Pfiffy

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

ABBA and the future.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. I've been thinking about what to focus on next and would like some feedback about ideas, please check out the options and vote!

• Keep working on the current mods and fixing bugs/adding features.
    • Make a whole new mod with a main quest story adding new characters, new locations and a whole lot of sex and boob resizing!
    • I really couldn't give a toss!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2020 at 04:00 PM

5 hours ago, Einherjar81 said:

Probably the easiest thing for me to do is to go through the Bodyslide projects and rename the UNP sliders to match their CBBE equivalents... Then just use the CBBE Racemenu morphs.

The issue with this would be that some are reversed in unp like the "breasts" size slider. Not sure if that's the only one.

19 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The issue with this would be that some are reversed in unp like the "breasts" size slider. Not sure if that's the only one.

I think a couple of the nipple ones are opposite, too.  I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter once they get cooked into the .TRI files, as long as you account for it with your presets.

I'll be honest, I just like randomizing female NPCs through BodyGen (always play a male character when not testing something specific) so I don't particularly care whether they random up or down.  I use a wide weight variance on my built bodies, and then small value morphs for variety.

Reading about the BodyGen was the primary thing that got me using Bodyslide and Racemenu to begin with.  Then down the rabbit hole I went...

On 4/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, Yinkle said:

I know a mod that has a solution that may be viable for you.  That's darkconsole's Soul Gem Oven 4.  The mod allows you to detail the names of the morphs to use in game and saves it to a .json file.  An example: I started using BHUNP for a couple of characters (just to see) and the breast scaling didn't work.  I looked through the .tri file for the names of the morphs, added them to the list of morphs, and the morphs started to work.

I know that you may simply think the complication is too much work, but it would save time for you every time a new body came out that didn't use the standard naming conventions.  Here's the link to the mod: https://discordapp.com/channels/484601638250741760/516033166054785059  so you can take a look.  It's his discord server.

59 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

Here's the link to the mod: https://discordapp.com/channels/484601638250741760/516033166054785059 so you can take a look.  It's his discord server.

Private server? Discord won't let me view anything there, heh.

In any event, I've begun the laborious process of hybridizing the BHUNP mesh with CBBE 3BA sliders and base shape.  I call it "The Unholy Union Body," or TUUB.

Having used a hybrid body of my own making with a previous loadout, I had hoped to avoid converting absolutely everything myself this go 'round.  Sadly, neither CBBE nor BHUNP (UNPR is a bad joke) can deliver everything I'm after, so here we go again...

1 hour ago, Einherjar81 said:

Private server? Discord won't let me view anything there, heh.

In any event, I've begun the laborious process of hybridizing the BHUNP mesh with CBBE 3BA sliders and base shape.  I call it "The Unholy Union Body," or TUUB.

Having used a hybrid body of my own making with a previous loadout, I had hoped to avoid converting absolutely everything myself this go 'round.  Sadly, neither CBBE nor BHUNP (UNPR is a bad joke) can deliver everything I'm after, so here we go again...

This may be a better link.  It goes to his Github site: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven

17 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

This may be a better link.  It goes to his Github site: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven

I'll look into adding "input slider nsme values" to the MCM at some point. Since ABBA supports 23 sliders at this point and some of them being used in more than 1 way it will be a bit of  pain. I might have to add "reverse" slider bools too since some of them work like this, nipplesize and innieoutie for instance.

I suppose with all the diferent body types out there I might as well make it fully customisable and lose the "use unp" option. I could also add some presets in json files to simplify it for people who dont want to mess around with it. This won't happen overniight though as it will mean a lot of changes to the MCM and Morph scripts.

btw I think "he" is actually a she ;)

17 hours ago, perrymwt said:

You may be right.  I don't think I've seen a comment on that one way or the other.

What I've decided to do is lose the "use unp" option and add a menu select option with 5 options that point at diferent json files.

This way there is no mucking about with custom "input text" options which could break the mod if the wrongs values are set and it keeps things very simple. Folk can even upload their custom json files and I'll post them in the downloads. Options by default wil be CBBE, UNP, Custom1, Custom2, Custom3 (custom json files will not exist unless added so they don't get overwritten on update). The formatting in the json files will be very simple containing the option title string, 23 strings for the sliders and 3 bools (for the inverted sliders). This will also allow for much more customisation as folk can use the sliders they want without having to mess with the scripts and redo it each update.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

What I've decided to do is lose the "use unp" option and add a menu select option with 5 options that point at diferent json files.

This way there is no mucking about with custom "input text" options which could break the mod if the wrongs values are set and it keeps things very simple. Folk can even upload their custom json files and I'll post them in the downloads. Options by default wil be CBBE, UNP, Custom1, Custom2, Custom3 (custom json files will not exist unless added so they don't get overwritten on update). The formatting in the json files will be very simple containing the option title string, 23 strings for the sliders and 3 bools (for the inverted sliders). This will also allow for much more customisation as folk can use the sliders they want without having to mess with the scripts and redo it each update.

Sounds good.  Thanks.

Im not sure whats wrong with version 4.4.0 it just doesn't seem to work for me... it doesn't add morphs to any of the NPCS or the PC I disabled the mod and to see how many morphs and it said 0 everytime... 

I applied the setting that pops up but still nothing.. 

It doesn't make sense the mod is just not applying morphs to anyone one not even the PC... there has to be something im missing here

no notifications show up nothing works.. 

2 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

I applied the setting that pops up but still nothing..

What setting that pops up?

Edit: if it's a messagebox about compatibility then you need to fix other mods that don't exist or are not up to date before complaining here.

Edit2: If you fixed this and still face a problem it's probably because you failed to build bodies/outfits with "tri morphs" ticked in body Slide.

If you still face a problem after this then go bang your head off a wall a few times and gain some wisdom!

Just a suggestion, but could you add an MCM option to adjust the chances of armor stripping? rather than just the minimum arousal.

So for example, have it always strip above X arousal (100% chance) or make it have a 50% chance per check or maybe per hour or something,

Also, an option that prevents you from even equipping armor in the first place if you arousal is too high

Again though, i dont know if those would be difficult to implement, so its just a suggestion (i hate sounding demanding of mod authors so please dont think thats what im doing)

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

What setting that pops up?

Edit: if it's a messagebox about compatibility then you need to fix other mods that don't exist or are not up to date before complaining here.

Edit2: If you fixed this and still face a problem it's probably because you failed to build bodies/outfits with "tri morphs" ticked in body Slide.

If you still face a problem after this then go bang your head off a wall a few times and gain some wisdom!

aye yinkle i've been using your mod sense it came out and only now do i have a problem after i wipe my pc and to a fresh install everything works great but this one mod so its like.... 😬 illl try your suggestions 😄

8 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Just a suggestion, but could you add an MCM option to adjust the chances of armor stripping? rather than just the minimum arousal.

So for example, have it always strip above X arousal (100% chance) or make it have a 50% chance per check or maybe per hour or something,

Also, an option that prevents you from even equipping armor in the first place if you arousal is too high

Again though, i dont know if those would be difficult to implement, so its just a suggestion (i hate sounding demanding of mod authors so please dont think thats what im doing)

Next version I'll add a Strip Chance slider, preventing armour equipping could be a bit too invasive and break things so I'll probably pass on that one.

Edit: not sure which would be best: a 1-99% slider that checks against a random 0-100 integer or Arousal checked against random? Personaly I think I prefer the slider option so once above the Arousal strip threshold your slider setting dictates the % chance giving the player more control over it. So basically the same as the orgasm settings.

15 minutes ago, bkeul said:

I know the mod author tells us to not use this with 3BA, but has someone tested it with 3BA and made it work? The mods looks really interesting, but I don't know if I prefer this mod or 3BA xD

It's just my recommendation based on my experience running ABBA with bodies that use 6 breast bones and SMP (lockups/CTD/High cpu usage). The other thing is that CPBC uses config files specific to the body shape and physics goes wonky when using in game morphs. 3BA uses both of these things.

This isn't to say that 3BA is bad, it's an excellent mod in fact, just not very compatible with what ABBA does.

@yinkle 

the problem i've been having is ABBA is not finding any morphs for anyone one... its just not working for what ever reason.... the breasts don't change sizes and there are no notifications of any kind... when i disable the mod it says abba found 0 morphs

its like the mod just isn't registering the NPCS or PC 

what would you suggest as a fix ?

2 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

did you try it on a new game?

XD lmao I started a new game like 5 minutes ago and i was like damn that fixed it... XD lmao now that i see your reply i feel so like... so dumb but also question why 4.4.0 didnt work?

2 minutes ago, AxeMEMES said:

XD lmao I started a new game like 5 minutes ago and i was like damn that fixed it... XD lmao now that i see your reply i feel so like... so dumb but also question why 4.4.0 didnt work?

Something is messed up in your save game then. You could try using resaver to clean it but you might have to start fresh or roll back to an earlier save if it doesn't help.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Something is messed up in your save game then. You could try using resaver to clean it but you might have to start fresh or roll back to an earlier save if it doesn't help.

Its fine... i also learned that going to the setting and changing the slider settings resets the scripts.

Hi Yinkle

thank you for this mod, works just great.

I have found one issue.

It does no work smoothly with TDF Prostitution player dances.

As soon as the skript polls the bodies during dances, it ctd's.

Tested it on different NPC/PC with, it is definitely the poll during TDF dance.

Workaround, just set polling rate to max time.

Just an idea for fix, best would be inhibit during dance sent by TDF ?

best

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

Hi Yinkle

thank you for this mod, works just great.

I have found one issue.

It does no work smoothly with TDF Prostitution player dances.

As soon as the skript polls the bodies during dances, it ctd's.

Tested it on different NPC/PC with, it is definitely the poll during TDF dance.

Workaround, just set polling rate to max time.

Just an idea for fix, best would be inhibit during dance sent by TDF ?

best

Hiya,

I just tested it on my setup and no CTD during TDF dance (dancer morphed from 0-100 while dancing). It could be something to do with stripping but I didn't check that yet.

I added a new faction (TDF_DancerFaction) to TDF a while back and and edited the script so actors are added when they start dancing and removed when it ends. I'm fairly sure pfiffy updated the SE version to include it. This way mods can easily detect whether a prostitute/player is dancing.

Could you check your version for this? I might add a check for this in ABBA if it's causing ctd for some people.

Open TDF in xedit, expand "faction" and look for "TDF_DancerFaction"

Edit: sorry it's "TDF_DancingFaction" :P

Edit2: OK I just checked the TDF SE mod page and the SLEN version includes this faction but until pfiffy updates it to include the new "slen interface" patch I sent over recently it will not work without SLEN installed. What I could do is put a patch for TDF in the ABBA downloads until he updates the mod to include it.