8 hours ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

I also checked the MCM log in documents/my games/fallout4/f4se and I saw this message:
"WARNING: ModSetting :Main from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered"

That message means your settings.ini or aaf_violate.ini has an invalid setting in a section called [Main].  Which is strange because Violate doesn't use such a section.

You should deactivate the mod in NMM, then delete it from NMM, make sure there are no leftover files in Data, then reinstall the mod.

5 hours ago, ThatUserName said:

How quickly does "perversion" is supposed to kick in when low spirit/desperate for sex? I had two animations happen while under this status, but there was no notification or change to pc behaviour and facial expression happen. Any way to see if it works with SexAttributes fine? It did initialize on start of the game and I think I remember seeing regain of self-esteem after "retrieval" quest, but now I have my doubts.

If your Spirit is less than 0.01, or you are Desperate for Sex, or your Sub/Dom Orientation is less than -30, you will be treated as "perverted".  You can use SexAttributes' MCM to see the numerical values.

11 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If your Spirit is less than 0.01, or you are Desperate for Sex, or your Sub/Dom Orientation is less than -30, you will be treated as "perverted".  You can use SexAttributes' MCM to see the numerical values.

I just did test and it seems perversion didn't in fact trigger despite having "desperate for sex" debuff, it did apply after set ammount of rounds untill perversion in MCM menu. It also for some reason didn't apply "frustrated" debuff yet did apply trauma, which is weird because I thought 2 would go hand in hand if PC is dominant. Testing it with assault from Raider Pet mod did apply the "frustrated" debuff.

☹️

Whatever your reasons, I hope you do well. I imagine it was something so shocking that you had to give up abruptly.

The best for you and hopefully one day you can return. F4 isn't even half what it is without your mods.

19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That message means your settings.ini or aaf_violate.ini has an invalid setting in a section called [Main].  Which is strange because Violate doesn't use such a section.

You should deactivate the mod in NMM, then delete it from NMM, make sure there are no leftover files in Data, then reinstall the mod.

Okay, I did it but I still have the same problem. I then tried copying the settings from the ini in mcm/config folder to the ini in mcm/settings, but all that did is change the global options in the mod, nothing else.

At least the MCM log doesn't show that weird warning again, so that's one thing fixed. Although, now I'm seeing these:

WARNING: ModSetting Û:Global from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting erValue:bDimSpokenOptions=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Global:bShowQuestionIcon=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting xt:bShowQuestionIcon=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting æšÛ:bShowQuestionIcon=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Û:bShowOptionNumbers=0 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Û:fSubtitlesX=0 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Û:fSubtitlesY=40 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting erValue:bShowBrackets=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting FOREWARNING:bShowShadedBackground=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting FOREWARNING:æšÛ from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.

🤔

Thanks anyway!

1 hour ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

Okay, I did it but I still have the same problem. I then tried copying the settings from the ini in mcm/config folder to the ini in mcm/settings, but all that did is change the global options in the mod, nothing else.

At least the MCM log doesn't show that weird warning again, so that's one thing fixed. Although, now I'm seeing these:

WARNING: ModSetting Û:Global from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting erValue:bDimSpokenOptions=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Global:bShowQuestionIcon=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting xt:bShowQuestionIcon=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting æšÛ:bShowQuestionIcon=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Û:bShowOptionNumbers=0 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Û:fSubtitlesX=0 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting Û:fSubtitlesY=40 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting erValue:bShowBrackets=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting FOREWARNING:bShowShadedBackground=1 from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.
WARNING: ModSetting FOREWARNING:æšÛ from mod AAF_Violate has an unknown type and cannot be registered.

🤔

Thanks anyway!

You get those from the mod not being activated, missing required mods.
Make sure it's activated and you have the required mods installed, then start a new run. Oh, and make sure you're loading the game through f4se_loader.exe

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You get those from the mod not being activated, missing required mods.
Make sure it's activated and you have the required mods installed, then start a new run. Oh, and make sure you're loading the game through f4se_loader.exe

It is activated and I am loading it through f4se. I tried a new run after I reinstalled the mod, same problem. I double-checked and I do have all the requirements.

This is driving me crazy!

Thank you for you work on these mods they are the only reason I reinstalled FO4 again! Stay safe!

4 hours ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

It is activated and I am loading it through f4se. I tried a new run after I reinstalled the mod, same problem. I double-checked and I do have all the requirements.

This is driving me crazy!

I feel ya.

Load your game wait a few minutes then exit. Attach your papyrus0.log to a post... "might" have a clue in it.

7 hours ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

Alright, I attached one where I wait and do nothing, and another "c-papyrus0" where I try to change the mod's MCM settings.

c-papyrus was interesting. The engine started spitting out stack dumps when you tried to change the settings, which in this case is bad. Problem is, you've removed/disabled some scripted mods which can cause a plethora of issues.

Anyway...

I'm no expert, but it "seems" MCM is porked in some fashion. Which can happen with any game file. Re-installing it "might" help.

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

c-papyrus was interesting. The engine started spitting out stack dumps when you tried to change the settings, which in this case is bad. Problem is, you've removed/disabled some scripted mods which can cause a plethora of issues.

Anyway...

I'm no expert, but it "seems" MCM is porked in some fashion. Which can happen with any game file. Re-installing it "might" help.

Huh, I did clean my save file after I uninstalled some mods. I guess I messed up.

I tried reinstalling MCM but that didn't help. I'm starting to think I should just reinstall the game and all the mods at this point. 😩

Thanks for your help, at least now I have an answer...

Question: for a long time there's been the option to allow female aggressors within the mod. However whenever it is selected I get the message scene aborted. I know this is due to lack of female animations / not enough due to it being explained to me here and it has been suggested to leave it at default / Off , so my question,  has anyone created any newer animations since last I checked a year ago other then the ones suggested within the main install page ??? any links would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

On 10/21/2020 at 10:42 AM, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

Huh, I did clean my save file after I uninstalled some mods. I guess I messed up.

Yeah, you can't  "clean" a save unless you know exactly what a mods scripts do... and to what and where.

The #1 rule of mod management.. Never remove scripted mods during a play through. Ever! Don't do it! ;)

ReSaver is good for "looking" at a save... that's it. Unless a mod author gives you explicit instructions, then it's still sketchy.

8 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The #1 rule of mod management.. Never remove scripted mods during a play through. Ever! Don't do it! ;)

Yup! I removed Armor Keywords because I didn't have any mods that required it anymore. Guess what happened?

.......Disaster!

2 hours ago, LL_Cass said:

Question: for a long time there's been the option to allow female aggressors within the mod. However whenever it is selected I get the message scene aborted. I know this is due to lack of female animations / not enough due to it being explained to me here and it has been suggested to leave it at default / Off , so my question,  has anyone created any newer animations since last I checked a year ago other then the ones suggested within the main install page ??? any links would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

This guide might be able to help.

2 hours ago, LL_Cass said:

This will ONLY help you with Savage Cabbage animations, but maybe similar files can be made for Farrell, BP70, Vader & Leito.

:exclamation:

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z

Anyone have weird voice sound? Every time I use AAF-Violate, I keep hearing a weird npc voice female settler for a few seconds then AAF-Violate sound's proceed normally.

1 hour ago, Magenta147 said:

Anyone have weird voice sound? Every time I use AAF-Violate, I keep hearing a weird npc voice female settler for a few seconds then AAF-Violate sound's proceed normally.

I had it a couple times during a play session, never happened since.

1 minute ago, izzyknows said:

I had it a couple times during a play session, never happened since.

I see, kinda weird hearing a female settler voice like "Yes or Ya". When AAF-Violate starts, never also happen before from previous update.

21 minutes ago, Magenta147 said:

I see, kinda weird hearing a female settler voice like "Yes or Ya". When AAF-Violate starts, never also happen before from previous update.

aah! Was thinking of something else! LOL
I've had it pull random spawn settlers that, given perfect timing/location, will say something. But generally they're placed far enough away they don't trigger the "greet" dialogue.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

aah! Was thinking of something else! LOL
I've had it pull random spawn settlers that, given perfect timing/location, will say something. But generally they're placed far enough away they don't trigger the "greet" dialogue.

I just tested it by spawning random raider, super mutant and feral ghoul, outside the settlement. Still hearing the generic settler dialogue. Oh well...

*Nevermind found the problem its the Settlement Keywords Expanded v1.60. Placeable NPC's lol

Excellent mod, it works perfect for me! Thanks for your work ... but ...
I have a problem: The semen (cum texture) is not removed from the body, it stays there forever.
I looked in this forum for the answer and only on page 10 someone mentioned this problem but no one answered ... Does anyone know how to solve it?

P.D: I found the solution, I installed the mod "Wash Out That Cum" and it cleans the cum effect when swimming hehe