Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

14 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've been looking into ABBA triggering sex, specifically female NPCs start to masturbate instead of climaxing (50/50 chance of either) once they hit an arousal level. Possibly approach type scenarios which could trigger player sex with random npcs.  I'm not sure if it's a good idea since there are so many other mods that do this. Obviously it would default to off and be an option in the MCM.

Would anyone be interested in seeing this or simillar as a feature?

It's an interesting and natural addition to the mod. I don't know if I would use it because I already have mods that trigger sex based on arousal. I've come to really enjoy this mod and have tuned it so breast growth is subtle and arousal mostly shows up in the nipples and areola, just a bit exaggerated. 

I hope you don't mind this comment.  As far as I'm concerned, what you are proposing to extend this mod really requires a new project and mod.  This mod modifies the body according to arousal., and does it well.  Few bug reported, after all.  Starting sex is not part of the concept of what this mod does.

1 hour ago, perrymwt said:

I hope you don't mind this comment.  As far as I'm concerned, what you are proposing to extend this mod really requires a new project and mod.  This mod modifies the body according to arousal., and does it well.  Few bug reported, after all.  Starting sex is not part of the concept of what this mod does.

Not at all, I asked for opinions after all! I'm actually inclined to agree with you, it was just an idea that I figured I'd put out there and see what folk thought.

Question, 

I'm running version 1.6.2, digging it so far, and am deep in a actual playthrough instead of mostly mod tinkering.  

the outfit I have is red but the one in the image is blue. and it's way nicer than the red one imo.

can I just download the bodyslide files to create a outfit and cut/paste over the old files to turn it blue? or am I stuck with the red one? 

and for that matter can I go ahead and upgrade the mod without a fuss this deep in a playthrough? I don't really wanna start again and it works. so if it ain't broke I don't wanna fix it. 

also. I 2nd the opinion that starting sex doesnt really fit the concept of this mod. best to make a different mod for that if you're so inclined. 

I know that in Mias lair/sexlab sexslaves the sexslaves already do such a thing. when they're at 100 arousal they have their way with the PC. 

I'm actually looking for a mod that does a sort of thing that lover's comfort (not sure) used to do. create pairs or use existing pairs to automate sex. 

so the 2 argonians in the riften inn for example would sleep with eachother and have some funtime. same with other NPC's the game has flagged as a couple. or the mod author deemed a logical couple. you'd walk into the Inn at night and some people would be boning in one of the rooms. something to make sex and love more immersive. but thats a topic for another thread. 

26 minutes ago, vanvayne said:

can I just download the bodyslide files to create a outfit and cut/paste over the old files to turn it blue? or am I stuck with the red one?

You can either do that or just upgrade your version of abba outfit (it's a stand alone mod and doesn't require upgrading abba). You can get the blue one via additem menu or console search for special.

31 minutes ago, vanvayne said:

and for that matter can I go ahead and upgrade the mod without a fuss this deep in a playthrough?

You could certainly try, 1.6.3 made some script changes so it would be advisable to back up your save, remove abba and do a save clean before installing 1.6.4. I did this without a hitch mid playthrough.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:19 PM, Yinkle said:

Did you untick "mod enabled" or "player character enabled"? Unticking "player character enabled" should have no effect on changes to npcs.

@Yinkle so I only disabled the player character enabled option and discovered that in fact it does work... however once you fast travel or move out of the room it no longer works at all on  the NPCS for size or comment. i've tried extensive testing to see how to fix it and the only way to fix it is to load the last save before you disabled the player character option, or to load the save with the working area, 

in summary it only works for a sort time than one of two things happens once you move into a new area, 1. nothing happens to the AI it is like the mod is disabled. or 2. what ever size it grew to while it was working doesn't change from larger or smaller and is stuck there.

to be honest I have no idea why this is happening with the mod. and would really apprentice it if there was a way to fix it .

11 hours ago, kyr2 said:

@Yinkle so I only disabled the player character enabled option and discovered that in fact it does work... however once you fast travel or move out of the room it no longer works at all on  the NPCS for size or comment. i've tried extensive testing to see how to fix it and the only way to fix it is to load the last save before you disabled the player character option, or to load the save with the working area, 

in summary it only works for a sort time than one of two things happens once you move into a new area, 1. nothing happens to the AI it is like the mod is disabled. or 2. what ever size it grew to while it was working doesn't change from larger or smaller and is stuck there.

to be honest I have no idea why this is happening with the mod. and would really apprentice it if there was a way to fix it .

I checked and you are right, there is an issue with this. It was hard to spot as it's not immediately apparent so thanks for pointing it out! I'm working on a fix and it's spurred me to make the whole "abba affecting npc" thing more robust. Should have a release shortly :)

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I checked and you are right, there is an issue with this. It was hard to spot as it's not immediately apparent so thanks for pointing it out! I'm working on a fix and it's spurred me to make the whole "abba affecting npc" thing more robust. Should have a release shortly :)

@Yinkle Glad I could be of service :) i look forward to the fix...

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, pburnt said:

@Yinkle Do you have a tutorial that showed you how to do the scripting to make thingies bigger? Or do I have to start at the CK tutorials? (That's probably the best choice, anyways :( )

Yup just read the CK tutorials and look at mods that do similar things to what you want to achieve

Had a question on Abba itself. I know the breasts grow/swell base on arousal do they return to normal when your character isn't aroused anymore? Also does body morphing take into account both naked and clothing Bodyslide presets as long as I have body morphs enabled?

Thanks for the update to 2.0 Abba and keep up the great work!

5 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Had a question on Abba itself. I know the breasts grow/swell base on arousal do they return to normal when your character isn't aroused anymore? Also does body morphing take into account both naked and clothing Bodyslide presets as long as I have body morphs enabled?

Thanks for the update to 2.0 Abba and keep up the great work!

Yes on both counts, if you have run body slide and built items (naked bodies or armour/clothes) with morphs ticked, breasts will grow/shrink based on arousal level regardless of the character's dressed state. The base 0 arousal size is calculated by whatever preset you used minus any minimum size you set in abba mcm. if you leave minimum size at 0 in mcm bodies will be the same as your bodyslide preset when at 0 arousal.

By the same account you could set the mcm up so that maximum is 0 and set the minimum to minus values: this would make boobs etc smaller than the bodyslide preset normally and same as the preset at max arousal.

If you were to use a diferent preset for naked body and clothing then the clothing preset should take precedence when equiped. as the base body under the clothing will be made to the same preset. Remove the clothing and the naked body preset will be the base size.

Remember that it can take a while for abba to "catch up" as the script runs at intervals and only changes characters if certain conditions are met. So if you were to remove an item of clothing with big boobs for example your small boobed naked body might be the wrong shape until the script acts on that character.

I keep getting a notification on load (even on new game) stating "nioverride version check failed, aborting. Please check RaceMenu and SKSE versions are compatible..."

My Racemenu and SKSE versions are up to date.  There was a recent Racemenu(0.3.2) update. Could that be causing the issue?

I did some brief testing to the scaling to see if the mod still works while ignoring the error message. It doesn't seem to be functioning. 

21 hours ago, Moth Seraph said:

I keep getting a notification on load (even on new game) stating "nioverride version check failed, aborting. Please check RaceMenu and SKSE versions are compatible..."

My Racemenu and SKSE versions are up to date.  There was a recent Racemenu(0.3.2) update. Could that be causing the issue?

I did some brief testing to the scaling to see if the mod still works while ignoring the error message. It doesn't seem to be functioning. 

The mod does a simple check to see if racemenu (which includes nioverride) is working. if this returns false then the mod won't do anything. 3.2 works fine, that's the version I'm running. I'd suggest disabling abba and see if racemenu is actually working. Sounds like you maybe have left over files or an skse version mismatch? When updating skse always remember to overwrite the scripts too as the version info is held in one of these.

24 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The mod does a simple check to see if racemenu (which includes nioverride) is working. if this returns false then the mod won't do anything. 3.2 works fine, that's the version I'm running. I'd suggest disabling abba and see if racemenu is actually working. Sounds like you maybe have left over files or an skse version mismatch? When updating skse always remember to overwrite the scripts too as the version info is held in one of these.

I think I figured it out. Definitely user error. I use zMerge to relink scripts for merged mods and when I updated to ABBA 2.0, I forgot to run that again. So it must have been conflicting with 1.7.4 scripts. I even removed ABBA from the merge, but those old scripts were still overwriting the ones from the mod.

Everything appears to be working now. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Moth Seraph said:

I think I figured it out. Definitely user error. I use zMerge to relink scripts for merged mods and when I updated to ABBA 2.0, I forgot to run that again. So it must have been conflicting with 1.7.4 scripts. I even removed ABBA from the merge, but those old scripts were still overwriting the ones from the mod.

Everything appears to be working now. Thank you.

ahh yes these merging plugins can mess you up when you update things. Glad you got it sorted :)