I have a small issue with this mod (nothing game breaking though): I don't hear any dialogue when an attacker approaches my character before animations begin. Sometimes one of them will whistle, but that's about it... Otherwise, everything works perfectly :)

Also, I was wondering if allowing threesomes actually unlocked the number of possible participants completely? I'm asking this because some animation packs (such as SavageCabbage's) have scenes involving up to 5 people ?

2 hours ago, MoFo40 said:

I have a small issue with this mod (nothing game breaking though): I don't hear any dialogue when an attacker approaches my character before animations begin. Sometimes one of them will whistle, but that's about it... Otherwise, everything works perfectly :)

Also, I was wondering if allowing threesomes actually unlocked the number of possible participants completely? I'm asking this because some animation packs (such as SavageCabbage's) have scenes involving up to 5 people ?

The dialogue is silent.  To see it you need to turn on subtitles.

The threesome option only unlocks animations with 3 people at this time.  I am planning to add the option for animations with more actors, but I need to think about the right way to do it.  I can't just make the threesome option unlock those scenes, because then users who don't have those packs installed would get AAF "Position Not Found" errors.  So I either need to make them a separate option, or use a "max number of actors in animation" slider, or find a way to scan the installed AAF animations and do it automatically.

I've been having an issue since I starting using Violate, but I'm not 100% sure it's actually coming from Violate. But, it seems not to happen when I turn off Violate in the MCM menu. I keep getting taken randomly by NPCs and used for like 15 seconds, then put back where I was. Sometimes it's NPCs that are very far away. Sometimes the NPCs are actually dead:

Spoiler

enb2018_11_1_15_34_38.jpg.48965d8a9e18eee1752e42dbf50749f2.jpg

No idea why it's happening, but I'll give you whatever info I can if it appears to be a problem that you want to solve (if anybody else is having this happen). In the above picture, I was walking by myself and there were no other NPCs in sight. Then that happened.

Edit: Though I can't find it in the game, it's possible that NPC is actually knocked out (via KO Framwork) and not dead

1 hour ago, ezeepeezee said:

I've been having an issue since I starting using Violate, but I'm not 100% sure it's actually coming from Violate. But, it seems not to happen when I turn off Violate in the MCM menu. I keep getting taken randomly by NPCs and used for like 15 seconds, then put back where I was. Sometimes it's NPCs that are very far away. Sometimes the NPCs are actually dead:

No idea why it's happening, but I'll give you whatever info I can if it appears to be a problem that you want to solve (if anybody else is having this happen). In the above picture, I was walking by myself and there were no other NPCs in sight. Then that happened.

Edit: Though I can't find it in the game, it's possible that NPC is actually knocked out (via KO Framwork) and not dead

That is bizarre, and I can't see how Violate would cause it.  Violate events where the player is victim are triggered either by manual surrender, being damaged below the health threshold, or being crippled. 

Still, the FO4 engine can be pretty weird, so I am curious why this would happen.  Could you follow the directions in this post, then go into the AAF Violate MCM and set "Enable Violate" and "Debug Messages" to ON.  Then when it happens again, post your papyrus.0.log here and I'll take a look.  Even if it's not Violate we might see what the cause is.

On 10/30/2018 at 10:36 PM, exonation said:

hello, does anyone has the issue where MCM setting for AAF Violate not saving? the MCM will reset to default value everytime i closed the game. anyone else experiencing this?

A couple of other people have reported this, but I have never been able to reproduce it.  I suspect it has to do with mod managers like MO2 that use virtual folder installs.  From what I understand, the way to fix it is to copy the ..\Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini file from the mod manager's virtual data folder into the real ..\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\ folder.

18 hours ago, up30518 said:

您好, 我 打開MCM,更改設置,退出MCM,返回相同的設置。它回到了默認值。幾乎所有的設置都會發生這種情況。它的設置是只讀的。

其他几个人报告了这一点,但我从来没有能够重现它。 我怀疑它与使用虚拟文件夹安装的MO2等mod管理器有关。 据我所知,修复它的方法是将..\Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini文件从mod管理器的虚拟数据文件夹复制到真实的..\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\ 文件夹

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The dialogue is silent.  To see it you need to turn on subtitles.

The threesome option only unlocks animations with 3 people at this time.  I am planning to add the option for animations with more actors, but I need to think about the right way to do it.  I can't just make the threesome option unlock those scenes, because then users who don't have those packs installed would get AAF "Position Not Found" errors.  So I either need to make them a separate option, or use a "max number of actors in animation" slider, or find a way to scan the installed AAF animations and do it automatically.

Thanks for the clarifications, good to know you plan on updating the mod :)

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

A couple of other people have reported this, but I have never been able to reproduce it.  I suspect it has to do with mod managers like MO2 that use virtual folder installs.  From what I understand, the way to fix it is to copy the ..\Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini file from the mod manager's virtual data folder into the real ..\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\ folder.

i took your suggestion and edited the settings.ini directly in AAF Violate folder in MO2 and it worked, the settings is saved now, thanks alot!

3 hours ago, exonation said:

i took your suggestion and edited the settings.ini directly in AAF Violate folder in MO2 and it worked, the settings is saved now, thanks alot!

That works around the problem, but that's not what I meant.  When you edit the Data\MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\settings.ini file, you are changing the default settings.  So if your game is resetting to defaults each time, it will use your edited defaults.  But that still is not fixing the core issue and not letting MCM work as intended.

Is there a Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini file in your MO2 folder?  Can you copy that file into your real Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\ folder, and then change your MCM settings and  see if those changes persist between saves?  It would be really helpful to know if that works.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

其他几个人报告了这一点,但我从来没有能够重现它。 我怀疑它与使用虚拟文件夹安装的MO2等mod管理器有关。 据我所知,修复它的方法是将..\Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini文件从mod管理器的虚拟数据文件夹复制到真实的..\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\ 文件夹

Thanks for the reply, I will try.

On 11/1/2018 at 10:15 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That works around the problem, but that's not what I meant.  When you edit the Data\MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\settings.ini file, you are changing the default settings.  So if your game is resetting to defaults each time, it will use your edited defaults.  But that still is not fixing the core issue and not letting MCM work as intended.

Is there a Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini file in your MO2 folder?  Can you copy that file into your real Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\ folder, and then change your MCM settings and  see if those changes persist between saves?  It would be really helpful to know if that works.

It's not a real problem but I'm running into the same issue.  I use Nexus Mod Manager.

I copy/pasted the aaf_violate.ini from "Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings" into "Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods\VirtualInstall\AAF Violate V0.43\MCM\Settings".  That ini now has the correct values when I open it up.  However, the MCM settings have reset to the defaults when I start up the game.

... wait a minute, I'm using V0.46 right now.  Looks like the "AAF Violate V0.46" folder in the virtual install doesn't have a settings folder or an aaf_violate.ini file, which is why I didn't see it when I searched for "aaf_violate".  Is this the problem?

4 hours ago, pok0 said:

It's not a real problem but I'm running into the same issue.  I use Nexus Mod Manager.

I copy/pasted the aaf_violate.ini from "Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings" into "Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods\VirtualInstall\AAF Violate V0.43\MCM\Settings".  That ini now has the correct values when I open it up.  However, the MCM settings have reset to the defaults when I start up the game.

... wait a minute, I'm using V0.46 right now.  Looks like the "AAF Violate V0.46" folder in the virtual install doesn't have a settings folder or an aaf_violate.ini file, which is why I didn't see it when I searched for "aaf_violate".  Is this the problem?

The mod doesn't include a MCM\Settings folder or a MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  Those get created by MCM when you make changes to your MCM settings.  The fact that there is not a ..\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini in the NMM virtual install folder shouldn't matter.  I use NMM to manage my Loverslab mods, including this one, and all the MCM\Settings\*.ini files get created in the real Fallout 4\Data folder.

Still, it is possible that something is preventing MCM from creating that file for some users.  Try uninstalling Violate and install the attached.  It is the exact same as V0.46, but it includes a Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini with default settings.  Test it out and see if your MCM changes persist across saves.  If it works then I will start including it in the main download.

AAF Violate V0.46a.7z

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The mod doesn't include a MCM\Settings folder or a MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini.  Those get created by MCM when you make changes to your MCM settings.  The fact that there is not a ..\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini in the NMM virtual install folder shouldn't matter.  I use NMM to manage my Loverslab mods, including this one, and all the MCM\Settings\*.ini files get created in the real Fallout 4\Data folder.

Still, it is possible that something is preventing MCM from creating that file for some users.  Try uninstalling Violate and install the attached.  It is the exact same as V0.46, but it includes a Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini with default settings.  Test it out and see if your MCM changes persist across saves.  If it works then I will start including it in the main download.

AAF Violate V0.46a.7z

That did the trick.  Previously, only my hotkey setting inside the Violate options would persist.  I've restarted the game twice and everything is how I left it.

Thanks for taking the time to find a resolution.  I very much appreciate it.  

34 minutes ago, pok0 said:

That did the trick.  Previously, only my hotkey setting inside the Violate options would persist.  I've restarted the game twice and everything is how I left it.

Thanks for taking the time to find a resolution.  I very much appreciate it.  

This problem has really been bothering me.  Thank you for testing and confirming the cause/fix!

New version 0.46a uploaded.

This is identical to 0.46, but it adds a Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini file to the archive.  This should fix the problem some users are having where MCM settings revert to default when the game is loaded.

Once you upgrade to 0.46a, go into the MCM and set your preferences for the mod.  After that, the settings should no longer get reset when you load the game.

There are no other changes in this version, so if you are not having problems with the MCM options, there is no need to install this update.

On 11/1/2018 at 5:20 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That is bizarre, and I can't see how Violate would cause it.  Violate events where the player is victim are triggered either by manual surrender, being damaged below the health threshold, or being crippled. 

Still, the FO4 engine can be pretty weird, so I am curious why this would happen.  Could you follow the directions in this post, then go into the AAF Violate MCM and set "Enable Violate" and "Debug Messages" to ON.  Then when it happens again, post your papyrus.0.log here and I'll take a look.  Even if it's not Violate we might see what the cause is.

I've figured it out. I was binding my Survival Options save key to F11, which AAF uses to force scenes between the PC and the nearest NPC. D'oh.

6 minutes ago, Killerspartan said:

I'm having issues with the installation of this mod. I extracted it to the Fallout 4 folder so that everything went where it should, but when I load up the game and go to the mod config, it says that I'm missing AAF_Violate.esp even though I'm clearly not. Any ideas?

You will get that error if the esp is not active in your load order.  Activate the plugin in your mod manager.

I would rather have the DD attached after violation instead of before.  Having chastity belts and various plugs attached while being violated is un-immersive.  In fact, I had plugs stimulating my character while being violated. 

Having hand cuffs or outfits were fine but yokes were a little awkward.  Depending on the animation, she may or may not be restricted by yokes.  This is especially true with the non-aggressive animations that occur after she hits her perversion limit.   

Yes, I can turn off the spawning of some items, which I may have to do, but I like the randomness.

3 hours ago, wdaigle said:

I would rather have the DD attached after violation instead of before.  Having chastity belts and various plugs attached while being violated is un-immersive.  In fact, I had plugs stimulating my character while being violated. 

Having hand cuffs or outfits were fine but yokes were a little awkward.  Depending on the animation, she may or may not be restricted by yokes.  This is especially true with the non-aggressive animations that occur after she hits her perversion limit.   

Yes, I can turn off the spawning of some items, which I may have to do, but I like the randomness.

That's a good idea.  I always use DD items manager to limit the items to things that wouldn't interfere with being violated, but I agree that it would be better if they were put on at the end. 

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I agree that it would be better if they were put on at the end.

Maybe add a toggle to the MCM, if thats not too much hassle.

I think RSE has it? or was it some of the old FP mods? or was it some Skyrim mod? ...anyway, something along the lines of Violate in some game, had a toggle to choose between applying DD items BEFORE or AFTER.

EDIT:

and if you wanna go real crazy, how about two toggles "Put on DD items BEFORE: ON/FILTERED/OFF" and "Put on DD items AFTER: ON/FILTERED/OFF".

ON would be unfiltered, anything can be put on.

OFF is obvious.

And FILTERED would be different for BEFORE and AFTER:

- for BEFORE it would be anything except items that can interfere

- for AFTER it would be the opposite (only the items that would be filtered out in BEFORE, would be now allowed).

Not sure if the following is a known issue with companions, but here it is:

It seems that whenever the player character is in the "kneeling and hands in the air" pose, the companion is forced to be in the same pose too. This creates a problem when the companion and a rapist are in an animation while the player character is on her knees, since this forces the companion to be on her knees too. This results in the rapist humping the air while the companion is on her knees.

This is most apparent when there is only one rapist. After raping the player character, the rapist moves on to the companion. The player character then gets on her knees. The companion is then forced to get on her knees too, while the rapist humps the air.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

It seems that whenever the player character is in the "kneeling and hands in the air" pose, the companion is forced to be in the same pose too. This creates a problem when the companion and a rapist are in an animation while the player character is on her knees, since this forces the companion to be on her knees too. This results in the rapist humping the air while the companion is on her knees.

Thanks for reporting this.  I don't recall seeing this in testing, but it makes sense that it could happen.  I know what I would need to do to fix it.

Being violated by Super Mutants.  First round had my character in a DP and companion a single.  For second round, has a super mutant standing in front me... stripped... and then, when animation would start, got this error.  It has happened before.  Click OK and the message re-displays infinitely.  Must reload.  (Edit: Can't reload...must Alt-F4)  Any ideas?

Spoiler

20181107215249_1.jpg.36e6bb7f798bf4415d207838f04632d3.jpg