On 10/17/2018 at 5:45 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Very strange.   When you hit the Update! button and exit the MCM, you should see messages showing up in the top left of the screen, starting with "AAF Violate: Older version found on save. Updating ...", then a few seconds later "Thanks for installing AAF Violate", then messages about Devious Devices if you have that installed.  You should have seen the same messages the first time you loaded the game after installing 0.44, whether or not you had an older version installed.

Post your script log here and I will take a look.  To get the script log, edit your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and make sure the [Papyrus] section looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then start the game.  Go into the AAF Violate MCM, look at all the settings pages, and in the Global page make sure debug messages are turned on.  Then hit the manual surrender key (doesn't matter if there are enemies around to surrender to), wait a few seconds for the log to flush to disk, and quit to desktop. 

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post here and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

For some reason it did not want to update, I ended up doing this:

1. Loaded the game with my broken 0.44. Saved and exit.

2. Uninstalled 0.44. Loaded the game, saved and exit.

3. Installed 0.44 again. Loaded the game, it correctly updated.

I must have messed up when updating from 0.43 to 0.44. Thanks for the help!

13 hours ago, Kotazero said:

When i surrender i do the surrendering animation and the dialogue occurs but everyone just stands there. I've tried reinstalling and looked for other methods in this thread and am currently unsuccessful. I am new to modding Fallout 4 and have no idea what i have done wrong.

Papyrus.0.log

It looks like the problem is with your AAF install.  Violate is identifying the actors and setting up the animation data properly, but when AAF tries to start the scene it generates a script error.  The AAF Startscene() function is failing on this line:

AAF_MainQuestScript.sendEvent("START_SCENE", sendData)

with the error:

[10/19/2018 - 06:04:39PM] error: Cannot call sendEvent() on a None object, aborting function call

This tells us that the AAF_MainQuestScript property is not initialized in AAF_API. 

If you upgraded from a previous version of AAF to a newer one, that could cause this to happen.  You probably need to use fallrimtools to clean your save.  The procedure is detailed in the AAF Guide that is included with AAF in the Docs folder.

New version 0.45 posted.  Changes:

• Participants in scenes will now be found based on distance rather than being in the same cell with player.  Should ensure that everyone in combat with the player participates in scenes when surrendering outdoors.
  • Followers who are bleeding out when the player surrenders will now join the scene rather than get up and walk around.
  • Fixed potential startup issues if Rogg DD Items Manager is not installed
  • Revised text of lines that are spoken during approach scenes and by spectators.  This was supposed to be in the last update but I forgot to copy the updated plugin to the archive.
  • Changed some MCM option labels and help text to be more descriptive.  This does not affect gameplay, only the text in the MCM menu.

There is an issue with your MCM options. If you change any settings, they will be reset to default when you restart the game and reload your save. 
Note that none of the other mods I'm using with MCM have this issue, so it's probably not an issue on my end as far as I know.

Hello, I have just started using your mod and I have a question. Can you change the camera view while being violated to get a better view? Like a free camera or something like that. For example just now my character got violated in front of my power armour and I couldnt see a thing.

Apologies if there is already a feature included and I am too blind to see it. I already checked the mod description and guide of both AAF Violate and AAF, but couldnt find any hotkeys or controls allowing me to do that.

6 hours ago, mk40 said:

There is an issue with your MCM options. If you change any settings, they will be reset to default when you restart the game and reload your save. 
Note that none of the other mods I'm using with MCM have this issue, so it's probably not an issue on my end as far as I know.

I have never seen that before.  The mod's MCM settings are stored in your savegame as configuration variables, and any settings you change are written to Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  The MCM settings are loaded from the ini when the save loads, so even if you load a save that has never had AAF Violate on it before, your MCM settings will be applied.

What may be happening is that your Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini is read-only, which would prevent the settings from being updated.  Or, your mod manager may be overwriting it with an old copy.  I know Mod Organizer used to have that problem.  The solution was to move the mod's MCM folder from the MO folder into the actual Fallout 4\Data folder.

5 hours ago, YuiTatsumaki said:

Hello, I have just started using your mod and I have a question. Can you change the camera view while being violated to get a better view? Like a free camera or something like that. For example just now my character got violated in front of my power armour and I couldnt see a thing.

Apologies if there is already a feature included and I am too blind to see it. I already checked the mod description and guide of both AAF Violate and AAF, but couldnt find any hotkeys or controls allowing me to do that.

AAF should automatically place you in free camera mode as soon as an animation starts playing on your character.  There is no option to disable this, so if it is not happening for you then something is wrong.

Are you getting an AAF error about LLFP when you load your save?  LLFP is a F4SE plugin that comes with AAF and provides the free camera functionality.  If your versions of F4SE and LLFP are out of date with one another, LLFP won't work and you will not have the free camera view.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I have never seen that before.  The mod's MCM settings are stored in your savegame as configuration variables, and any settings you change are written to Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  The MCM settings are loaded from the ini when the save loads, so even if you load a save that has never had AAF Violate on it before, your MCM settings will be applied.

What may be happening is that your Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini is read-only, which would prevent the settings from being updated.  Or, your mod manager may be overwriting it with an old copy.  I know Mod Organizer used to have that problem.  The solution was to move the mod's MCM folder from the MO folder into the actual Fallout 4\Data folder.

Nether do I... First time I see something like that happening. Though, I do have AAF_Violate.ini inside the correct folder and it's not read-only, so I believe it's not this part that cause the issue.

What about MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\settings.ini ? I didn't edited it or anything, but since it contains the default values, could it be something related to this somehow? No matter what values set in AAF_Violate.ini, it always reset to the default values in-game (the value showed in the MCM, not the ini file). Could it be possible that the MCM menu only load settings.ini and not AAF_Violate.ini?

EDIT:
Just for testing (and potential workaround actually), I edited the settings.ini file to see what happen. Well, since it's the file used for the default values, of course it worked. So yeah... Doesn't resolve anything, but at least it works this way.

EDIT 2.
While I'm at it, I'm also experiencing another issue that may or may not be related to your mod. So I'm asking just in case you'll know what's could cause this. I did a simple personnal mod that add a perk that give a +1 AGI to the player when not wearing any clothes/armors. Here the conditions used for reference: 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.ef0dd3ebe599e2856518fba1bf93fd67.PNG

It works without any issues, but for some reason it will stop working after the player had sex... And I have no clue why. My educated guess would be that there is something from your mod (or just from AAF) that make one the 3 conditions of the perk invalided to apply the +1 AGI. I checked with the console (with BetterConsole mod) the equipments, actorValues, activesEffects and perks, but there is nothing out of the ordinary. I even compared before and after to see if something was added or modified, but I nothing so far. And to be a bit more precise, the perk stop applying the +1 AGI exactly after the sex animation stop.

But like I said, it may or may not be related to your mod, it could also be something related to how AAF works, I don't know... 

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF should automatically place you in free camera mode as soon as an animation starts playing on your character.  There is no option to disable this, so if it is not happening for you then something is wrong.

Are you getting an AAF error about LLFP when you load your save?  LLFP is a F4SE plugin that comes with AAF and provides the free camera functionality.  If your versions of F4SE and LLFP are out of date with one another, LLFP won't work and you will not have the free camera view.

No I didnt get any error and yeah I dont know why but after I quit to desktop and reloaded my save it started to give me free camera.

Also Violate considers power armour limbs as normal limbs and it makes you quit combat when you get the power armour to fight the deathclaw in Concord over and over again lol. I had to turn the limb option off to actually fight.

4 hours ago, mk40 said:

Nether do I... First time I see something like that happening. Though, I do have AAF_Violate.ini inside the correct folder and it's not read-only, so I believe it's not this part that cause the issue.

What about MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\settings.ini ? I didn't edited it or anything, but since it contains the default values, could it be something related to this somehow? No matter what values set in AAF_Violate.ini, it always reset to the default values in-game (the value showed in the MCM, not the ini file). Could it be possible that the MCM menu only load settings.ini and not AAF_Violate.ini?

MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\settings.ini is the file that tells MCM what attributes it controls.  It is also where the default values are set.  This file is never supposed to change.  The default values in that file are only applied to the fields that are not defined in Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  Of course if you have no Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini  then all of the default values would be applied.

I still think something is going on with your mod manager overwriting the file.  Try this: change some values in MCM, then alt-tab out of the game and see if they are reflected in Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  Then quit the game and look at Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini again.

Oh -- what mod manager are you using?  And what version?

It works without any issues, but for some reason it will stop working after the player had sex... And I have no clue why. My educated guess would be that there is something from your mod (or just from AAF) that make one the 3 conditions of the perk invalided to apply the +1 AGI. I checked with the console (with BetterConsole mod) the equipments, actorValues, activesEffects and perks, but there is nothing out of the ordinary. I even compared before and after to see if something was added or modified, but I nothing so far. And to be a bit more precise, the perk stop applying the +1 AGI exactly after the sex animation stop.

But like I said, it may or may not be related to your mod, it could also be something related to how AAF works, I don't know... 

Violate doesn't mess with anything like that.  It does undress the player if you are robbed, but it is a very simple routine and does not re-dress you afterward so it shouldn't add any keywords that would invalidate your perk's conditions.  I suspect this is probably related to the AAF undress / redress functionality.  Try setting "disable_equipment_handling" to "true" in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.xml and see if the problem goes away.

4 hours ago, YuiTatsumaki said:

No I didnt get any error and yeah I dont know why but after I quit to desktop and reloaded my save it started to give me free camera.

Good that the camera is working now. 

Also Violate considers power armour limbs as normal limbs and it makes you quit combat when you get the power armour to fight the deathclaw in Concord over and over again lol. I had to turn the limb option off to actually fight.

You are right, being forced to surrender when your power armor's limbs are crippled does not make much sense.  I hadn't thought of that.  I will add a check so crippled limbs don't make you surrender if you are in power armor.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I still think something is going on with your mod manager overwriting the file.  Try this: change some values in MCM, then alt-tab out of the game and see if they are reflected in Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  Then quit the game and look at Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini again.

From what I saw, AAF_Violate.ini does take in count the changes I do in the MCM, and it keeps them after quitting the game and restarting. It's like the file wasn't read when I load a save or something. I'll double check just in case. Btw, I'm using NMM as mod manager.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate doesn't mess with anything like that.  It does undress the player if you are robbed, but it is a very simple routine and does not re-dress you afterward so it shouldn't add any keywords that would invalidate your perk's conditions.  I suspect this is probably related to the AAF undress / redress functionality.  Try setting "disable_equipment_handling" to "true" in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.xml and see if the problem goes away.

Yeah, I though it was more something to do with AAF directly. I'll see if your suggestion work with AAF_Settings.xml.
Thanks for the help. ;) 

Alright, so I kinda found a workaround for my little issue with the perk. equipping a clothing that cover the slot 33 and then unequip it fix the issue (I don't know why I didn't try this sooner). So, I was thinking, maybe it had something to do with AAF overlays, so I disabled it in the settings file, but no, still doing the same... Oh well, at least I have a workaround, better than nothing. ?
Also, setting "disable_equipment_handling" to "true" doesn't fix the problem unfortunately.

By the way, I got a little suggestion. Would it be possible to add a faction restriction setting? For example, you could restrict it only to Raiders and Gunners.

Hey its me again its doing the not animating thing still any help is appreciated. Also here is my mods list

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
four_play_Nudesuits.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
modern firearms.esp=1
Sanctuary Pre-Walled.esp=1
companion infinite ammo and unbreakable power armour.esp=1
ballisticweaveautomatron.esp=1
ballisticweavebasegame.esp=1
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp=1
diamond city batter's up.esp=1
ballisticweavenukaworld.esp=1
ballisticweavefarharbor.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
ballisticweavevaulttecworkshop.esp=1
azarponytailhairstyles.esp=1
lovingcait.esp=1
everyonesbestfriend.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Eli_NukaStuff.esp=1
Sporty Underwear.esp=1
Lacy Underwear.esp=1
AsharaFO4UnderArmours.esp=1
Automatron For All.esp=1
zzjay_Wasteland attire.esp=1
vneck.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp=1
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
Deeper Thoughts - Curie.esp=1
FolloweReplacerPiper.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
rpampas.esp=1
sarahRageArmor.esp=1
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Farelle_Animations.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
azarholsteredweapons.esp=1
headstart.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
NamedNPCProtect+UFOpatch.esp=1
ESPExplorerFO4.esp=1
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp=1
PIP-Pad.esp=1
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp=1
PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp=1
Ballistic Weave.esp=1
Brotherhood of Steel Paints.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
IncreasedSettlerPopulation40.esp=1
NoAffinityCooldown.esp=1
QuickHarvest.esp=1
LESwapAndCreate.esp=1
LESwapAndCreate-AWKCR.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1

Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, Kotazero said:

Hey its me again its doing the not animating thing still any help is appreciated. Also here is my mods list

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
four_play_Nudesuits.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
modern firearms.esp=1
Sanctuary Pre-Walled.esp=1
companion infinite ammo and unbreakable power armour.esp=1
ballisticweaveautomatron.esp=1
ballisticweavebasegame.esp=1
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp=1
diamond city batter's up.esp=1
ballisticweavenukaworld.esp=1
ballisticweavefarharbor.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
ballisticweavevaulttecworkshop.esp=1
azarponytailhairstyles.esp=1
lovingcait.esp=1
everyonesbestfriend.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Eli_NukaStuff.esp=1
Sporty Underwear.esp=1
Lacy Underwear.esp=1
AsharaFO4UnderArmours.esp=1
Automatron For All.esp=1
zzjay_Wasteland attire.esp=1
vneck.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp=1
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
Deeper Thoughts - Curie.esp=1
FolloweReplacerPiper.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
rpampas.esp=1
sarahRageArmor.esp=1
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
Farelle_Animations.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
azarholsteredweapons.esp=1
headstart.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
NamedNPCProtect+UFOpatch.esp=1
ESPExplorerFO4.esp=1
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp=1
PIP-Pad.esp=1
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp=1
PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp=1
Ballistic Weave.esp=1
Brotherhood of Steel Paints.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
IncreasedSettlerPopulation40.esp=1
NoAffinityCooldown.esp=1
QuickHarvest.esp=1
LESwapAndCreate.esp=1
LESwapAndCreate-AWKCR.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1

Papyrus.0.log

Your script log shows you are having the same problem as before.  AAF is not loading correctly.  Even before Violate loads, you are getting a bunch of errors from the AAF initialize() routine like this:

[10/22/2018 - 04:41:22PM] error: Cannot register for a custom event on an None object
stack:
    [AAF_MainQuest (0B000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (0B000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.initialize() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 94
    [AAF_MainQuest (0B000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 104

Which tells us that the AAF_MainQuestScript object is invalid.  Further down the log we see that Violate loaded properly and is working, but when Violate tries to play an animation, AAF fails internally and cannot tell Violate that anything went wrong.

Did you change something about your load order?  It sounded like you had everything working fine before.

2 hours ago, arcane237 said:

im not able to get the mod to work in game ive downloaded all required mods

Need more information.  Do you see any errors when you start your game?  Can you play animations using the AAF menu with the [home] key?  Can you use the AAF Violate MCM menu to change settings?  If everything else looks right, follow the instructions in this post and I can look at your Papyrus log.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Need more information.  Do you see any errors when you start your game?  Can you play animations using the AAF menu with the [home] key?  Can you use the AAF Violate MCM menu to change settings?  If everything else looks right, follow the instructions in this post and I can look at your Papyrus log.

When i load up the game i cant see it in the mcm or the aaf menu 

I have another suggestion that's seems important to me. Concerning the option that moves the player to a safe location, you should add condition that the location has to be discovered by the player. On my current walkthrough, I've been moved to Convenant, which I didn't discovered yet... And all NPCs in Convenant immediately attacked me. That wasn't a very safe location to say the least ;)

1 hour ago, mk40 said:

I have another suggestion that's seems important to me. Concerning the option that moves the player to a safe location, you should add condition that the location has to be discovered by the player. On my current walkthrough, I've been moved to Convenant, which I didn't discovered yet... And all NPCs in Convenant immediately attacked me. That wasn't a very safe location to say the least ;)

That is a good suggestion.  I never use that option myself so I haven't looked into it much, but yeah that makes a lot of sense.  I am working on a bunch of little quality of life improvements for the next update, like the power armor criticals and better handling of power armor in general, and I will definitely add this to the list.

I really appreciate good suggestions like that, and user feedback in general. 

4 hours ago, arcane237 said:

When i load up the game i cant see it in the mcm or the aaf menu 

The mod is not supposed to show up in the AAF wizard, but it should definitely appear in the MCM menu.  Even if the plugin is not activated you should have an AAF Violate MCM entry.  So it sounds like it isn't installed correctly.