used mod which may relate with arrousal level etc)

then I just suppose if it related with arrousal,, , (I do not clear remember, when it start)

Nowdays I often see, PC and female NPC show white steam around body.

 

It  seems disappear after a while (I do not know which condition may related,,and when it will disappear, but just suppose it seems change  with arousal level,,)

 

so if it is caused by ABBA (yes it is interesting,,)  , is there setting which I disappear it when I need not?

  if not simply forget  this dump question sorry^^;  

(or do someone  know mod name, which may cause this issue? )

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Nowdays I often see, PC and female NPC show white steam around body.

It can be caused by the optional nymphomaniac effect and wearing the abba outfit (or items with those enchantments).

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...