7 hours ago, peachfuz said:

So I'm running into a problem with Ghoul animations specifically. About a second or two into the animation the ghoul will reset itself to standing around. My character will continue to play out the animation while the ghoul just chills. Every other race I've tested seems to work fine. Any thoughts?

I have seen that as well, but I do not know of a fix.  It seems to happen the first time you run a feral ghoul animation and then stops happening on later ones.

Unfortunately, that is beyond the control of this mod.  AAF Violate passes the actors, tags, and duration to AAF, which then finds an animation and plays it based on those parameters.  So the problem is either with AAF or with the animations themselves.

2 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Can anyone tell me if this is incompatible with knockout framework?

I would think they are but can they be made compatible?

They are compatible.  The two mods do not interfere with one another.  The only issue you can run into is that, depending on how you configure AAF Violate, an actor might surrender before they are knocked out.  This is not really a problem, and you can always use the MCM to reduce or eliminate the chance that the actors will surrender.  If you set the chance to zero for enemies, for example, then they will never surrender and you will always be able to knock them out right away.

46 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

They are compatible.  The two mods do not interfere with one another.  The only issue you can run into is that, depending on how you configure AAF Violate, an actor might surrender before they are knocked out.  This is not really a problem, and you can always use the MCM to reduce or eliminate the chance that the actors will surrender.  If you set the chance to zero for enemies, for example, then they will never surrender and you will always be able to knock them out right away.

Thanks a lot.

Hello,
I have a problem for me the mod doesn't work at all. The mod is present in Mod Configuration Menu but cannot be operated. Do you have any idea?
Thank you.

Sorry for my English I'm a baguette :)

7 minutes ago, miwaky59 said:

Hello,
I have a problem for me the mod doesn't work at all. The mod is present in Mod Configuration Menu but cannot be operated. Do you have any idea?
Thank you.

Sorry for my English I'm a baguette :)

Can you change settings in MCM?  Do you see a message on the screen when you use the force surrender key?  If the mod is running you should see a message like "I cannot surrender to these enemies" or "there is no one here to surrender to" if you use that key when you are not in combat.  The key is set in the "Raccourci pour la capitulation" in MCM.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Pouvez-vous modifier les paramètres dans MCM? Voyez-vous un message à l'écran lorsque vous utilisez la touche Reddition forcée? Si le mod est en cours d'exécution, vous devriez voir un message du type "Je ne peux pas me rendre à ces ennemis" ou "Il n'y a personne ici à qui se rendre" si vous utilisez cette clé lorsque vous n'êtes pas au combat. La clé se trouve dans le "Raccourci pour la capitulation" en MCM.

There's nothing that appears. And even if I get shot at, nothing works, my character doesn't do anything. 

On 10/10/2018 at 8:38 AM, Wwaaawaawwa said:

Hello, love your work there! Especially this works with multiple companion just fine, which really puts up some good shows.

Just some humble wishes, would you mind making it possible to alter the option for sex scenes duration more than 60 seconds?

It usually takes some time for those raiders to find all of its victims and start their work, and it's not much time left in the 60 seconds time limit.

And again, thanks for all your work for this mod! :D

Just uploaded a new version with the time limit max set to 120 seconds.  I tested it out with a number of animations and didn't see any problems.

New version 0.44 updated.  Changes and new features:

• Facial animations - victims will now react to what is happening to them instead of keeping a neutral expression.  The range of expressions changes if the character is affected by perversion.  This can be turned off in the MCM if you are using another mod that affects facial expressions and don't want this one to interfere.
  • Default and Expanded races have been modified.  Enabling "Default Races" in MCM now limits the mod to humans, non-feral ghouls, synths, and super mutants.  Disabling that option allows feral ghouls, dog races, and Deathclaws to participate.
  • Enemy surrender will now only apply to humans and non-feral ghouls.  Most other races don't have animations for surrendering, and the ones that do wouldn't surrender anyway.
  • Devious Devices will now only be applied by humans, non-feral ghouls, and synths.  No more deathclaws carrying ballgags.
  • Bug fixes.  Lots of bug fixes.

Upgrading does not require a clean save.  Just upgrade the mod, and go into the MCM to ensure all your options are correct.

47 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Some already have been converted, like SEU.  I am going to look into converting Four-Play Kidnapped, though.  It integrates with FP_Violate, and it would be a good add-on for AAF Violate as well.

Was FP Autonomy updated for latest AAF too? If not can you please look at it? If I remember correctly SEU AAF version does not fully work..

On 10/14/2018 at 6:23 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Can you change settings in MCM?  Do you see a message on the screen when you use the force surrender key?  If the mod is running you should see a message like "I cannot surrender to these enemies" or "there is no one here to surrender to" if you use that key when you are not in combat.  The key is set in the "Raccourci pour la capitulation" in MCM.

I'm having the same issue, I probably broke it. 

Installed 0.44 Violate with AAF Beta 24 and no event is triggering. MCM options are changing but nothing happens. The update button on the MCM doesn't seem to do anything, or at least I ain't getting any feedback from it. I'll keep trying stuff.

6 hours ago, n7Angel86 said:

Installed 0.44 Violate with AAF Beta 24 and no event is triggering. MCM options are changing but nothing happens. The update button on the MCM doesn't seem to do anything, or at least I ain't getting any feedback from it. I'll keep trying stuff.

Update AAF and test again.

10 hours ago, n7Angel86 said:

Very strange.   When you hit the Update! button and exit the MCM, you should see messages showing up in the top left of the screen, starting with "AAF Violate: Older version found on save. Updating ...", then a few seconds later "Thanks for installing AAF Violate", then messages about Devious Devices if you have that installed.  You should have seen the same messages the first time you loaded the game after installing 0.44, whether or not you had an older version installed.

Post your script log here and I will take a look.  To get the script log, edit your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and make sure the [Papyrus] section looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then start the game.  Go into the AAF Violate MCM, look at all the settings pages, and in the Global page make sure debug messages are turned on.  Then hit the manual surrender key (doesn't matter if there are enemies around to surrender to), wait a few seconds for the log to flush to disk, and quit to desktop. 

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post here and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Very strange.   When you hit the Update! button and exit the MCM, you should see messages showing up in the top left of the screen, starting with "AAF Violate: Older version found on save. Updating ...", then a few seconds later "Thanks for installing AAF Violate", then messages about Devious Devices if you have that installed.  You should have seen the same messages the first time you loaded the game after installing 0.44, whether or not you had an older version installed.

Post your script log here and I will take a look.  To get the script log, edit your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and make sure the [Papyrus] section looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then start the game.  Go into the AAF Violate MCM, look at all the settings pages, and in the Global page make sure debug messages are turned on.  Then hit the manual surrender key (doesn't matter if there are enemies around to surrender to), wait a few seconds for the log to flush to disk, and quit to desktop. 

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post here and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

Hi

I'm having the same problem as him, seeing as how he hasn't replied yet I can throw you my log.

Short description:

MCM shows up in-game, I can change all the options for violate, but no events happen, hotkey does nothing, nor does the surrender option in the menu.

I don't get any messages in-game regarding the mod either. I'm thinking that I installed either AAF or f4se wrong (f4se was definitely installed wrong the first time around but I fixed it as confirmed by other mods working fine).

I am also using Vortex for mod installs, so that likely has something to do with it, and if I were to install these manually it might work.

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, fetto said:

Hi

I'm having the same problem as him, seeing as how he hasn't replied yet I can throw you my log.

Short description:

MCM shows up in-game, I can change all the options for violate, but no events happen, hotkey does nothing, nor does the surrender option in the menu.

I don't get any messages in-game regarding the mod either. I'm thinking that I installed either AAF or f4se wrong (f4se was definitely installed wrong the first time around but I fixed it as confirmed by other mods working fine).

I am also using Vortex for mod installs, so that likely has something to do with it, and if I were to install these manually it might work.

Papyrus.0.log

That is... a lot of errors.  It looks as if none of your scripts are being loaded at all, either from F4SE, from AAF, or from this mod.  You also have a ton of errors due to the scripts from the DLC not being loaded.  The reason you are not seeing any feedback from the AAF Violate MCM or surrender keys is because their scripts are not being run.

I have no experience with Vortex, but it looks as if the various .pex files (the compiled scripts) are not installed where the game can find them.  F4SE, AAF, and this mod's scripts should all be found in the Data\Scripts folder.  The DLC scripts are in their .BA2 files.

Have you verified that all three mods are enabled in both the plugins tab and the mods tab in vortex?

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is... a lot of errors.  It looks as if none of your scripts are being loaded at all, either from F4SE, from AAF, or from this mod.  You also have a ton of errors due to the scripts from the DLC not being loaded.  The reason you are not seeing any feedback from the AAF Violate MCM or surrender keys is because their scripts are not being run.

I have no experience with Vortex, but it looks as if the various .pex files (the compiled scripts) are not installed where the game can find them.  F4SE, AAF, and this mod's scripts should all be found in the Data\Scripts folder.  The DLC scripts are in their .BA2 files.

Have you verified that all three mods are enabled in both the plugins tab and the mods tab in vortex?

Okay, so I went to sleep last night since I couldn't get it working.

Wake up this morning, uninstall everything and then reinstall only the essential stuff, and I don't know how or why, but now everything seems to work with scripts loading, surrender option working etc.

Now it's only the issue where the animations aren't playing, my character kneels down and puts her hands in the air, but then the NPCs just stare at me and occasionally clap. Then (I assume) the animation should end and my character stands up but is now stuck in place and nothing happens.

54 minutes ago, fetto said:

Okay, so I went to sleep last night since I couldn't get it working.

Wake up this morning, uninstall everything and then reinstall only the essential stuff, and I don't know how or why, but now everything seems to work with scripts loading, surrender option working etc.

Now it's only the issue where the animations aren't playing, my character kneels down and puts her hands in the air, but then the NPCs just stare at me and occasionally clap. Then (I assume) the animation should end and my character stands up but is now stuck in place and nothing happens.

Quick update to this, made a new character from scratch with a new save which resolved the above problem.

However, now I get the message saying there are no animations/animation tags to be found. Tried female + male & female + female but neither works. So I think that AAF Violate is working but the animations are missing for some reason. I've got Atomic Lust installed so I'm going to look into reinstalling or using a different animation mod.

So everything "works", it's just that the animations are missing, and after a short time my character gets teleported away.

40 minutes ago, fetto said:

Quick update to this, made a new character from scratch with a new save which resolved the above problem.

However, now I get the message saying there are no animations/animation tags to be found. Tried female + male & female + female but neither works. So I think that AAF Violate is working but the animations are missing for some reason. I've got Atomic Lust installed so I'm going to look into reinstalling or using a different animation mod.

So everything "works", it's just that the animations are missing, and after a short time my character gets teleported away.

Atomic Lust doesn't have any "aggressive" animations, so if it is the only animation mod you have installed you would want to turn Tags off in the AAF Violate MCM.

As a test to see if AAF is working, try hitting the [home] key to bring up the AAF wizard, then playing some animations that way.  That should tell you if AAF and the animations are installed correctly.  AAF Violate can't play animations if AAF isn't working.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Atomic Lust doesn't have any "aggressive" animations, so if it is the only animation mod you have installed you would want to turn Tags off in the AAF Violate MCM.

As a test to see if AAF is working, try hitting the [home] key to bring up the AAF wizard, then playing some animations that way.  That should tell you if AAF and the animations are installed correctly.  AAF Violate can't play animations if AAF isn't working.

Turning off the tags made it work as confirmed by both using the surrender option and the AAF Wizard.

Thanks for the help!