5 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

but it not actually asked (for using animation packs by author)

i want to add tags too, but i have no animations with those tags. without it this feature will be useless.. and if i'll modify my animations with tags - other peoples can't use it, cause they will have no any tags in theirs installed animations packages. it's because i don't add tags yet - waiting when authors will add tags to own animations

You can create your own tags file which is separate from the animations files.  The tag file can include animations from any or all of the animation packs you want.  Entries look like

<tag position="PositionID" tags="exampleTag1,exampleTag2">

These tag entries are read by AAF and the tags are added dynamically to the positions.  If a tag entry has a position ID that is not found, it will be ignored -- so you can share your tag file with other users and it will not cause problems if they do not have all the same animation packs.  This is the way Hallstrom's tag mod works.

15 hours ago, AkiKay said:

My Saves are broken now. Luckily i wasn´t that far. Basically my controls were disabled after rape and even on any save. Even Saves before i installed the Mod had no controls ."enableplayercontols" doesn´t do anything against it. I can Move,Hold R to Holster,Jump and open Options Menu ESC but any other controls like Pipboy,Shoot,Aim,VATS etc. are disabled.

I had a similar problem until I got the load order correct.  If the load order is correct you might have Player health for surrender set to 100% meaning that your character is trying to surrender and not fight.  Could you record a short video of the issue? Loverslab allows up to 100mb (100seconds for me on my personal recording settings).  I use Overwolf to record short videos of FO4.

Well Super Mutant FMM animations are now working.

New issue one of them surrendered to the other one and it tried to play a MM super mutant scene( it failed of course).  NPC's surrender options are set to 0% health 0% chance no surrender on crippled, to prevent them from surrendering

When teleport to safe is disabled the current actors become neutral.  Those not involved remain hostile.  Those neutral remain neutral even after attacking

Edit: walk and comment disabled is still only allowing for one scene.

I have another problem with the new update

1. Once I force the update, it says it is updating itself, but it never confirms the update and locks me out of surrendering and getting to the downed health status for viol.

2. Once I uninstall AAF viol. and re-install it, go into the game and make a new fresh save, people just stare at me, no animations start and I cant move at all :/

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can create your own tags file which is separate from the animations files.  The tag file can include animations from any or all of the animation packs you want.  Entries look like

<tag position="PositionID" tags="exampleTag1,exampleTag2">

These tag entries are read by AAF and the tags are added dynamically to the positions.  If a tag entry has a position ID that is not found, it will be ignored -- so you can share your tag file with other users and it will not cause problems if they do not have all the same animation packs.  This is the way Hallstrom's tag mod works.

sorry but animations are out of my understanding. 

1 hour ago, NotLechu said:

I have another problem with the new update

1. Once I force the update, it says it is updating itself, but it never confirms the update and locks me out of surrendering and getting to the downed health status for viol.

2. Once I uninstall AAF viol. and re-install it, go into the game and make a new fresh save, people just stare at me, no animations start and I cant move at all :/

you need to check all requirements and their versions. i'm almost sure you are using early version of AAF

8 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I had a similar problem until I got the load order correct.  If the load order is correct you might have Player health for surrender set to 100% meaning that your character is trying to surrender and not fight.  Could you record a short video of the issue? Loverslab allows up to 100mb (100seconds for me on my personal recording settings).  I use Overwolf to record short videos of FO4.

I can try i guess. Never recorded a Video but im sure i can arrange it.

1 hour ago, NotLechu said:

Thanks man, and noup I have all the requirements and AAF Beta 9 as requested lately by the mod :'(

AAF 10 is out and that is what I am using with AAF Violate 41.  Question do you have anything fourplay installed that is not an animation pack?  If you have four play violate installed it will 'update' forever 

On 9/27/2018 at 12:00 PM, GoldenRain said:

AAF 10 is out and that is what I am using with AAF Violate 41.  Question do you have anything fourplay installed that is not an animation pack?  If you have four play violate installed it will 'update' forever 

Well, I tried having AAF 10 + this mod but the problem is clothes won't come off for me or the agressors :C

And I only have FP animations and SEU, not the FP viol. :/

I'm having an issue. For some reason AAF Violate is triggering the surrender on all enemies, or at least with Feral Ghouls and Super Mutants, and I have the option set to default races only. 

Any pointers? my load order is:

• AAF
  • FO4 Animations by Leito
  • Four-Play Animations by Crazy
  • Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version)
  • AAF Patches for Leito's and Crazy
  • AAF Compatibility Patches
  • AAF Violate
9 minutes ago, n7Angel86 said:

I'm having an issue. For some reason AAF Violate is triggering the surrender on all enemies, or at least with Feral Ghouls and Super Mutants, and I have the option set to default races only. 

With the default races option checked, allowed races are humans, ghouls, ferals, synths, supermutants, dogs, and deathclaws.  Turning off the check allows any race.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

With the default races option checked, allowed races are humans, ghouls, ferals, synths, supermutants, dogs, and deathclaws.  Turning off the check allows any race.

Oh my bad, and do they have a surrender animation or is it just me that sees them standing still? Also, is there a way to rule them out of the mod?. Big thanks for the help.

19 minutes ago, n7Angel86 said:

Oh my bad, and do they have a surrender animation or is it just me that sees them standing still? Also, is there a way to rule them out of the mod?. Big thanks for the help.

There are animations for all of those types of creatures.  You would need to install the right animation packs. Mutated Lust, Farelle's Animations, and SavageCabbage's Animations include sex animations for those.

There is no way to exclude them without modifying the mod itself. 

30 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

There are animations for all of those types of creatures.  You would need to install the right animation packs. Mutated Lust, Farelle's Animations, and SavageCabbage's Animations include sex animations for those.

There is no way to exclude them without modifying the mod itself. 

Great, I will look into those. Thanks for your help.

I managed to resolve my previous issue with the mod not starting the animations and stuff, everything is sorted now and I was able to test both AAF 9 and 10 to see which one would allow both my character and the enemies to get unclothed, with neither being successful, any ideas why?

Hey thanks for the work Mod author! :)

So far works good for me. I got to the designated health i set, my character surrendered, and the enemys had there fun. after that my character teleported to safety. Which was fusion city or some random place. Is there a way you can make it so when you teleport to safety it takes you to either a near by friendly settlement or a random settlement?  

Tested it.  It does and doesn't work.  You surrender, then after the first violate RSE kicks in and it wants to know if you'll  'go for another round'. It goes on and on and on with no end in sight. No partner switching.  If I choose the bottom option everyone just stands there.  It went on just over the allocated amount for Violate so I could be sure that it was an endless loop.  I'll run more tests after I get some feed back from you.
685746904_Fallout410-05-20181-49-11-702.jpg.90f26199e147316369cdfea006340d10.jpg

5 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Tested it.  It does and doesn't work.  You surrender, then after the first violate RSE kicks in and it wants to know if you'll  'go for another round'. It goes on and on and on with no end in sight. No partner switching.  If I choose the bottom option everyone just stands there.  It went on just over the allocated amount for Violate so I could be sure that it was an endless loop.  I'll run more tests after I get some feed back from you.

It's really not recommented to run AFV and RSE together because they will interfere with one another like you are seeing.  If it were me I'd just run RSE and ask about he frequency issue in the RSA forum or on their Discord.  I haven't tried RSE since version 3.9.9.7 but back then CSAs always started when they were supposed to.

23 hours ago, Mr.Night said:

love the mod but after a scene it always hangs and my character can do nothing. stands there naked (or kneels) and the enemy stands there naked looking at me too. Any suggestions?

Could you provide more details about how you have the mod configured in MCM?  Do you have threesomes turned on/off, do you have default races on/off, gender checks, etc?  Also are you seeing any AAF error popups when this happens?  And does it really happen every time or just some of the time?

I am getting ready to upload a new version that should hopefully finally stamp out this type of bug.  But more information is always helpful to find bugs.