9 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

Being violated by Super Mutants.  First round had my character in a DP and companion a single.  For second round, has a super mutant standing in front me... stripped... and then, when animation would start, got this error.  It has happened before.  Click OK and the message re-displays infinitely.  Must reload.  (Edit: Can't reload...must Alt-F4)  Any ideas?

That error is happening because the XML files in Leito's SM animations refer to Activity2.  Install the Sample XML Files from AAF and the error will not happen.

1 hour ago, BAB PEEG said:

Sorry to bother but when I tried to install this it said it was a bain file but it never showed up in the wryebash installer either.

This is not a bain installer, the download is just an archive.  Simplest way to manage this with Bash is to use the Monitor External Installation feature and install the mod manually by dragging the Data folder from the archive into your Fallout 4 folder.

So " AAF Violate: Older version foundon save.Updating ... " keeps popping up on my screen even when I start a fresh game. Not sure how to fix it. I've tried uninstalling it completely then reinstalling it and it still does it.

I may have figured it out I had an older version installed and didnt realize it.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That error is happening because the XML files in Leito's SM animations refer to Activity2.  Install the Sample XML Files from AAF and the error will not happen.

Do you mean these or something else?

Edit:  Installed all of these (except vs and horizon) and still got the error. 

There are no XMLs here: 

... and I don't see a "sample xmll" here (but I could have missed it): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304?tab=files

Please clarify.

33 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

... and I don't see a "sample xmll" here (but I could have missed it): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304?tab=files

Please clarify.

When you run the AAF installer, there is an option to install Sample XML Files.  You need to install those because Leito's supermutant animations refer to some things that are defined in the sample files.

32 minutes ago, spf747 said:

any way to let violate know which animation to select? Currently some animations dont align and need to be disabled.

Edit the positions file for that animation pack and comment out or delete the lines that point to those positions.  Or you could remove the "aggressive" tag from those animations in the tags file you are using, if you have tags enabled in MCM.

30 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

When you run the AAF installer, there is an option to install Sample XML Files.  You need to install those because Leito's supermutant animations refer to some things that are defined in the sample files.

I pulled them out of the zip and put them in the folder.  That did seem to do the trick.  Thank you.  :)

One other thing... which you may not be able to do anything about.  

I was defending Abernathy Farm from super mutants.  When they beat me I was raped 5 times, per my setting.  Didn't get stuck.  Yay!  Teleport away... to... Abernathy Farm!  Doh!  

Would it be possible to filter teleport to not be one you are already at?

Now, I did manage to kill them all (in the end by throwing frag mines off the roof) but not before being raped 10 times (5 times per surrender).  So, it's not a huge deal.

P.S.  The cat didn't survive. ... and the Abernathy's pet didn't fare too well either.  ;) 

15 hours ago, wdaigle said:

One other thing... which you may not be able to do anything about.  

I was defending Abernathy Farm from super mutants.  When they beat me I was raped 5 times, per my setting.  Didn't get stuck.  Yay!  Teleport away... to... Abernathy Farm!  Doh!  

Would it be possible to filter teleport to not be one you are already at?

Now, I did manage to kill them all (in the end by throwing frag mines off the roof) but not before being raped 10 times (5 times per surrender).  So, it's not a huge deal.

P.S.  The cat didn't survive. ... and the Abernathy's pet didn't fare too well either.  ;) 

Oh no, poor cat :(

Yeah it would probably be good not to teleport you to the exact place you are trying to escape from.  It shouldn't be difficult to add a filter for that, I will put it in the next release.

13 hours ago, horonbr said:

havent been here for awhile, but i saw theres a few new updated for this mod, does this mean that now the mod will be able to allow ONLY the companion to be violated but with the player as well?

If you turn off violations for the player but leave them on for companions, only the companions will be violated.  And you can disable companion violation and have only the player be violated.

Hi ther, it's been a while and I finally got my "motivation" to get back to modded fallout, so I've been playing with the mod and encountered some issues.

It seems if fourplay.esp is installed the sex scene will occur but limited at one person at a time, and if there are more than 15 enemys nearby, some of them will remain hostile even after I manually surrendered. Last thing, it seems it is max limited to four sex scene (including the player) to happen at the same time, any plan to make more room for the waiting ladies? *wink*

7 hours ago, Wwaaawaawwa said:

Hi ther, it's been a while and I finally got my "motivation" to get back to modded fallout, so I've been playing with the mod and encountered some issues.

It seems if fourplay.esp is installed the sex scene will occur but limited at one person at a time, and if there are more than 15 enemys nearby, some of them will remain hostile even after I manually surrendered. Last thing, it seems it is max limited to four sex scene (including the player) to happen at the same time, any plan to make more room for the waiting ladies? *wink*

This mod has nothing to do with fourplay.esp and is not affected by it one way or the other.

There is no upper limit to the number of enemies that will participate in a scene.  However, if you are in a very large battle, it is possible that some hostiles are not technically "in combat" with you, or too far away, so they won't be pacified.

The mod currently limits victims to the player and up to three followers.  I am planning to expand this.

1 hour ago, KibakieWolf said:

Okay, so i have the mod downloaded/installed and enabled via Vortex and everything seems to right in MCM but yet its as if i dont even have the mod at all, no animations, no surrender no nothing.

Could you follow the instructions in this post to set up debug logging, and then go out and get into a fight and try doing a manual surrender?  Then paste the papyrus.0.log as an attachment in this thread and I'll take a look.

New version 0.47 released.  Changes:

• "Teleport to Safety" feature will now teleport you to the next-closest settlement if you are already in or near a settlement when you are defeated
  • Settlers from player-owned settlements will now assume a surrender pose when the player surrenders, instead of cheering the attackers on
  • Enemies who have surrendered to the player will immediately be freed when the player surrenders
  • Violation scenes will end if any participant is attacked while in a sex animation.  The scene will end as it normally would have; depending on the MCM options, either combat will resume after 5 seconds, or the player and companions will be teleported to safety.
  • Forcing the player into a surrender idle will no longer affect companions who are currently in a sex animation
4 hours ago, reconphil said:

Is there a way to have the player go from a "ready" stance to not carrying a weapon or raising fists once they have surrendered?

That's an issue with the camera plugin.  If you are in third person when you surrender it gets wonky.  If you are in first person it works as expected and you go right into the surrender pose.

On 11/11/2018 at 6:46 PM, EgoBallistic said:

This mod has nothing to do with fourplay.esp and is not affected by it one way or the other.

There is no upper limit to the number of enemies that will participate in a scene.  However, if you are in a very large battle, it is possible that some hostiles are not technically "in combat" with you, or too far away, so they won't be pacified.

The mod currently limits victims to the player and up to three followers.  I am planning to expand this.

Ahh that explained a lot, those enemies indeed are never firing at the player, and the "kah" command did not always work. Thanks!

1 hour ago, rkoelsch1 said:

I know this is not really your problem but can you help those of us who use Mod Organizer 2 to install this mod.  I tried installing it but I don't an MCM entry when other mods I have installed have their MCM entries.

What version of MO2 are you using, and what version of this mod?  From what I understand, you must have MO2 version 2.1.3 or later for MCM to work correctly.  You should also be using the latest AAF_Violate as versions before 0.46a do not have a default MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini which could cause problems with MO2.